mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
~UnRes~

Manashi welcome dearπŸ€—

you chopped em down n yet made em feel so complete... πŸ‘

@Jyo.. i need timπŸ˜†

Episode was beyond Utter CRAP!!
with Execution shoved back into the drain..
CAUTION : the more dirtier you WRAP...
the more ill catch the next train!!

i am not analysing crap instead of studying to Save My MBBS degree.. the world seems to need more of it... 😳

@CVs ..

the more u make a mockery  of urself... the more is your own BAD!

NOTE : sensible people chose what is best ... for 'em at the least... and tat rules out ur being sensible!

fake doKtors from random Manali/shimla Godowns might b fools.. but u wanna make us believe MSK is one tooo??

Does anyone proof read ur scripts and dialogues? if yes pls point out tat lone professional.. i need to wack him/her ASAP!... the rest ofcourse are amateurs whom i am not gonna deal with.. n i cant expect standards from amateurs on a daily basis unless tey are hardwrking very unlik ur bunch.

Acting : with such unread unresearched amateur scripts.. i can understand why the best of Actors may b excused

GC seemed confused..  but he is human.. and every action has an equal and opposite reaction..
a brainless heartless body-less legless shapeless fluid script shoved at his direction reciprocated with the Actor trying to Keep up in vain only to flow down!

DD was good.. but the bathroom scene where she stuck to the door dragging herself down was OTT! but then she was saved the rest with her eyes closed... Lucky!

my condolenses to all the actors including the trolly boys....

Nikunj is given a role which does-not exist based on the GHSP we watched till date, and the fact tat she cant Act makes it way mor difficult to tolerate the non-existing substance!

Dialogue writers need to grow beyond admiring what you once wrote... ur tapes seems stuck with a drag... n sounds miserable.

lastly the direction GHSP seemed to take a few days ago... seems lost ... need a COMPAS?

please do take care

lov

Ress

i think these lines i wrote for Geet should sum up our relationship too..

Geet - My Soulmate... ?

A not so innocent girl, i thought of her
with a family willing to burn the last of her
she is troubles easiest beget,
inviting in from every corner as yet
Never taking My advice
to keep herself away for my wise
A not so nice girl, i thought of her
with a family willing to burn the last of her

And right when i had put her behind
and i thought she did
fly away with the wind..
i was wronged and there she was wandering
to places unknown to her but in my being
i was to see her every hour of the day
till she was everything i saw from grass to hay
And right when i had put her behind
and i thought she did fly away with the wind..

But that i blinked to think of her
i planned to admit to never ever!
even to myself, as deep in me i fought
to keep her away not just from me but my thought
because i feared what it might bring to me
again uninvited, like in the past u cannot see..
and again that i blinked to think of her..
i planned to admit to never ever! 

Yes attraction it was, mysteriously sensuous
as we clinched at every touch, evidently vicious
even as i learned to care for her was the selfish me
i would not let it open up for her to see
because i saw admiration in her eyes living for me
but the reason behind her reluctance i could not see
Now more than just attraction it was, mysteriously sensuous
as we clinched at every touch, evidently vicious

We fought with eachother for the other, for us
when i wanted trust with purity of The Ganges
all she needed was togetherness for eternity
what she had been denied by my own fraternity
she wanted me beyond the need of my side
and i needed her besides the my want to hide
Toh We fought with eachother for the other, for us
she became my trust with purity of The Ganges
!

Time passed by in a relationship we could not deny
that had been written in the clouds of destiny
From giving it a name to realizing every promise
be it sliding the ring on her finger thrice
turning her disowned motherhood to my fatherhood
painting her forehead red with a drop of my blood
Time passed by in a relationship we could not deny
that had been written in the clouds of destiny

And now when to me she defines
innocence purity and with them my life in finesse
when in her glow i find my light
and with her tears flowing down i melt
She has made me a different Man, her Maan
with her as my strength, i am once more human
And now when to me she defines
innocence, purity and with them my life in finesse

Geet - she is, tey say will become to all a stranger
but i believe Geet she is, will remain from all 'distinct' forever!
but all said , the forgetten wrath in me,
the reason to which i had let her never see,
hidden behind the doors of my past, with hate!
without me opening to her, is she my soul mate
?
Yes Geet - she is, tey say will become to all a stranger
but i believe Geet she is, will remain from all 'distinct' forever!

