Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hmm haven't watched the episode yet but I am thinking geet might have problems or complications while delivering the baby and her chance of survival would be very less if she does deliver the child. Do you think that's what the doctor meant?
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Further An-arjun. dont even eant to talk about them! they made me sleepless yesterday!i had nightmares of those Mars imported creatures!😆

🤣 🤣 🤣  😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

you are right the dialogues weren't written properly. What amazes me is nobody from the team caught on to this blunder.....as a result they've become a laughing stock. Serves them right for taking the viewers for granted.....did they really think we would overlook such a huge blunder....🤔

So true, or it had such a high level of deeper meaning that it has eluded us, i could just think that this might be what they had thought of getting  across.
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistymistu

hmm haven't watched the episode yet but I am thinking geet might have problems or complications while delivering the baby and her chance of survival would be very less if she does deliver the child. Do you think that's what the doctor meant?

No way can the CVs show anything happening to Geet, and i am guessing that they have some Baby related episodes also thought out for sure, so the baby will also be ok. This is wishful thinking on my part.
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

🤣 🤣 🤣  😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Thank you thank you thank You!🤣
anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thk cvs really mean putting geet's lyf in danger or not.. that means. if maan will choose geet, doctor will do geet's abortion. so geet will be safe
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

🤣 🤣 🤣  😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

I like it Mars imported creatures 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they really are like Aliens they have the same expression on their face no matter what situation
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful and a very logical explanation Khushi...I also thing they did not show the episode or the logic properly they served us a half backed cake and then expect us to gulp it down. 
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey khushi u gave sensible explanation... i hope cvs read ur post... Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

hey khushi u gave sensible explanation... i hope cvs read ur post...

Thank u Bharkha, i really believe like most do that nothing will happen to the unborn baby and of course Geet, hope we are all correct and they show the power of MSK's prayers to God and the magic of the Tabeez...........................