Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: temorocks

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W9SMaGPpDo[/YOUTUBE]

Link:

Thanx dear...soooo much....I now c what u guys r talking about....that was really naughty of GC to peep into DD's van while she is getting ready....loved DD's blouse style....the funniest segment was the HORSE segment....loved the way DD held on tight to GC 😉as she got scared to sit on that horse...

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi

Zee meri payari Preeti nd Sana ko mat danto they r just discussing MSK noone else nd dat too so innocently😉 

ashi yar thnx atleast koi hamari side pe hai hum tou maasoon hain yar dil hai chota sa choti si aasha😊masti bhare man ki bholi si aasha
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Absolv - Hmmmmm it was so dreamy you know.... Mera dil baith gaya when DD shouted! but MAAN held her intact!😉
And sexy back of blouse pucho bhi math!

DD sirf meri aur heermeher ki hai!!!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: untamedtigress

ashi yar thnx atleast koi hamari side pe hai hum tou maasoon hain yar dil hai chota sa choti si aasha😊masti bhare man ki bholi si aasha

Arey sana hum hai rahi pyar ke!😆
ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: untamedtigress

bilkul totally on my masoom bachs side😉
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Thanx dear...soooo much....I now c what u guys r talking about....that was really naughty of GC to peep into DD's van while she is getting ready....loved DD's blouse style....the funniest segment was the HORSE segment....loved the way DD held on tight to GC 😉as she got scared to sit on that horse...

Did u notice that GC said gori ne bohot saath diya and he smiled in a naughty way? U can understand what he means here when u see DD screaming, eheem eheem 🤣☺️
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

@Zee - You really think he was talking about DD!! she was screaming like hell! i think it was a pun!😉 good observation dear!

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
han yar hum hain raahi pyaar k prem jaal mien phansay hain,haan yar maan ne jaise geet ko kask pakrha it was soooo dreamy geet real scared ov the horse aur pehle maan ne horse ko bribe karke pataya sirf apni geet keliye😊
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

@Zee - You really think he was talking about DD!! she was screaming like hell! i think it was a pun!😉 good observation dear!

Arre while screaming, she was holding GC so tight, so try to get the point of what I mean 😡😆😉☺️
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

@Zee - -Hmmmmmmm mein bhi kithne innocent hun re!😆

Do you think horse ride REALLY scared our geet?😆😆