3 Idiotz - Sadhu, Soup and Saazish...Maahi Maahi!

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar 😃

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM 😃

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):
-RushTrip- thumbnail
ok i so i reserved for two days and then did not come..

i plan on making it to the thread..i have yet to see yesterday's epi..and now today's as well....wow...lot of work

see you all soon..!!
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mujhe mere vinu ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai ... kahin big fat wedding ko plan karte karte mera vinu thin thin thin ho kar Mr. Gayab na ban jaye ... ...thats why to start of with .... here is a song for my vinu from his dear nautanki ....

Dil ye bechein ve
Raste pe nain ve
Dil ye bechein ve
Raste pe nain ve
Jindari behaal hai
Sur hai na taal hai
Aaja savariya
Aa aa aa aa
Taal se taal milaao
Taal se taal mila

Dil ye bechein ve
Raste pe nain veJindari behaal hai
Sur hai na taal hai
Aaja savariya
Aa aa aa aa
Taal se taal milaao
Taal se taal mila

Mera Take:

Scene 1:

Maan not seeing Brij, but Brij seeing Maan and Maan clearing things about Arjun shows, he is not a Maan who would blindly doubt anyone .. that shows his character ... this also leads us to another scenario where they could br trying to bridge things between Maan and Arjun, and allowing him to slowly to trust him only to be blown off towards the end .. as he realises why he has come... it also shows, though Maan has all the doubts in place, when he realises towards the end that Arjun was actually innocent he will not take too much time in forgiving him the way he did today .. after all he is a clean hearted man!! but being cautious about things around him was also the need of the hour ...  Brij on his part could take advantage of the same in the coming days and twist things to his advantage ...!!

Scene 2:

Geet coming down from the stairs gave me a feeling she has already become a part of the khurana household and getting married is now just a formality .. liked the way they timed her exit and Brij's entry, and didnt make it look hurried or done in purpose ...

Scene 3:

Brij planning to kill Geet for once looked tactful and planned and not wild and crass.. not bad ... the detailing was impressing... aaj tak show main bas chemistry aur bip dekhne ko milta tha ... chalo aaj physics bhi dekh lia .... these days i love the fact that each little detail is paid so much attention to ...

Scene 4:

Maan meeting the baba,actually puts him to rest.. reminded me of the earlier time when he and geet meet the baba at the dargah .. and he tells them that god is going to keep their jodi intact... today their relationship went up by another level when he was blessed by another such man.. strange are the ways of love .. they make an atheist believe in god, and thats what MSK has become .. it was not unreal for the simple reason that when you are in love the other person becomes your be all and end all and the only thoughts that you worship are those of your beloved, and thats exactly what happened.. its not god but the faith that made Maan take the taveez.. the faith he had in the taveez that had earlier bound them together and had kept them this way ever since that made him believe in another such thing.. and the most important thing was it was about Geet and it was for Geet and thats where it all started and ended ..

Scene 5:

Geet not wanting to have the soup indicated truth and honesty never go unnoticed.. and those who dont do wrong are not punished .. they showed god later.. but his presence was made felt when geet decides not to have the soup which could turn into poison for her in the nick of time .. it indicates the power of the almighty that perhaps was protecting her... the reason why Maan sent her home was cos he thought she would safe there .. and he was right, cos as long as she was there she was protected .. though he was not around, even though the worst enemy was on the prowl ... 

Scene 6:

Maan taking Geet into the room to give her taveez also indicated what a private person he is... he may express his love for her, and it may be there for the whole world to see, but there are somethings about himself that he wants only her to know and see... its that side of him that he wudnt want to expose to the entire world .. and today he was going to submit before her once again and tell her how much she had changed him ... but then again, he expresses his surprise over this, yet attributes it to her and tells her its soley for her.. in her absence her would perhaps revert to being the same old Maan Singh Khurana ...

Scene 7:

Looks like Geet's telling Annie who the man really is has jolted her a little, but that didnt stop her from feeling jealous of Tasha nevertheless... she uses her anger she has mounting inside her cos he is their family's traitors brother to tell him off, cos otherwise she knows she may not be able to .. i wonder how long she will be able to stay angry with Arjun.. here is another honest man ... he will take a minute to win her back with the truth he speaks through his eyes ... and that was visible when he pushes Tasha away in Annie's absence, indicating he had being doing all this just to rile the other girl ... But bravo !! anwesha for once didnt look smitten .. she gave it back !! loved that girl ...

Scene 8:

Brij thinking of how silly these rich people are .. was wondering, why would the door not open from inside ... the bathroom has a sauna but, i am sure it has no phone from where she can call maan and inform her life is in danger .... here will be a case of Geet actually melting in Maan;s arms and for once, i so wish it is not the case ... but the intercuts with Maan with god and Geet in danger is a clear good vs evil happening, and at this stage, we cant have evil triumph .. and now, with Arjun not at home, Maan's doubts should be clearer !!

In all.... 

5 stars to Maan for talking of how he has turned superstitious just for the sake of his love ..
Annie for telling Arjun off ...
Geet for looking stunning in that purple suit and not having the soup
Arjun for just looking cute as always...
Brij for making me hate him more with each passing day !!

If GHSP is going to be this way each day ... I will have to turn watching the show into a full time occupation and my mom would certainly not like it ....

