3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Seher's take: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1582080&PID=37813177�

Vinu's sexy spoilers:
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Logic lost at the cost of Drama............

What a BLATANTLY ILLOGICAL TWIST.....i get that it was for the dramatic effect...but that was really STUPID!!!  

There is no possible way to incubate this fetus at 3-4 months...in fact it is very very risky even at 7 months....and Munni..in order to transplant it IN-VITRO...it has to have been done at the EMBRYONIC stage...it cannot be done this late in the gestational cycle.

Even for a Fetus to be born as early as the eight month...there are so many risks.....the lungs are the last to develop in a fetus. Surfactant is a detergent like fluid that needs to be formed in the lungs but is not made till the very late stages if the pregnancy
This is what helps the baby's lungs form collapsing during the breathing cycle.....

Yaar...College ke din yaad aagaye...kya time tha!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Anyhow...continuing with the analysis.......where can the story go from here..??

I see only 2 possible ways....

1. Naya TAVEEZ koi CHAMATKAR karega...and will save Geet and the baby miraculously...hence renewing Maan's faith in GOD!!

or...

2. I hate to say this....but there has to be a MISCARRIAGE!!!  UGH....Maan in a dilemma...or is he really..  Opps...there i go with the logic??  I mean really.....Its obvious that Man will choose Geet....for they can always have other children.

For those who will say....what is she cannot pregnant again...then let me tell you this i snot possible, as there was physical trauma to GEET"S body....organs.  The fetus if miscarried will die of asphyxiation....a lack of oxygen.

Anyways.....What do you guys think can happen??.....i would love to hear your points of view!!
πŸ˜›

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
My take:

Its like ... when there is story we want moment
when there are moments we want story ..
when there are sequences we look for logic..
when logic is brought in we look for execution...

either ways there is something or the other that we complain of ..as for today .. it was not one of the best... but it was not that horrible as well...

The episode had story... and i guess thats what we wanted .. didnt we.. we wanted things that would take a track forward ...

Geet in the sauna and the door getting jammed was a logical explanation to why she couldnt come out ...Brij was consistent in character... it was more like aadmi khatam-kaam khatam !! they left it at that point so show the man will strike this time big time after learning she has survived the worst as well.. he will also realise that the bigger danger at hand at the moment he faces is from maan singh khurana himself .. and unless maan is out of his way, he will not be able to touch Geet !!

Maan's fear and tension was apparent when he realises he could lose Geet, and even at that moment he looks at the taveez... 
is it Taveez part two i wondered.. remember how the taveez had found its rightful owner? This time also i thought aisa kuch hone waala hai .. But Maan places it around her arm ... in anycase, it was touching to see how a man like him had turned this vulnerable and was willing to believe a superstition for the sake his beloved ...

geet or the baby.. well yeh toh hona hi tha ..looks like it .. sadly, it was a twist that was perhaps expected ... but, unfortunately we the audience of star one are not tuned to watch something like this .. however, i feel there was no other way out .. and this episode was needed ... to clear a few things .. and bring in a few dilemma ...

in a crisis situation like this who would maan choose- the baby or the mother? Obviously he is attached to the baby only through Geet, and only for Geet but now he is attached to the baby as well... 
remember the kasam he had taken for Geet's sake? will it find its place now? we dont know time will tell ... 
however the pace of the episode was a little slow esp the Maaneet sequence...

Anwesha and Arjun: loved how she asked him to win her back and how he was taken aback when she gave it back to her .. it looked like he was beginning to realise she is important to him after all.. and admiting to her that she is perhaps the only person he has explained himself to her, and his shock when she spoke of NT showed Arjun is taking steps in a positive direction ...

I like where the story is heading .. and after this ... my prediction stays where it is ...

just a predikson :
Geet passes out in the bathroom and she is rushed to the hospital and while she is unconscious she dreams of Maan and herself and him taking her away, and all this while everyone is worried and scared as to what would happen to her ... 
But then she see's herself sinking and, its the hope to be with him that brings her back !

Love,
niha
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Maan beleive in God make me write this song as Maan only wants Geet good

Nit Kher maanga sohniya main teri
Duan na koi hor maangda
Tere pairach akeer hove meri
Duan na koi hor maangada

Tere pyar dita jado da sahara ve
Maahiya bhul gaya mainu jag sara ve
Khusi aiyeo meri sajna batheri
Duan na koi hor Maangda

Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ha ha ha

looks like i might be..last..to see the epi and...laughing ever since..the blunder..

but i am sure..they meant that if they dont do MTP... then Geet's life is in danger too!!

hee hee..but..theek hai..chalo aisa bhi hota..hai

me see other thing..

the bieber hairstyle gone..and Arjun looks hot...me see beyond...the blunder..he is so hot..so hot..!!

i liked the dynamics...between Arjun and Annie!! the character sketch of Arjun is that of a caring though misguided man i like it i like it

hai mera..mushtanda..without moosh..tho...gaadi aur kudi..ko..apne haathon le jaayega...!!

