Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
And in the middle of nowhere didn't they have cellular network coverage...couldn't they call someone from office to come pick them up.....Wait a min they did have coverage coz Daadi called NES....Hmmmm....lagtha hai bill nahi pay kiya that's why only incoming...But what abt NEB????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

any show would do anything to ensure trps.......that too for a long run not just one episode................if MSK had a strong contender who was popular among audience the cvs would certainly tread such a path as a twist in marriage scenario but currently it is only him who rules th roost and diverting from MSK means instant death..........

why do we need birdies to understand this??????
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Anu, I think KM maybe on the outskirts of Delhi like a farmhouse...so there are lonely stretches of road...there....But the most amazing thing is NES' walking speed must have been inspired from the Vampire show...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail

@kavita..........when a doctor is asking MSK to choose between a foetus and the mother ..........the other flaws was mere before it...hence we forgot why and how those two were in the middle of no where in a metropolitan 😆 and from where did they get wood or twigs to light the fire😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
Hey sun I was just kidding coz the birdie news created a furore in den yday...haan...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And the only birdie I know like my friend Geeks says is the one cawing outside my window right now...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
panchjun5 thumbnail
Hey Medha....🤗...Stop stalking and start talking....😊!!!
panchjun5 thumbnail
Hey Gouri....if you r there can you open a new den???
sun29 thumbnail

@kavita hun .............i know yaar...this piece of gyaan was in general .......too many sources ,too many news spoils the show yaar..........
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sun

That's what i have been telling Jaan🤗🤗🤗...thanks for putting it up again.....

Geet and MSK are the pillars on which GHSP is standing right now....the CV's have no story, no logic to support them................

so if the CV's do anything with Maan or Geet...or Maaneet in short...that will mean INSTANT DEATH to the show......

the loyal views who have stuck to show are due to Maaneet....so any goof-up with them....and CV's lose the war never to win back😵
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ All: 🤗

Generally, when you have a problem with getting your car started, don't you open the hood first and try to diagnose the problem (that's if you have a faint inclination of what's under the hood)?

Who goes under the car in the night *without a torch*?

I am still rooting for NEB to have tampered with the brakes of the car.
Edited by hegdemedha - 13 years ago