Maan Singh khurana.

YUP!!  lazy me.. πŸ₯±  i know... πŸ˜†

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Manashi Welcome to the den πŸ€— and Very well written πŸ‘

The episode:

In terms of Drama, the episode was good minus the Arjun-Annie of course. In terms of Logic, the episode was crap.

Baby or Geet? There is no Choice! You don't have to be a doctor to know that 2-3month fetus CANNOT survive outside the womb.You should have used this Baby or Geet thing to add more drama come Delivery time. But now It makes NO SENSE! I think you wasted a scene by using it now. Please be sensible CVs, it's not too much to ask. 😳

Also, a MC cannot Happen, Now or EVER. The audience has become emotionally attached to this baby, especially after the sonography episode and taking the baby away now would not be a smart move. Trust me on this one, you will lose a lot of viewers if the MC happens with me being one of them. 😳

As for Arjun and Annie: Did Arjun cut the break lines? 😊 He had this weird look on his faceπŸ€”  See the smiley face, TAKE A HINT🀣
Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Manashi - Welcome to the Den  !  πŸ€—So happy to see u here. Btw I'm Vandana from EE.  Loved your take on today's theme.  Very lucid and eloquent.  Thoroughly enjoyed reading. Relived the Maaneet saga.

Episode Analysis
-----------------------

Hello Nissar, PH, Ved, Sudhir, Vikas, Barry, CVs ' you took the story up a notch today with your shock-attack.  You did succeed in stirring the pot quite a bit'.but your 'Geet or baby' stance flopped'big time!  Only ignoramuses , fed on cinematic crap would fall for this trick.

You'd warned that there would be a lot of shocking developments b4 the wedding' I guess today was one of them.

In the sauna

----------------

Geet stuck in the sauna'heat rising...Brij waiting for her to die.

Maan placing the taveez at Durga maa's feet, asks for blessings, picks up the taveez and walks back to his room.

Whenever Geet is in trouble Maan is nearby.

Brij feels justified that he has restored his purkhon ki izzat, waits until he sees Geet collapse and leaves confident that his mission is accomplished.

Maan returns to his room, does not find Geet.  Hears something drop and thinks Geet's in the wash room.  That's how he sees  her ' unconscious on the floor.  In a panic, Maan breaks down the door, rushes in, picks up Geet, brings her out and places her on the bed.  He tries to revive her but Geet does not respond.   Even in this crisis, likes Maan's presence of mind.  He calls Dadi and then immediately calls the doc. This does not seem to be the same gynaec that Maan had first taken Geet to.  But this doc seems to know that Geet is pregnant.  Based on the doc's recommendation, his next call is to the ambulance.  Dadi walks in, is shocked to see Geet in this state.  Maan notices the taveez on the floor and picks it up.  Tries to tie it around Geet's wrist but is interrupted by the servant saying the ambulance is here.  Maan picks her up and carries her to the ambulance.

Seeing  Maan carry Geet to the ambulance, Brij rejoices that his mission is accomplished.

Blooper 1 ' Brij jumping to the conclusion that Geet is dead.  For someone as deviously smart as him how can he assume that taking her to the hospital equates to death ?  This is an unacceptable mistake from Brij.  CVs pls  note.

@ the hospital

--------------------

Seeing her condition doc wants Geet to be taken to ER.  Pulse sinking, suffocation (ghutan), doctor is unable to come to a conclusion without further tests.  Maan watches as the oxygen mask is placed on Geet and the nurse gets the IV ready.  Again Maan remembers the taveez.  He remembers the fakir's words ('tumhari mehbooba ki hifaazat karega), closes his eyes in a silent prayer and ties it around Geet's wrist.  The doc notices him in the room and shoos him out.

