Written Update - 4th January - History will repeat

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys, just a note, my college started again and on Tuesdays i have morning class..sooo after coming back I will be updating, so expect the updates on Tuesdays to be around this time unlike before when I update as soon as the episode ended 😳 I leave right when the episode is uploaded on YouTube so I can't even wake up before to do it....

Alright here's the update now 😃

The episode starts with Arjun whistling and Arohi getting irritated and asks him why he is whistling, he says he is happy and says c'mon Arohi you know i like the small surprises life gives me and repeats Arohi's lines about sitting in the front seat with his life partner 😳 Arohi says shut up and keep driving. Arjun takes a turn and Arohi says what are you doing? Arjun tells her dropping you home, its quite dark now, but if you don't want to then we can go somewhere else 😆 Arohi says I am not interested in spending time with you, but until this kabootar 🤣 i mean Chiku doesn't wake up I can't go home...we can't tell them at home that I had gone out at night and Chiku was drunk, only mom, bua and DJ know. Arjun says but you should take some guarantee from me that I won't say anything, what if while just walking it spills from my mouth that you and I and Chiku had gone for a drive 😆 Arohi says so you finally showed your real face, your blackmailing me you bloody blackmailing
🤣
Arohi says you can go tell anybody, i don't mind...he says ok I will go tell your Arwind tayaji, she tells him I will let him and Sanchit know before, he tells her I'll tell Rajveer chachu and Gauri, she tells him they are my best friends they won't tell me anything (yeah right, Gauri and your best friend
🤣 joke of the year) he says ok I'll go tell your dadu 🤣 she says yah okk and then says noooo not dadu, fine what do you want? he tells her he wants a smile.
she tries to smile and is only faking it
🤣🤣 Arjun keeps rejecting it and she says you didn't say sachi smile yah nakli he says now i am 😳 she tells him that she is too angry to smile...he tells her to think about their moments together when they were free from the world, there were in a jungle but it was like a picnic, when they were away from everyone, and Arohi has a slight smile. Arjun tells her to look at him and tells her to smile, he has always wanted to see a happiness in her face and tells her to smile, just then Chiku wakes up 😡 and says if i meet that maths teacher I will and faints again 🤣

Arohi sees the time and says it has gotten really late, mamaji probably reached too, Chiku wake up, there is water in the back, please get sober fast we have to go home. Mamaji is with bua and he is taking his stuff out. Arohi reaches home and tries to wake up Chiku but then Arjun says instead of drinking water he drank more wine
🤣 Bua tells Arohi even Arjun came? that must have ruined your romantic night (no bua, he made it better 😉) Arjun tells Chiku to wake up to meet mamaji...Arohi runs to her mamaji and he says why are you out this late? good girls don't do that, and city girls even drink, do you? Arohi says no I don't and bua says Arohi barely even drinks water. Arohi says I had gone with my fiance, bua says Arohi even sings solo songs in duet 🤣🤣 mamaji sees Arjun and says is this your fiance? he looks very nice and from a good family, Arjun tries to stop him but mamaji says you shouldn't talk in front of elder people. Arohi and bua try but no use. mamaji gives the two of them a ring before he forgets 🤣 and then he sees Chiku in the car and says who is this? and smells him of alcohol and he says must be a friend of yours who has drank alot, and slaps him 3 times 🤣🤣 he tells Arjun to not roam around with such luche lafange 🤣🤣 mamaji asks whose bags are these bua and Arohi remind him they are his 🤣 and then he walks in a different direction for the house and Arohi has to remind him where it is 🤣🤣 (poor mamaji...but he is funny! nice flavor to KMH 😃) Bua tells Arohi to hurry and go inside because nobody is awake right now, she can sneak inside.

Arjun looks at the ring and smiles 😳. Kumud asks Rudra why he isn't sleeping yet, he tells her that he met Arjun a while back and he is worried his plan won't work Arjun won't come back to this house, and just then a guard walks in because Biji is here
Biji says for touching my feet also you have servants and Rudra just then touches her feet 🤣 she says she didn't feel like living in the village anymore and so came here to live with her son, and then she looks at Kumud and says do i have to tell u different to touch my feet, and Kumud hessitates to touch her feet and then says how are you? Biji says I am good, tu goli maar de 🤣🤣 [MUST WATCH SCENE] Rudra tells Biji to come sit, she says why am i getting a current from standing here 🤣🤣 ok fine if you are saying so, I will go sit. Biji asks where the kids are, just then they all walk down. Mickhael hugs her and says you have become a tower but your brain is in your knee, touch my feet don't hug me, what kind of manners has she(Kumud) taught them. Romit comes and she says you still haven't cut your hair? you look like a bhaloo 🤣🤣 if the cirus people see you they will take you away 🤣 she tells Jignesh what happened? your hair is all gayab 🤣🤣 tell Rashi to put some kind of oil your hair will grow back 🤣 Rashi comes and Biji herself gets up and hugs Rashi 😳 and tells her to not run so much in this condition, Rashi gets confused and Biji tells her that her dad told me about it and then Biji asks about Arjun.

Rudra tells Biji that it is too late now go to sleep we'll talk about it tomorrow, first she refuses but then agrees. In the morning the whole Singhania family is on the dining table together, Mikhael asks what we are doing here together? our family doesn't do that. Jignesh says if i wake up this early i feel sick 😕 Kumud says eating breakfast means wastage of time 😕
🤣 we have to do this, Rudra will do anything to make his mom happy. Biji comes down with a puja thaali and then Rudra says Biji we all woke up at 7, she tells him so late? you have spoilt them Rudra, your house and your kids, nobody is under your control. Romit is roaming with so much hair, Jignesh is staying in your house and you didn't even help him stand on his feet 👏 and my DIL, more than my DIL she looks like my other son 🤣🤣🤣🤣 👏👏👏 you didn't even tell her anything? grow some hair Kumud at least we'll know if you are a behenji or a bhaisahab 🤣🤣🤣🤣 👏👏👏 Rudra says they have their own lifestyle they won't change, Biji says I have come now I change everything Rudra says you tried to change me it didn't happen, she says my son changed when he broke the law the first time. Rudra says lets not talk about this, Biji tells him I didn't talk about this before nor will I now...but I will change these kids and Rudra leaves and so do the others except for Rashi. Biji asks Rashi about Arjun and she tells him everything. Biji says Arjun and Daljeet's grand daughter, destiny once again wants to say the same story, it is time to meet Daljeet, lets see how Daljeets daughter is.

NO PRECAP.

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button. 😃

~Pooja~
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3