Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

i hope they do' bcs it can only get wars with AA' they doing amazing job with MG' except the wedding draggain.

yea little bit dragging in the marriage parts ... am very much eagerly waiting for todays episode..
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mistymistu

I don't know I like this track and I am not sure why everyone isn't enjoying it? But I guess the Indian audience only prefers the shows which have nothing but crap of sas bahu drama, rona dhona, etc

hmmm… thats mean… i am here to say bring in more interesting chracter… u might want to visit ektas site if u think this is about sass bhu rona dona type…. i don't understand ur point at all.

Originally posted by: mistymistu

I believe we should give AA some time to improve and I think nikunj malik is very infamous so people might have left the show with her entrance. I personally believe dev scenes should still be shown or he should atleast be sent to jail and meera's track with jay was good as well.

read joytis point… apparently there r some problem. i like ur second comment. explaining what exactly i want to say… but not AA… they don't have the charm.

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

IMHO , Geet still has very strong tracks that the cvs can explore. Unlike other shows that run out of steam after 6 months and tracks go haywire with multiple new characters and unnecessary story lines being introduced to keep the show going , Geet has still not deviated from the original track . And we still are lucky that the team has not introduced unnecessary characters and ignored Maan and Geet who are still the central theme of the show .So Kudos to the team for that .

That said , they have to explore their parallel tracks wisely now .It is a pity that the actor playing Dev is not co operating with the CVs. Now , the AA torture has been inflicted upon us and I am very sure this is the reason for the dip in TRPs . I put the TV on mute or change the channel when AA come on screen . But i am sure many others have probably quit the show because of them.  AA are both bad actors and boring characters . CVs just thrust them on us without giving us an explanation as to where they were for the last few months .  Now , they are paying for these blunders in the form of low TRPs .

Lets hope Marriage brings some old viewers back.

loved ur points. i am thinking the same. geet have many storyline. but they need a very good strong side track… equal or tiney bit less intresting then MG… but AA.. basicall ice and MG fire….. AA is really bad. i hope they sault something out about dev soon
x
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

<font color="#FF0000">i love twilight' maybe thats another reason i watch it' and ekta'😆i am happy atleast she will have many story line for this.</font>
<font color="#FF0000">bc to geet' BB' i hate BB in uk' and seen indians one' umm' more crap. thats all i can say. but i guess india have completely different view. but still' geet is not doing well. if they had strong story line' maybe kick AA out then of course the audience will chose geet over any other show' again like joytis point'. hopefully it will increase within 2-3 weeks….. but they doing amazing job with MG… just need a good side track.</font>
x

oh u have no idea BB is gettin 4.o to 6.3 Trps nd yeah i m huge fan of twilight serise dats y i m bearing dat serial just wait 3 or4 month it will become typical ekta maiya show nd regarding geet don't worry dey'll deffinatly regan dere position......

Originally posted by: ardra

Let's do something then ...............remember the aggressive campaign to raise trp's........a month back..........

at least it should be .7 

yep😆
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yea same.. i hope they disspear AA like others. lol. we don't even see anyone now. lol its just AA' i dont like them at all' they should introduce different character.

yea me too
stupid AA.....
i seriosuly HATE them......
they could or else introduce sameera as well........
it wud bring a nice twist in d story

<font color="#FF0000">i love twilight' maybe thats another reason i watch it' and ekta'😆i am happy atleast she will have many story line for this.</font>
<font color="#FF0000">bc to geet' BB' i hate BB in uk' and seen indians one' umm' more crap. thats all i can say. but i guess india have completely different view. but still' geet is not doing well. if they had strong story line' maybe kick AA out then of course the audience will chose geet over any other show' again like joytis point'. hopefully it will increase within 2-3 weeks'.. but they doing amazing job with MG' just need a good side track.</font>
x

oh u have no idea BB is gettin 4.o to 6.3 Trps nd yeah i m huge fan of twilight serise dats y i m bearing dat serial just wait 3 or4 month it will become typical ekta maiya show nd regarding geet don't worry dey'll deffinatly regan dere position......

i hope so…
and ekta… lol… it starts gr8… but at the end… we just dread it to even watch.
x

Originally posted by: dimpzz

exactly… but i want them to bring sammera in a point where MG r deep deep in love… then it will be more interesting to watch…. geet will never run out of story line… but i hopw the CVS use it wisely...
x
yea me too
stupid AA.....
i seriosuly HATE them......
they could or else introduce sameera as well........
it wud bring a nice twist in d story

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
what is the guarantee that you would enjoy vikcy and dev ka track anymore than arjun and anwesha? you need to realise they are the supporting cast of the show .. in anycase with 6 episodes to air in a week how can they focus on every aspect and please every single person...

as far as i am concerned, i like the Arjun and Anwesha story simply for the reason that it has been very smartly planned out and executed and it links up to the main story very nicely ...

they creatives are still trying to create a base, and take the story forward ..

As fans we need to be supportive.. and stop bothering about numbers .. thats not our head ache .. 

we shd do our duty by watching the show . and we dont like something there is always the option of changing the channel isnt there?