NE-Arjun

------------

Seems like the Geet team wanted to diffuse the tension a little by showing the NE-Arjun track. Nice tactic but the NE-Arjun scenes did not have the desired effect'.on the contrary, seemed OTT.  Arjun finds out that NE now detests him for being NT's bro. Arjun is in a fix'choose between his heart strings or family. 

Arjun character is interesting.  Pls don't dilute his character with NE.

Why would a rich girl walk away from KC especially since her bro gifted her a brand new car.  Even if she did not bring in her car, cant she call a cab with her mobile ?  Especially after receiving Dadi's frantic call, there seemed to be no common sense urgency in NE-Arjun to call a cab or for NE to call the Khurana Office/Mansion for a car and driver.  Amazing'especially from a millionaire khandaan ki ladki like NE.

Doctor's prognosis

------------------------

Doctor says ' Geet ki haalat aur bhi bigadi to hamein Geet aur bachche mein se kisi ek ko chunna hoga.  A totally ambiguous statement from the doc who knows she is pregnant.

Mega Blooper ' Geet must be about 3 months pregnant.  She does not show a significant baby bump.  The sonogram also did not show a fully formed baby.  So in these circumstances how can the baby survive without its mom ?  And I refuse to believe that at such an early stage of pregnancy, the baby can be delivered prematurely ,  brought up in the neo-natal ICU and survive.

CVs ki akkal kya ghaas khaane gayi thi ?  Havent we been shouting at you to do your homework ?  You could have just talked to a gynaec and done a background check to see if this scenario was feasible.  You failed. 

Fix this blooper tomorrow.

You could have possibly used this scenario later on in the story but today it was  preposterous.

Precap ' Maan praying to God fervently that he must not have to make the choice between Geet or the baby.

Gurmeet was in Maan's character today.  Maan is a person who internalizes his emotions, is in control of the situation, someone who deals with his emotions in private.  All of these aspects were visible in Gurmeet's acting.  If he seemed wooden that was becoz he was trying to get a grip on the situation on hand and keep a control on  his emotions so he can think clearly.  But Dadi knows her pota and her pota too is not ashamed to show her his tears.

So Gurmeet, I think you did really well.  Yes, you could have done much better, but I blame the writers for a weak script.

Will Geet survive? Will baby survive ?

If Geet does not survive, Geet HSP will not survive.

If baby does not survive, Geet will not survive which means Maan cannot survive.

If all this happens Geet HSPs TRPs wont survive.

So'

My prediction - Tomorrow, taveez and Maan's prayers will show their kamaal.  Maan will be saved from having to make a choice.  Both Geet and baby will survive. 

Focus will shift towards who locked Geet in the sauna and increased the temp ?  Will Arjun come under the gun? Will Brij be dragged back into the picture ? How?

In the meantime, I'm sitting back and chilling with a cool drink and my favorite book :)

Nissar ' execution wasn't top notch today.  Story progressed with the shock factor but NE-Arjun scenes seemed to be band-aided together.  Script left a lot to be desired.

Nissar  and team - Damage Control is the name of the game tomorrow.

Viewers are gearing up for a Maaneet wedding.  We want our Maaneet wedding and we want the baby too !  So Geet HSP let's see what u have in store for us.

Edited by starlite7 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome Manashi!

Love ur writeup on Maneet! this is one serial I can watch over and over again! 😳

Jyoti, as always u leave me speechless! 😳

All Im gonna say is that this was one drag fest episode!  Well Im sure there could be a few reasons for this!  To me it seems like Drashti is sick, she could hardly speak yesterday!  So Im sure they giving her these scenes so she can have her rest too!

Baby or Geet, depends on how one looks at it!  Question is how far along is Geet???? I guess then one can say its a logical question!

ARjun, hair is looking much better, thank u creatives!

