Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ALL IN ALL I AM SO HAPPY THAT HE IS GONE FOR THE TIME BEING ATLEAST WE WILL NOW ENJOY SANGEET N THE WEDDING😃 HOPE SO I LOVE CV'S IF THEY DO THIS BRIJ SHOULD COME AFTER MARRIAGE! N I THINK DADI KIND A LIKE BRIJ SHE MAY HIRE HIM PERMANENTLY AFTER MANEET'S MARRIAGE!Edited by saaniakh - 13 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
brij shudnt leave
i wana see maan brij face off!
Cant wait till the wedding!!
komlika thumbnail
he cant leave us..........he gave us maaneet.........i mean not really........ well he was first one to ask maan to marry geet 😳.......... i want maan-brij face off 😈.......... brij track is better than AA 🤢
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its not ended he was suposed to blackmail arjun to kill geet or he will kill or do something to Annie and guys we dont have some one who is protective about geet  after maan so we have to give her a chance and i think Annie is the one who will tell arjun what happen between geet and his sister
maneet2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont think that his track is ended . i think he will again try 2 kill geet
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hope they keep BRIJ for  a while longer!!  I like BRIJ, he adds a little suspense in the show!!
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

he cant leave us..........he gave us maaneet.........i mean not really........ well he was first one to ask maan to marry geet 😳.......... i want maan-brij face off 😈.......... brij track is better than AA 🤢

Definitely, he is better with his psycho-hatred and pervertic sister killing attitude than watching AA romance without any chemistry or ryme or reason on a Delhi empty street at around 7 to 10pm(i am from Delhi, and i want to know which side street did they conveniently manage to have their car trouble in to have it so deserted at such a time?) and also with the news of Geet being admitted in a hospital in serious condition....................
Furthermore i really want to see Maan kick some ass when he comes to know about Brij....... it will be so good to watch...................
goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nimmish

i think brij has left coz he thinks geet is dead now  n he has taken his revenge

so wat do u guyz think has he really gone or will he come back?
plz share ur views

my guess is not yet... logically Maan should hunt him down.. as now he will be sure that some tried to kill Geet, its not his vaham...

Also, i don't think Brij will blackmail arjun as what was nin news.. I don't think arjun character is that who would get blackmailed. intead he will help in nailing down Brij.
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No way...he'll know soon enough that he's failed....again...Maaan jaisa angel hai to Geet ko kya khatra?

It might  make Brij lose his aapa....he's already lost it...and might do something really stupid as to try to kill Maan.

There has to be a face off between these two...which will be awsome....and Brij Has to go to jail and sado there forever.

So, he can't leave now.

Originally posted by: kunataanya

that's my question too... 😕 i don't want brij to leave... i want him to atleast kill annie before leaving.... ðŸ˜­

ahhahahahh😆
good one😃