does this mean....Brij is gone??

no no..i want him to be beaten to death...by maan and arjun!!

ok..so i have nothing more to say for now!!

if it had not been for that one dialog it would have been  emotional...it would have  been...an awesome awesome heart wrenching epi...

par just cos of one dialog...all of us are looking at every inch/frame..that went..on..and we do that always...

it is just that i like to focus on the bigger picture..
and me looking out for... the shaadi

the ghodi..the baraati..the..band baja...

and..wah kya shaadi hogi..

some funny moments

the way Maan picked up Geet poor soul..after losing the muscle mass..now..has to struggle to pick up Geet..and then when he delicately put her on the bed then...he removed his hands in a jerk that jolted her

then the way he stopped twice before he said, Geet aankhen kholo...
he said geeta.. geet..aa..that made me think that maan has suddenly gone the south indian...way..

ok in a serious situation me sitting and laughing and the cherry on the cake of course was the losing mom to keep the baby...alive..dimwit how does a baby in the womb survive without the womb may be there is a new technology of keeping a 3 month fetus alive and grow in test tube?? me not medically inclined...so viji meri GG will throw some light on you

now..coming to arjun...how flimsy is the car that a stone..that too a crumbly one..can..kill the car...!! chalo theek hai
but instead getting the woman warm..you could have done someting about taking her to the hospi..
chalo ye bhi theek hai....

par first mein nahi second mein dalna padta hai gear ko to jump start it...hee hee..sorry i am a car bufff!!

where did AAA go use phone to..call the mechanic..and delhi mein cab service nahi hai??

chalo chalo..bahut hans liye..

Ah a symbolism

Arjun has goodness in his heart..and when he will really try to help that is when glitches will happen...

but Ani trusted him enough to ensure that he would take her to the hospi..

i like the story development of Anni and Arjun!!

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shivi ka Tommy aur lungi rocked the post yesterday, we had gala time...I hope today we will hit 150 pages....
Idiot phamily rocks....

Tommy is Idiotz phamily's gun, Maan is most lethal weapon, lungi is bidu logo ka phree air condisnor....Lungi pehne ka bindas ghomne ka, tenson nahin leyne ka, sahi Shivi behn?

Don't think Muni gets nut, it's just the last night effect of the post....

Masti sisters rocks...

Today episode was superb, what I had expected from Maan he had reacted the same way, he was so broken to see Geet in this condition that he had no idea what actually he was saying..he was out of word, fumbled and blabbered..the way he put Geet on bed, it's not seem that he put it, he actually threw her on the bed lolz...anyways can understand his situation...the pain of losing someone can clearly see on his face...he was so wanna be with her...loved it how he collected baba's words by holding the Taveez in his hand...this is the 2nd time I had tears...1st when Maan was in hospital, and they had hugged in hospital, and 2nd today...brilliant work by Guru & Drashti...

Oyeeee mera Brij aise nahin ja sakta, I wanna see my sher and our oyeeeee face to face...

First time I enjoyed AA battery scene...really liked it...my eyes was only on Arjun...don't wanna comment on Nikunj..Seriously if I think about her then there is no option to dislike the scenes, so I totally kept her out from the frame, and enjoyed the track...

Today epi stealer was Maan Singh Khurana only....10/10...dont wanna comment and cry over precap...I am sure they will change the precap scene, if not then tomorrow my andas, dandas, and chappals will be ready..don't wanna bother myself for tomorrow...me believe to cry tomorrow when thing actually would be happen, don't believe to start cry over something which I am not sure would be happen or not...

I will update anything if I missed or forget...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Gangzta... How is the week treating u aaaaaaaaaal ????

BTW.. I would like to thank my friends who unwaveringly beleive that I would update my take one day... Zaroor karegi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok... I am wondering what to write today... I see that most of them have covered the points...

But I wanted to know why both of them ddnt think of calling for a tow truck and call for taxi so she can go to the hospital.. I know the romance wld be killed... But still πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now coming to the maha drama of Geet possible Miscarriage

I have no words!!! I am just sad πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

A few predictions/questions from ma end...

Will Brij walk away without confirming Geet is dead ??
Will Maan know Brij is behind the turn of events??
Will we see the Great face off with Oye oye in the back ground ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Will the fact of miscarriage be kept away from Geet till the wedding due to her emotional and physical unwellness ???
Will Arjun be blamed for this again and will Annie come to his rescue as she would be his alibi 😳😳