Why complain about Arjun and NE track, I have a question for the fans, Do u just want to see GC and DD on screen???If answer is yes then you're being unreasonable!  This is a daily and that too that runs 6 days!  One does not realize what it takes to put on a daily!  Even I don't enjoy Arjun and NE scenes, but now I can tolerate it!

Will marriage happen??? Will make Dev make his claim??? Will Maan have to choose between  Baby and mom??? Well, I guess if they kill baby then they kill Geet and this will kill MSK!  The rest we have to wait to find out right!

Stay tuned to GHSP M-S 9:30pm Star one!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome ManashiπŸ€—

Theme of the Den: Maaneet
Manashi and Jyoti well written πŸ‘ 
I wanted to write an ode to my fav couple but my spirits have dampened and I'm not interested anymore to write... may be later if I feel like I'll add something😊

Episode Analysis

CV's this is the first time in so many days that I'm writing to you and not writing my usual poetic take... The expressions Maan exhibited today seemed genuine but somehow I'm not happy to write anything... why
  1. How can the fetus survive with out its mother... It is not clear how many months Geet pregnancy has lasted to even think this as an option??😑

2. Even if such a situation falls upon Maan we know he cannot chose.. though he is not biological father to say that he wishes to save Geet ...he absolutely knows that Geet has given her life for the baby before and if Geet was conscious enough to make a decision it would be the baby she would choose... (I would credit Rash for this point)

3. Why are you doing all this tamasha of promoting Maaneet wedding if you plan to show this dream is not going to be trueπŸ˜•...I hope you can anticipate the consequences of an MC and Marriage being canceled....😈

4. Lastly Why to talk of faith in God if you have to shatter it😑.

5. I would like to ask when people have integrated heating systems at home then it is prerequisite to have a fire alarm system installed when temperature exceeds killing levels 😑 so how come no alarm went off when there was so much of heat/smoke for Geet to suffocate???? Care to answer more ?... What happened to the ventilation system in bathroom?

6.  Being positive😊 I'm thinking it is the test for Maan and his newly establish faith... rest lies in your hands whether you'll keep it or destroy it...😊

Only thing I would say is I wish to see Maaneet happily wedded with the baby being safe.😊
Edited by shreya_l - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome Manashi. A great write-up on Maneet's relationship. Thoroughly enjoyed reading yours and Jyo's posts. πŸ‘

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Theme of the Den

Love is like magic, and it always will be.
For love still remains Life's sweet mystery!!
Love works in ways that are wondrous and strange
And there's nothing in life that love cannot change!!
Love can transform the most commonplace 
Into beauty and splendor and sweetness and grace.
Love is unselfish, Understanding and kind,
For it sees with its heart and not with its mind!!
Love is the answer that everyone seeks...
Love is the language, that every heart speaks.
Love can't be bought, it is priceless and free,
Love, like pure magic is life's sweet mystery!!
Unknown Author

I know you are not PERFECT, but you are PERFECT for ME

People who identify with Maan and Geet's characters know that they are not perfect. 
Maan is an egoistic, arrogant, rude, selfish to the entire world. But when it comes to Geet, he cannot help but be selfless, kind, caring protective and possessive. 
Geet is innocent, selfless, kind. But she has learnt to live her life on her terms from Maan. He taught her to fight and has always been her pillar of strength, even when her own family wasn't with her. 
The thing that brings them together is their desire and fight for truth and justice, and their love for simplicity. They are both believers of truth and respect each other for their determination to live life on their terms.
They don't believe in sacrifices unless it is small. They are opposites of each other in every aspect but one, their fight for each other's happiness. They complete each other, in the true sense of the phrase.

I cannot spell L"U"V without "U"  

Maan and Geet have had experiences in their past which led them to loose their trust in people. They have taught each other to fight the world again. 
It has not been one sided. Geet would not be what she is today without Maan, and Maan would not be himself today without Geet. They have taught each other to trust eachother more than they trust themselves. They have learnt to L"U"V from each other, for love for them is trust and understand and passion.

Love is shown in my deeds, for I don't know how to say it in words.

Maan and Geet are not believers in confessing their love explicitly all the time. They know how they feel for each other and are confortable with each other. Their actions show their selfless love and when it comes to them, words have no place.

My love for you is my ability and willingness to allow you to be what you choose for yourself, without any insistence that you satisfy me.

Maan has never known to give in to anyone else's demands. He dictates terms and everyone listens to him. Else, he will destroy you. But in his love, he has let geet decide for herself what she wants to be. According to me, he cannot express his love for her anymore than this.

Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.

Maan and Geet are not people who succum to the other's demands easily. They have had their ups and downs in their relationship. But what makes them special and different is that it is not always both of them fighting. When one is fighting, the other is being understanding. And if both fight, it is their inert urge to forget and clarify things as opposed to continuing their fight forever. 

No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry.

Maan is the reason Geet learnt to laugh again. He can give up everything under the sun just to bring a smily on her face. Maan told Geet recently that if his loss makes her happy, he would loose forever. For a person like Maan, love cannot be defined in any other words.

There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love.

Geet and Maan are entering a new phase in life. They will be married soon. But marriage to them is just a formality. They are already at peace because they are with each-other.

Throw the water of reason and control on the flames of desire and breathe in the smoke of ache that oddly comforts.

I have not seen another couple as passionate as Maan and Geet. You guys bring the screen on fire and we watch the show because you make it special. Thank you. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
Phew! If yesterday it was my mood that did not let me enjoy the episode, today it is definitely not my fault. πŸ˜†

• I am chilled about the baby for now. They can't be promoting the dream wedding with a miscarriage at this stage. But MC at any stage now is not acceptable to me. πŸ˜‘ We have discussed it in the "baby" theme thread. But to be doubly sure, I will paste it even today at the end of my analysis.
  • Good to see Annie continue to throw the attitude, but that jungle scene was neither necessary, nor logical. It's night time and madam Anvesha Khurana leaves the office and reaches some God forsakes place on foot, from where she can neither go back to the office to get a car, not go home to get one. How believable. And as it is the romance track is not likable. On top of that you have to show in while miscarriage threat is looming large on our heads. What more can I say? πŸ˜‘ And even if you had to show Arjun helping Annie, it could have been done in the office itself. She receives a phone call, realizes that no car is available in the office and Arjun offers to drop her given the emergency, despite the bitter exchange they had just a while back. That would have really been sufficient to create base for some future understanding coming between them! Jungle romance at this stage was indigestible.
  • And for God's sake. Geet isn't even showing! How can baby at all be saved at this stage without saving Geet? CVs, don't you think you have used this tamasha a bit too early in the show? Danger to both their lives would have been enough for now. Just to keep some tension for one episode, you have ensured that your name will be written in golden letters in the "History of medical bloopers (rather any kind of bloopers) in the Indian Television". Explanations like Geet dying later on, if the baby grows, just don't cut it. This is an epic non-sense, even by the daily soap standards. Period. πŸ˜‘
  • Did someone else feel that MSK's didn't look worried/scared enough given the situation? Or was it intentional? He was too blank given the situation? I don't know. So won't judge. But shouldn't even Dadi have looked more worried? Even if only for MSK's sake?
--

On the baby and miscarriage (pasting from earlier den)

Many a times during individual scenes and incidents in this serial, we related to them. The emotions, the reactions of characters etc. Many realistic scenes are shown in the serial. But the same does not go for the overall story of the serial. In real life, Geet or at least her baby would have died at the hands of her family long back. In reality, men like MSK do not exist. In reality, Geet would not have found a saviour. In reality a small-town, not even properly educated girl like Geet and a man like MSK do not come together. In reality, the story of GHSP is not possible.

