5th Jan written update(Complete)

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Prem asks Nandini what happened and what he wants to tell her...Nandini faints and Kalyani enters at that time and says that she has fever..Kalyani asks Prem not to worry and tells him that Nandini will be fine by morning...She tells Prem to spend night in another room and that she will stay with Nandini.. 

Dadi enters Prem's room and asks Kalyani what happened to Nandini...Kalyani replies that Nandini has fever..Dadi asks Kalyani to go to her room and tells that she will take care of Nandini...Kalyani asks tells her not to take stress and asks her to sleep...

Prem is sitting in a room with Nandini's picture in his hand...He thinks what is Nandini hs tiding from him  and says that he loves her a lot..

Krushna is also thinking about Nandini and tells that he loves her a lot and no one can take her away from him..

Pallavi tells Govind that she wont forgive Krushna and asks him to punish Krushna..

Prem brings bed tea for Nandini...He asks her how is she feeling now....Prem tells Nandini that he makes tea really nice..Kalyani gets happy to see PreNa like that but she finds Nandini worried

Govind calls Krsuhna but he doesnot receive call/...

Nandini is working in kitchen..Prem asks her to take rest as she is ill...Prem tells Nandini that he wont go office and will look after her...Nandini tells him to go...

Nandini gets back to her work...and someone hugs her from behind...She turns and gets shocked to see Krushna...

Precap : Krushna tells Nandini that her character is ruined and Prem enters at that time and asks whats going on...
Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks in advance for the update. ok seriously, prem needs to know right now.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

is this really all that happens?

.Tanya. thumbnail
no will update it slowly 
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi tanya,

just a suggestion, if you are short on time just post a brief synopsis of what happened in the show and then do the detailed update later

thanks
.Tanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fj08

hi tanya,

just a suggestion, if you are short on time just post a brief synopsis of what happened in the show and then do the detailed update later

thanks

🤗 thanx 4 d sugg
asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can you please post the rest of the update??
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thx...will the rest be up soon?
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nnnnnn...nandini... krishna is becoming completely like shahrukh from darr... but dude where does he get all the pics of nandini, supplier kaun hai???

and the pic that prem had, i dont think i have seen her in a red saree yet, that was a very pretty picture

dr K is waiting for a sign from the heavens about how to proceed ..... OK, i cannot imagine what her husband is going to feel about that when he finds out, she will then feel the same way govind is feeling right now, how does he tell pallavi, oh yeah i already knew krishna was the rapist thats why i dont want anything to do with him...i m sure pallavi will understand... NOT

i think the precap is again going to be misleading, it was not as if he caught them doing something wrong, sure its all going to be in jest 😕

nandini and dr K need to sit down together and figure out how to tell prem about this before he finds out from anywhere else

i was pleasantly surprised to see aaye reaction to nandinis accusation, she was very worried that if it was krishna, at least she wasnt taking the stand that if krishna had done something he must have been tempted by nandini, that was her saving grace today

maybe we need to keep count of how many days it takes for prem to find out the truth or how many people know abt it each day...lets see, dr K found out with us the day before nandinis birthday
the next day on her birthday nandini finds out
dont know how many days between nandinis birthday and prapti's engagement when nandini remembers everything? anyone want to take a guess

right now it was 2 people in 2 days

then the big one to find out was aye and that was the day after the engagement, so literally three people on three days, going by that trend someone else should find out today, i mean the day had just started, lets see who the next one is going to be, have a feeling it will either be dadi or urmila ti find out next

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks in advance for d update Tanya..
This Krushna is crossin all limits..how dare he enter d kitchen n hug Nandini...n Aayi..for once I liked d fact that she considered Nandini's story...n got concerned abt Krushna's involvement...Pallavi's surely gonna get d shock of her lyf when Nandini confronts Govind regardin Krushna..n Nandini go n tell ur husband abt it before its too late..i do hope Dadi n Urmilla dont to know d truth before Prem...but goin by d promo shown way where she's been thrown out of d house..I guess d entire house will come to know abt it almost at d same time...my guess..dadi will cum to know next
P.S : Like ur sig a lot Fatima...unfortunely I hadnt seen their marriage sequel Yami's lukin really beautiful