I guess its enuff for now 😳😳😳

Edited by --Revv-- - 13 years ago
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
khatre main hain geet ki jaan
 keya bacha payege maan...
                                                   yesterday episode was
a sad & logic out episode for meπŸ˜•.
i m sorry to say guys yeterday maan's expresion was not fine for those moments. speacially when maan lay down geet on bed & call the doctor. it looks like angry expresion more than concern or petrified expresion. maan was confused or tense those time & it shud b visible on his face. but i could not find it. if i compare those expression then i must say when geet returned kc & faint in store room maan was actually tensed his pain & concern about geet was clearly visible, & that expresion was brilliant.πŸ‘ . after hospital scene manns expresion was more well than before. this time i found something on his face. when he prayed it was visible.(note: don't think guys i based maan, i love him so much. but yesterday i saw some lackings on his act).
baby& geet: well, i dont understand that, how doctor say this? well i guess cvs show us geet is 2 or 3 months pregnant then how doctor can save only babys life. 2 or 3 months in pregnency baby does not grow up properly, yes they show sonograpy which seems to like 6 or 7 months baby. if geet is 6 or 7 month pregnant then wheres her stomac? she still in flat stomac? how? thats so unrealistic.
well, if doctor want to save baby then he has to save geet..its not possible that a 2 or 3 months pregnant women can birth her child safely & then she die... no. reality is 2 or 3 month pregnant women can lost her unborn child, & and if situation will turn serious then the lady can be die with her unborn child.
cvs pls show some logic...u r doing very well pls don't ruin it to give some nonexceptable scene..
about arjun & anne track i dont find any logic their scene. they r started staring on road even they know geet in hospital🀒
love u all..
 reea
Edited by reea88 - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
O Sahi Waqt Par Hi
Hum Aayenge
Tujhko Uthaake
Le Jayenge
Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge

Tere Bina Jeeya Nahin Jaaye Mere Raja
Dil Bechein Hai Doli Leke Aaja
Aaja Mehndi Leke Aaja
Meri Bindiya Tu Chamkaa Ja
Mujhko Kangan Tu Pehna Ja😳
......................................EDITED....................................

okay as of da episod...i likd da flow of the show.....da logic was fine till one single dialog...MC ho ya na ho.....mere phamily ke mann ki shanthi is surly killedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOVED Maan tody - da way he was panickin n nt able to make da Doc undrstnd abt Geets condtn was FAB.....fr da frst tym MSK was worrid......da way he takes da taveez frm da floor....da way he gets worrid n da way he walks all da way to da hospitl n calls DOCTORR...da way he ties da taveez......BEAUTIFUL....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Brij thinks Geet is dead?!πŸ˜• n he is leavin?😲😑NO WAY!!!abbeee rukhhhh.......Maan ke haathon pitna ha thumhe.....thumhe aana hi padega..KM mei dubara!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arjun n Anni - well i lovd dis wala seq...da way Anni gave it bck to him was fab....ab aayega maza...nw he has win her trust......nw he wil realis his love fr her......

okie nw to da bada hungama wala seqnz - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
da only part i dnt lyk of da shw wa ONE dialog.....n to realis dat one dialog almost ruind da whole track is sad......so much of hardwrk of creatin da track was lost?naahiiiii......n dat one dialog has totally ruind da shanti of da thread too??😲ek dialog mei ithni shakthi hai kya??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†HAILAAAA!!!!!....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

at des circumstns i DNT feel a MC wil happn coz den da shaadi wala masti will b lost......n da MU wil b der in da long run which is nt possible...da CVs wnt do dat...so i am being very very POSITIVE abt da MC nt happnin.....i hav felt it wd hapn frm da tym Brij cam up..i mentiond it on da mon thread bt at DES circumstnz i DNT feel it wd happn.....my POV😳

Jeeju has promisd a BIG FAT WEDDIN...da weddin is hyped all over.....n fr it to b "BIG" da baby has to surviv...so taveez aur fakeer baba ki jai!!! miracle it wd b!!!πŸ˜‰ tho yeh shok sabah choro aur chalo shaadi ke masti ko wapas laathe hai yaar!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

okie guys jst caught up wid da repeat :

- When Maan puts the taveez on Geets wrists he rembrs wat da Baba said  dat was  -
" kehne ko tho sirf yeh kaala dhaga hai...lekin mehbooba ke haathon mei baandh diya tho bohot saari cheeze khud ba khud ban jayegi.....yeh taveez thumhari mehbooba ki ifazzth karegi"
da Taveez has a reason to b der...da dialg has an effct - Geet n baby to b savd  - miracle to happn....πŸ˜‰

- Da frst precap - Da doc says da situn is bad n dey cnt save both so u hav to choz btw da mother or da child....πŸ˜•

- Da scene later shwd da Doc cumin n sayin to Maan dat "IF Geets situtn gets mor wors it wd b tough to save both"....da " IF "  has an effct....so da chance of miracle to happn is still on.....πŸ˜‰

- Second Precap shwd Maan in frnt of Mandir in da hospitl sayin dat if da baby is nt saved he wd loz his love....if u wnt to help me...do sumthin such dat i WDNT hav to answr dat qustn...or choz.....so dat means do sum miracle so as to save both....

So i stay wid my POV  - NO MC.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Loads of luv,
Lavz....
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago