Kareena continues her khan bhajan...yawn

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
All Khans, blah blah, saifu, blah blah, Srk's great, aamir love love, salman friend, blah  blah, saifu saifu, marriage, no rush, blah blah, film with all khans, blah blah, just wanna come home to a man I love.

Urgh.
She used to give the most scandalous and exciting interviews. She used to do risky movies wiht amazing roles (chameli, dev, etc.). What's happened to her? πŸ˜•

'He's a Khan for all seasons'

Which Khan is Bebo talking about, considering she's working with all of 'em this year? Actor Kareena Kapoor talks 'Khan'ology

Aakanksha Naval-Shetye

Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor's 'longish break' is proving to be one dream vacation for the actor who is still nestled in the snowy mountains of Switzerland with beau Saif Ali Khan. Cherishing every moment she's spending with Saif there, the actor reveals that though she'd hate for the vacation to come to an end, she is also looking forward to her films in the New Year. "I can't wait to begin my film innings this year," says the star who ended the last year on a high note with the success of Golmaal 3. She is hoping for a similar success run this year too and it shouldn't be too difficult either, considering the actor has several biggies lined up with almost all of the top heroes (read: the Khans), including Ra. One, Reema Kagti's untitled with Aamir Khan, Agent Vinod with Saif and Bodyguard with Salman Khan.
Talking about working with the Khans, she says, "I share a different equation with each of them, but all of them are very special to me. Shah Rukh as always is a great co-star, Aamir is someone I deeply admire, while Salman's a good friend. As for Saif, well, he's a Khan for all seasons!" she says.
And though love is definitely in the air for the two, she insists that marriage is not on the cards yet. "Saif has brought a stability in my life that I cherish and value. He's added another dimension to the way I look at life. I don't see how marital status would change that! So, though I look forward to marriage, et al, it's not our priority for now and we're in no rush either," she reveals.
Kareena's also unperturbed about the raging competition at the box-office. "Beating my contemporaries in the number game doesn't give me any kick. There are far more important things in my life to think about than worry about who's bagging what film with whom or why and how," she says, adding that she's happy with her own pace of work and the kind of roles coming her way. "That's all that matters to me. I'm happy simply to come home and have a man I truly love in my life by my side," she signs off.
[email protected]
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail

Can someone put kareena back on those cuckoo drugs she used to smoke  back in the day? Girl put her foot in her mouth often, but hey, she used to do some great work!

ladygaga thumbnail
*LOL and applause*  @ the sarcastic heading.. only people of this bolly forum could come up with something like that.. 🀣
desigal90 thumbnail
Why thank you, thank you adios!

Aye, I think i'm losing that craze I used to have for Bebo adios. I cant keep up with pathetic films and whatever roles anymore. The reason I got hooked onto this girl in the first place was the UNCONVENTIONAL aura that surrounded her. While other leading ladies did hte sweet roles, had the diplomatic stance on everything, bebo came in with this bindaas attitude and some of hte most scandalous quotes at hte time. She did such different roles even at the START of her career. Refugee, Asoka, even Poo of K3G. Then chameli.

What has she turned into?
Nooooo Desu!!! Dont quit on Kareena, every relationship has its ups and downs, you just gotta stay patient and compromise a little πŸ˜†.

Jokes apart, you're hands down one of the the best fans I have ever seen. Millions of people are fans of their celebs but I've never seen a fan like you who is not blind or biased and accepts criticism so wholeheartedly and actually acknowledges your favourite's shortcomings.  Kudos πŸ‘
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Why thank you, thank you adios!

Aye, I think i'm losing that craze I used to have for Bebo adios. I cant keep up with pathetic films and whatever roles anymore. The reason I got hooked onto this girl in the first place was the UNCONVENTIONAL aura that surrounded her. While other leading ladies did hte sweet roles, had the diplomatic stance on everything, bebo came in with this bindaas attitude and some of hte most scandalous quotes at hte time. She did such different roles even at the START of her career. Refugee, Asoka, even Poo of K3G. Then chameli.

What has she turned into?

Well whatever suits you, but I love successful people.. so i don't mind bebo starring in blockbuster rather than colossal flops.. and she seems to be enjoying it .. if you wanna be a flop queens fan.. then there are many other options.. you can become their fan then.. lol
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

She reminds me of Rani and her constant YRF/KJO/SRK-aamir bhajans..Hope she doesnt follow her path considering bebo is currently holding the "queen" tag of bolly which one Rani had

desigal90 thumbnail
Aww thanks Eraser! This means a lot especially since recently I think I read one of your posts (a few months back) in the kareena vs PC media war bit where you said that some of kareena's fans were starting to get irritating, haha. Especially since I thought you liked bebo, so  I was like, damn, this must mean something!

Adios, success only followers the right choices. What did that initial success do for akki adios? He's doing hte same old bafoonery over and over agian. Success will eventulaly run out unless you truly do something memorable!

Truly admire Vidya Balan for what she's done. Kudos to  her. Kareena shoudl sit down and learn from this woman.
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Aww thanks Eraser! This means a lot especially since recently I think I read one of your posts (a few months back) in the kareena vs PC media war bit where you said that some of kareena's fans were starting to get irritating, haha. Especially since I thought you liked bebo, so  I was like, damn, this must mean something!

Adios, success only followers the right choices. What did that initial success do for akki adios? He's doing hte same old bafoonery over and over agian. Success will eventulaly run out unless you truly do something memorable!

Truly admire Vidya Balan for what she's done. Kudos to  her. Kareena shoudl sit down and learn from this woman.

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± 

And I am off the topic and done for the day... One last thing i wanna say though.. AKKI And slap stick coemdies.. ki JAI HO!!  πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
πŸ˜† Desu, yeah, I'm usually annoyed  by some fans but that's because they get all obsessed, blind and spiteful. There's no way on earth I can get annoyed by you, which is why I appreciate your attitude so much, always have always will πŸ€—

I criticize her whenever I feel the need to but I love Kareena, I mean not so much that I'll watch every movie of hers but I actually enjoy watching her in good movies (Chameli and JWM are one of my fav bollywood movies). She just lights up the screen with her amazing screen presence. Edited by eraser - 13 years ago