Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Poll allows only  10 options 😕  I have about 37 options that could be included in this poll 😆

I vote for all of the listed and unlisted 27 options as well! 😆
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

LOL ....good that i am meeting your expectations 😆 

You're a celeb on this forum KB. They know what to expect from you, stalk you and keep tab of all your posts. Itna pyaar!! ðŸ˜› Kaise samaate ho dil mein? 😆 ðŸ˜† 
Prud123 thumbnail

LOL ....good that i am meeting your expectations 😆 

Are you neutral ST fan ? Send me on post where you have criticized shweta

When did i ever claim i am neutral.I am a ST fan not neutral from any point.But atleast i have the courage to accept that.Any ways i think your poll is extremely instigating for ST fans.But any how please continue but if this turns into a war zone please dont say ST fans are biased.

Originally posted by: Prud123

When did i ever claim i am neutral.I am a ST fan not neutral from any point.But atleast i have the courage to accept that.Any ways i think your poll is extremely instigating for ST fans.But any how please continue but if this turns into a war zone please dont say ST fans are biased.

Okay ...My bad ! I thought you were neutral 😛

Anyways poll is not instigating in any way. I am not making any personal remarks against anyone here. And i have provided example for each option in the poll ...😊

Prud123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

You're a celeb on this forum KB. They know what to expect from you, stalk you and keep tab of all your posts. Itna pyaar!! ðŸ˜› Kaise samaate ho dil mein? 😆 ðŸ˜† 

Yes you are right.I dont know why i even bothered to open this post when i knew what would be in it.Its my mistake only.Thanks for making me realize it.

Very good post, these are few prominent reason why we don't like Shweta.But list goes on and on.....

Yes you are right.I dont know why i even bothered to open this post when i knew what would be in it.Its my mistake only.Thanks for making me realize it.

Manisha ...take it easy yaar .......just for you, I will make one pro-sweta post 😛 

We have had good debates on ST topic ...lets have fun !! 

Did you vote for most deserving winner? I mean SMS?

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I love your siggy KB...

If you are frustrated in your life, you can relieve your stress by bashing me . I love stupid and non-sense people who make personal and derogatory remarks.

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I love your siggy KB...

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Now some member may say that my siggie is instigating too 😆 

Everything I say n do is instigating 😕

Btw, he has made similar polls about Dolly and Veena too. It's just for fun plus he gave valid reasons too for each option. You can oppose each of them and justify yours if you want  ...

You're most welcome :)