GHSP is a fairy tale. It has been able to weave beautiful characters, whose life is by no means realistic. But they have a feel good factor around them. They overcome adversities, come together and weave a world for themselves. And as audience, we have come to love this world and them. If the baby was not supposed to be a part of this world, it should have been gone long back. May be it should not have been brought in picture at all. If its sole purpose was to bring Maan and Geet together, then it was sick way of thinking about the story. You should have thought of some other way of bringing them together. Its too late, just too late for the baby to go now. Now, we love this fairy land, which is Maneet's world. In this fairy land, we have a larger than life dad Maan. In this fairy land, we have an unbreakable mom Geet. In this fairy land, nothing can happen to the baby. If baby goes, the fairy land breaks apart as well. And it won't be the same story that we have been faithfully watching till now.

So, I have read and heard about all the logistic issues on keeping the baby. But the only thing I can say to CVs is that you thought of all these issues a bit too late. Now baby is indispensable to the story. I don't want to do the tamasha of "I quit" at any point of time, but if the miscarriage happens, in whichever way, I think I will be too disgusted to follow the show any more. I will probably quit silently at that point of time.

--

Den't Theme: Geet-Maan relationship

Bad day for this theme. I would like to write such nice words, but today's episode spoiled the mood πŸ˜‘. Anyway, let me try to forget the episode and write something. I will actually write about only one thing from their relationship. The question of equality.

We often see discussions about equality in their relationship. Most people are not happy that even now they do not come across as equal in their relationship. I actually do not mind it. (Don't throw jootas, please read on). Two people are never the same and hence achieving equality in any relationship is elusive. What you can try to achieve and what this pair has perfectly achieved is complementarity. They may not be equal, in fact they are not equal. but they complete each other and that's why they are made for each other. They can only love each other.

They are not not like a weighing scale, where they have to be on the two sides and make sure that the scale is balanced. They are like two parts of the same sphere, which are unequal in size. But only when they come together can they make a complete sphere.

Maan is influential and rich, intelligent and smart and has clear sense of justice and injustice. We talk about Geet's inner strength, but the fact is that the strength developed only after Maan came to her life. In the weird ways of destiny, even when he tried to hurt her with his words, he ended up encouraging her to fight back. She herself acknowledged this in the "Office confrontation with Dev-NT" episode. 

She did have a basic goodness of heart from the very beginning. But that goodness was not going to help her survive. With that goodness of heart, she was dead sure that her Brij Veerji might believe in putting the girls down, but he can not kill anyone (in the episode where Rajji wonders if Brij did really kill Channi). With that goodness of heart, she accepted Daarji's horrible and inhumane punishments without protesting or even complaining (anybody remembers that hot coal on the hands episode? πŸ˜‘ I had given up on the serial at that point of time). With that goodness of heart she expected Dev to come back, even when the signs of abandonment were so clear and typical. With that goodness of heart, she expected her spineless Papaji to save her from Daarji and Brij. 

That goodness of heart was her weakness, because she neither had the exposure nor that level mental development where you can separate right from the wrong without getting hindered by your emotions and affections. The goodness of heart was her weakness, because even if she could have separated right from the wrong, she did not have the strength to fight for the right cause. Like it or not, these things developed in her only after Maan came to her life. Starting from the time when he left her stranded on the road telling her that it did not matter if she reached home in time or not. Because nothing will change in her life, until she stopped living in this constant fear and starting believe in herself. 

Since then, apart from every thing else that Maan has been to her, he has also been a teacher to her. Someone who channeled her innate goodness in the right direction by helping her develop the sense of right and wrong as well as giving her the strength to fight for what was right. She has undoubtedly been a good student, sometimes surprising and even surpassing her teacher. But there is an inequality in this relationship. A student will respect her teacher life long, even if she ultimately surpasses him. And a teacher will always be lovingly patronizing towards his student. 

But a good teacher, like a good parent, is one who recognizes when the student is growing and gives her the space for groW*H. He is ready to hold her hand, if she falters, but does not spoon-feed her when she can take on the challenges herself. That is the stage in which Maan and Geet's relationship is right now. She respects her teacher to no end and he adores his student to no end. There is inequality, but that does not mean friction or dissatisfaction between them. Both of them are happy in their roles.

