Its all Dadaji's mistake...........

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont understand why people dont let others know who the wrong guy is.

I mean dadaji had a chance to expose chanchal n jawahar......but he got too emotional.......n now see.....i think jawahar changed his medicines.

So dadaji will die or suffer due to his stupid foolishness......n now chanchal is acting like she is the queen of the house after dadiji left.

And will put the blame on nivi...who bechari is also dumb....coz she didnt let him do what he wanted to when he got to his senses........apne haath se log khud hi payr per kulhadi maarte hai.

Edited by starz4me - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purehearts thumbnail
Agree in a way.
CCBM is becoming  another mind torturing serial!
I really don't understand why all these serials have only one aim-to torture the main female lead!
CCBM  is getting boring and annoying with this slow paced stalking thing going on.Why do go things in serials are shown for 2 mins and bad things stretched for months??
Even Kinshuk's presence is not working anymore as he is stuck in the situation or maybe not yet completely revealed his psychotic side!
I probably will stop watching this.
Nivarth_fan thumbnail
i started wtaching this show from beginning and liked it so muh because it was different and more realistic than other shows....but now it is just becoming a little out of the hand. I mean every show starts off amazing but at the end really all are same.

Two big mistakes and points to be noted (lol)

* Why didn't Sid still tell everyone that it was Jawahar who framed KEshav Sharma!!!!!!!! I understand before dadaji was sick but now he is all good, and if he tells everyone maybe the relationship between Nivi and her inlaws would be better!!! Why Why Why SID??

*Why did dadaji not even tell Dadiji about Chanchal's truth ?? Why didn't he at least tell Vandana? If he wanted to make Nivi to be respected he could atleast tell Dadima so she would know Chanchal was bad and did not follow her sasur's order.

OH GOD
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purehearts

Agree in a way.
CCBM is becoming  another mind torturing serial!
I really don't understand why all these serials have only one aim-to torture the main female lead!
CCBM  is getting boring and annoying with this slow paced stalking thing going on.Why do go things in serials are shown for 2 mins and bad things stretched for months??
Even Kinshuk's presence is not working anymore as he is stuck in the situation or maybe not yet completely revealed his psychotic side!
I probably will stop watching this.

there is no pace in the story..
Only if Kinshuk's character unwinds more, things will be better...bad or good in anyway...
Purehearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Only if Kinshuk's character unwinds more, things will be better...bad or good in anyway...

Bani, don't you think the storyline is too secretive and too many negative characters.
There is no normal life in a storyline going in such a slow pace.All the woman except Nayantara Dadi is under suspicion! All men except Dadji and Yashas is under suspicion!
Where is the normality here?
Female lead is helpless as people are throwing hurdles, is a boring story line by now!

Kinshuk is too enigmatic here.It is not helping.The big difference between Bidaai and CCBM , is CCBm is not even close to reality due to all these mysteries surrounding it, which makes it not very palatable.

Edited by Purehearts - 13 years ago
Purehearts thumbnail

Nice to hear from you after such a long time!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Nice to hear from you after such a long time!

good to see you too...๐Ÿ˜ŠHappy new year
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Bani, don't you think the storyline is too secretive and too many negative characters.
There is no normal life in a storyline going in such a slow pace.All the woman except Nayantara Dadi is under suspicion! All men except Dadji and Yashas is under suspicion!
Where is the normality here?
Female lead is helpless as people are throwing hurdles, is a boring story line by now!

Kinshuk is too enigmatic here.It is not helping.The big difference between Bidaai and CCBM , is CCBm is not even close to reality due to all these mysteries surrounding it, which makes it not very palatable.

actually, the main concept of the show is lost and instead of touching any reality, its focussing more on Kinshuk's enigma and charm to get "something" and that something is also probably not very well defined to the creatives even....what they want to do, what they want to show, the creatives themselves are not sure...many a time I feel they are still working on the plot, as to whom to show the stalker is....I fear that they might even land up showing NT dadi or Dadaji as the stalker๐Ÿ˜†..

the main concept as well as Nivedita's journey to becoming "strong" was lost many months back...the very essence of Nivedita-Sid's breakup was made a mockery of, if Nivedita's character is now analysed...Nivedita left Sid and the Soods as they insulted her father...that father's insult is no where, and Nivedita is shown to do everything to get CC's and the Sood's love...๐Ÿ˜•
Purehearts thumbnail

good to see you too...๐Ÿ˜ŠHappy new year

HAPPY NEW YEAR Bani!๐Ÿค—
Purehearts thumbnail

actually, the main concept of the show is lost and instead of touching any reality, its focussing more on Kinshuk's enigma and charm to get "something" and that something is also probably not very well defined to the creatives even....what they want to do, what they want to show, the creatives themselves are not sure...many a time I feel they are still working on the plot, as to whom to show the stalker is....I fear that they might even land up showing NT dadi or Dadaji as the stalker๐Ÿ˜†..

the main concept as well as Nivedita's journey to becoming "strong" was lost many months back...the very essence of Nivedita-Sid's breakup was made a mockery of, if Nivedita's character is now analysed...Nivedita left Sid and the Soods as they insulted her father...that father's insult is no where, and Nivedita is shown to do everything to get CC's and the Sood's love...๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ‘Well said, the story is getting jumbled up in not so good way..
@highlighted,๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†
I guess the only people with dire reason to get Niveditha out of that house is Chanchal and Hemlatha maybe even Divya.Nobody else is affected more than them!
Got to go.. see you around!