Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: smarie pants

why dunt any of them look indian?? πŸ˜•.....luks like high school musical..

πŸ˜† that is exactly the thought that run thru my mind when I had the first look at these posters.
You can so easily place these 3 characters in a Disney teenage movie or one of their shows.

Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its directed by Kjo and is a rom-com, which I have been waiting for Karan to do again. Enough of the serious topics portrayed in his previous films, he needs to get back to what he does best!! I jist hope it is nothing close to High school musical!
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya0

and nobody is forcing you to respond to my quotes. πŸ˜†

If you dont like it, ignore it. If you have an issue report it.

ummm...we are on a public forum.if you dont want people to quote you then its too bad. πŸ˜‰ anyway dont want to spoil the topic with negativity.am a fan already of the film that is.😳
Edited by mj_applehead - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwww

πŸ˜† that is exactly the thought that run thru my mind when I had the first look at these posters.
You can so easily place these 3 characters in a Disney teenage movie or one of their shows.

another movie for the NRI's...!   πŸ˜‰

looks like a star launch for the star kids... narcissism rules in bollywood... i bet none of them know how to act even decently.... but since they have connections, they get a karan johar movie... πŸ€”

looks blahhh.... if he keeps the budget low, then it might work at the box office, but it looks so cliched... oh well...!

aalia bhat is pretty though....!     
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Star kids have such doors, hopefully they can act

Originally posted by: mj_applehead

ummm...we are on a public forum.if you dont want people to quote you then its too bad. πŸ˜‰ anyway dont want to spoil the topic with negativity.am a fan already of the film that is.😳

Similarly in a forum Im allowed to express any opinion even if its negative about a movie you like.

Lets not go in circles.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Here we go....As it is we have enough wooden actors... Do we need more... Here comes another round of the 'connected' Kids...

Abhi abhi we said bye bye to Harman Baweja, Jacky Bhagnani, Indra Kumar's daughter Shweta and I was heaving a sigh of relief and what do I see ... a new round ... So Mahesh Bhatt's daughter, David Dhavan's son and the Malhotra guy.. πŸ˜‰ maybe be related to IHLS director Punit Malhotra and Manish Malhotra...

Chalo... Lets wait and watch...

Yeah.. N... The Bhatt daughter does look pretty.... So much like Bhatt's wife Soni Razdan, always found her and Nafisa ali very delicate and pretty... 😊
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maddy1973

Here we go....As it is we have enough wooden actors... Do we need more... Here comes another round of the 'connected' Kids...

Abhi abhi we said bye bye to Harman Baweja, Jacky Bhagnani, Indra Kumar's daughter Shweta and I was heaving a sigh of relief and what do I see ... a new round ... So Mahesh Bhatt's daughter, David Dhavan's son and the Malhotra guy.. πŸ˜‰ maybe be related to IHLS director Punit Malhotra and Manish Malhotra...

Chalo... Lets wait and watch...

Yeah.. N... The Bhatt daughter does look pretty.... So much like Bhatt's wife Soni Razdan, always found her and Nafisa ali very delicate and pretty... 😊

The bold part made me laugh Maddy I completely agree 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nafisa Ali is so beautiful.She is elagance personified. Loved her both in Guzaarish and Life in a Metro.

@ruky  - those emoticons are your most favorite huh ?πŸ˜›Edited by qwww - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah... qwww... disney movies is what exactly came to my mind too... 😊

and Mohabattein to some extent... And SRK can essay AB's role, Ranbir can essay SRK's role and Katrina can be the aatma.. the role which Ash played...