VINU  YOU BETTER COME TODAY ... DHER SAARI BAATIEN KARNI HAI .. SAMJE TUM !!!

btw ... aaj maine aur Geet ne same color aur same type ka kurta pehena ...!! my favorite color looks nice on Geet 😊

Love,
Niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey All Reserving after i think 3 or 4 days

Maan :  Kasam se kasam se hum aayenge
               shaadi ka joda hum laayenge
               dulhan hum le jaayenge

Geet :  Tere bin jiya nahin jaaye mere raaja
             dil bechain hai doli le ke aaja
            aaj mehendi leke aaja,mujhko kangan
            tu pehna ja

Tere pyar ka mere pyar ka imtehaan hai
           o janam
          Tere hi aangana jaayenge sajna yehi allan
          hai o janam

Maan : Ellan karde hum aayenge
             chandni churake ghar laayenge
             Dulhan hum le jaayenge

Geet : phir hai woh sitam yehi millenium
            beet jaaye na ye mausam
            prithviraj tum sayongta hum
            der na karo o balam

Maan : O sahi waqt par hi hum aayenge
             tujhko utha ke le jaayenge
            dulhan hum le jaayenge

😊😊😉

Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res.. I hope i write something today 😳😳😳
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Main sehra baandh ke aaonga mera wada hai
Main teri maang sajaonga mera wada hai

One more lovely episode seriously...I want deewana like Maan, Geet is very lucky, me jealous of her...Sara pyaar sautan pur nichawar karoge toh mujhe kya dogye Maan?

I am enjoying this show yaar, Seriously love Brij, he is too good, thanks Brij to bring MaanEet more close, please play more tricks....abb toh pakka Maan Geet ko apne saath rakheyga, I am loving this track...only our CV's can bring such tracks....

Loved Taveez scene, koi mujhe batao main apna sir kahan maaro, yeh labz meri jaan le leyga...when they will learn to pronounce right word? No bashing just the concern...

Over all good episode, again 9/10.....

Rest take will update later...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mein KURTA phaad ke chillaoongi ke....I LOVE MAAN SINGH KHURANA What a Dol today....MUUUAAAWWWWAAHHH.....LOVE you!!!

Aaj muje laga ke the CORE of Maan Singh Kurana HILL gaya.....he was shaken.....so much so that his fundamental principals...his beliefs in GOD...the existence of the DEITY was altered today.   I think he grew up with this principals..just like you and me...but his experiences in life had altered this perception and his belief in this DEITY......and again today....his LOVE and CONCERN  for GEET has revived his faith.

This is HUGE change for Maan...............the ability to DEPEND on another POWER.....it is so in contrast to the Man he had become....the COLD, STONE, INDEPENDENT man that was before Geet's love.

Thanks CV's...aaj muje phir apni PURANI jhalak dikhi episode mein......SYMBOLISM...the Biggest ....MAAN's FAITH in GOD revived......wait till daadi ma finds out about this...she will love Geet even more!!

According to the FB pics...................Maan ka naya FAITH will be tested so soon.....Plz CVs..   keep his faith alive....not for a day but for ever!!

From Maan to Geet........

Ishq aur khuda pe na kabhi tha yakin
tere mohabbat me mila itna sakoon
ab toh umeed hain ke khuda bhi ho meharbaan
teri hifazat mein rahe woh pehredaan

From Geet to Maan.....

Ishq aur Khuda dono pe tha yakin

magar teri ulfat se ziyaada nahin
Jab tum ho to muje hain yakin
khush bhi aur hafiz bhi mein hamesha rahi

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Shaadiiii😃😛

tare hai baarati chaandani hai ye baarat....
saathon fere honge ab haton mein leke haath...
jeewan saathi hum deeya aur baati hum....

ganga jamuna se bhi paawan tera mera bandhan...
tera prem hai fulvari aur mera man hai aangan...
janmo janmo ka hi sajni tera mera saath...
saathon fere honge ab haton mein leke haath ....
saathon fere honge ab haton mein leke haath...
jeewan saathi hum deeya aur baati hum.....
jeewan saathi hum deeya aur baati hum...😳😉
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dholak Mein Taal Hai , Paayal Mein Chan Chan
Ghoonghat Mein Gori Hai , Sehre Mein Saajan
Jahan Bhi Yeh Jaayen , Bahaare Hi Chhaaayen
Yeh Khushiyaan Hi Paayein ,Mere Dil Ne Duayen Di Hai
Mere  ❤️ Maaneet ❤️ Ki Shaadi Hai  
Mere  ❤️ Maaneet ❤️ Ki Shaadi Hai   

Seriously guys I was truly touched by the episode and was left speechless  , all i can manage to write is this  ...

Just when I think that I've seen it all , he goes and does something that throws me totally off...For Geets safety Maan  is willing to do what he wouldnt have even thought of ....Just knowing that the taveez would bind Their love ,their life , their destinies together and above all his greatest worry and fear of any harm coming to Geet will be gone forever , he believes in it and takes it from the baba ...this scene brought tears to my eyes to see this love for her .Geet ke siva usse kuchh dikhta nahi ,kuchh sujta nahi , sachh ki kaha baba ne " Mohabbat ke koi keemat nahi hoti "

Only for Geets sake he believes in sants and fakir babas , he wants her to wear the taveez for her well being ,he goes to pray for her ....itni mohabbat ...Maan Singh Khurana once again you have left me speechless and Geet saying "aapke labz se badhkar mere liye kuchh nahi , aap ne keh diya aur woh mere liye duniya ki aakhri baat ho gayee "   ....itna bharosa aur pyaar Geet ka ....My God ...it felt totally divine ....cvs aapke liye 👏 👏

Guru and Drashti , cant praise you both enough .....👏 👏
Edited by Jes75 - 13 years ago