First Impression????? (AB's New Show) - Page 5

Poll

Did The Promo of AB's new Show Impressed you?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i have voted 4 not that much.ab was really cute but rest of the things..............
the channel is not promoting it also.i had 2 wait 4 2 hrs in the evening.its a new show and i guess they should promote it well otherwise how home auntieswill cum 2 know๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

@priyanka Bandini is one of the Most popular show on imagine..............๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜†

Maine suna kyon nahi hai is show ke barain main .. sorry i have poor knowledge about Imagine Shows..... I only Know about KMH because of my sister.
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
not dat much....
D show does nt luk promising.....
All d best to arjun anywayz.....
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

Don't bash the girl pls..............๐Ÿ˜†
if you haven't watch the promo how can you vote yaar.......๐Ÿ˜†.....watch it if you want to........AB looking Hottttttt...........๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...

I saw the pics posted..and is there any need to watch the promo to say that Jun luks HAWTT...he is always hawtt na..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..and the rest of the promo is too unbearable for me...๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: anuja4mayur

i have voted 4 not that much.ab was really cute but rest of the things..............

the channel is not promoting it also.i had 2 wait 4 2 hrs in the evening.its a new show and i guess they should promote it well otherwise how home auntieswill cum 2 know๐Ÿ˜†

@bold:๐Ÿคฃ

@nidu: u back to waiting............lolz๐Ÿ˜†

@komzie: the biggest hit on imagine show is gunhaoen ke devta followed by kitaani mohabaat hai๐Ÿ˜†
i checked trps .........๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

that bandini show is not trp garner.......i guess only their fans๐Ÿ˜‰ love the show๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
& it's not ending coz it's ekta show & has ronit roy i guess๐Ÿ˜†
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Maine suna kyon nahi hai is show ke barain main .. sorry i have poor knowledge about Imagine Show... I only Know about KMH because of my sister.

lol these shows are popular but don't know why?.........KMH is Good...........๐Ÿ˜›
DoNotMind thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuja4mayur

home aunties get to know every single thing about the saas-bahu shows........๐Ÿคฃ
but ya channel should promote it...............๐Ÿ˜†

DoNotMind thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayur_eternal

I saw the pics posted..and is there any need to watch the promo to say that Jun luks HAWTT...he is always hawtt na..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..and the rest of the promo is too unbearable for me...๐Ÿ˜†

I know ArTi praani you,cannot bear the promo............๐Ÿ˜†
oh ya he always looks Hotttttttt...................

Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

umm guys discuss promo here ............not question jun's intelligence๐Ÿ˜†
coz there is a thin line btw questioning him & saying rude things abt his calibre๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@komziie: okay pm mjht mods if u want but vijay bhiya rocks
cheers๐Ÿ˜›..................๐Ÿคฃ

yeah mjht promos were farrrrrrrrrr better............the whole channel & ph seems to have zero expertize on marketing i guess๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†

@nikita: if being in a starone channel jun could be nominated for best actor in ita in 2009.......surely why not again......if he acts brilliantly as usual๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold really mjht promos were so good.they caught the attention at once and though star1 was biased towards mjht,they promoted it very well in the first year.actually star1 and star plus promote their new shows well by showing them in between the ending and beginning of show.
DoNotMind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

@komzie: the biggest hit on imagine show is gunhaoen ke devta followed by kitaani mohabaat hai๐Ÿ˜†
i checked trps .........๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

that bandini show is not trp garner.......i guess only their fans๐Ÿ˜‰ love the show๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
& it's not ending coz it's ekta show & has ronit roy i guess๐Ÿ˜†

Gunaahon ke Devtaaaaaa.................๐Ÿ˜ฒ..................by God...........๐Ÿคฃ.......but Bandini is still quite popular bhagwaan jaane kyun...............๐Ÿคฃ