But even as she learnt from her teacher the things that she did not know, she did not lose that one good quality she had. Innate goodness of heart and a basic trust in humanity that comes from the same goodness of heart. This is the part for which Maan has been her student.

So, should not that bring equality between them? He taught her some things and she taught him some things? It need not. Here is how.

If there are n number things that will make someone complete, then Maan brings n-1 of them to their relationship and Geet brings 1. So, they are not equal. But then Maan needed precisely that one thing Geet brings and which he did not find in anyone else around him. Geet needed all the remaining things to be complete. So, they come together and fit in each other's lives like gloves on hands. 

There are two things that could bring friction in their relationship. If there had been an overlap in the things they bring to the relationship, it might have created clashes. If husband and wife both think that they can choose the right color for the curtains and they end up choosing separate ones - you know the mess it creates. πŸ˜† Probably its a bad analogy, but I hope it gets the point across. That does not happen to them. (Nok-jhonk apart, on serious things, one of them believes in the judgement of the other).

Second thing that can bring friction is when the partners do not acknowledge the importance of what the other brings to the relationship. In their relationship they whole heartedly acknowledge the other person's contributions. He saves and protects her like God and she worships him like God. She brightens up his heart like a fairy, and he adores her like a fairy. And so on.

Hence, there is perfect harmony in their relationship. I do not identify with either of their characters, and I would never have wanted a Maan Singh Khurana in my life, but I would always long for this perfect complementarity and harmony in any relationship. πŸ˜Š

Of course, they can have the perfect harmony only because they are fictional. But let's hope that each of us achieve it to the extent possible in our real lives too πŸ˜›
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res1

Dear Devils, 

Today I have only one expression for you all..πŸ€”  Let me explain why...

1)  A huge room like INSANE Munda's bathroom doesn't spontaneously become a sauna...πŸ€” it takes a while before you can start feeling the steam..Ms. Taveez knows..she has frequented many saunas in her lifetime...okay maybe not Ms. Taveez...but she has a good source from whom she got this info...Polki.

2)  Initially the doctor says we need to give her oxygen..once oxygen is administered she kicks the Munda out saying that the procedure needs to start πŸ€” what procedure?  care to explain.

3)  VICIOUS..who until earlier in the day was so crafty in setting death traps...didn't even wait to see if he was successful...πŸ€”..haven't you learn't nothing from the past...DEMENTED...knows how to escape..she has done plenty of times in the past...what a stupid villain. πŸ€”

4)  What is up with that hair? πŸ€”

5)  They show INSANE praying at the GOLDEN TEMPLE and DARGHA...and all of a sudden they make him an ATHIEST...who is a born again...πŸ€”...this is not good for my health..sometimes taking a ride on this sea-saw is nauseating....makes me wonder if I am pregnant..πŸ€”.wait no! can't be...SHORTY..came into my life only yesterday.

6) okay I don't like talking about SICKY and PSYCHO....but today I have to...πŸ€”...SICKY walked from where-ever..but they couldn't go back to get her car...when PSYCHO's car broke downπŸ€”..I wonder how far she walked..was hoping off the EDGE of the EARTH.

7)  also was it just me or someone else too had a problem with PSYCHO's voice today..πŸ€”..can't explain it...but it sounded πŸ€”

8)  Choose between baby and DEMENTED...wait..how is a 12 -16 week FEATUS..supposed to survive without the WOMB...πŸ€”..when you figure it out...you can help INSANE make his decision.

I am done for today...if the baby dies..I am running away with SHORTY and going to start my own FAMILY planning..

Love always,
Ms. Taveez
Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res2 Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
DancinFireflies thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jyo stop kiding......if geet marries Arjun we will ditch the show.... it already has low trps if that heppens nothing will save the show from going down the drain.... stop scaring people

ps: sry didnt realise its the 3rd page.... i'm not reservingπŸ˜†
Edited by aiyana - 13 years ago