Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Update continues --

Shweta is pouring waters on the plants.. She asks Khali to help her to carry the buckets as it's long distance.. Khali denies.. Shweta is pissttt off and does that herself..

They are given a task where they have to be with one evicted housemate 24 hrs.. Ashmit chooses Sameer and Shweta is like 'Tumne Sameer ko le liya?' πŸ˜†.. Anyways.. Shweta chooses Manoj.. And she keeps talkin to him.. Like 'You have your eggs na, so dont put ur eyes on my food'.. etc etc 🀣 Keeps talking talking talking 🀣..

Then she comes to garden with MT.. And asks him how he is and all.. It's like self-talking.. This is how it goes -

'Abhi haan mai top 4 mei aa gayi..'
'Dolly? Yeah she's also der..How? May be people like her!'
'Haan I thought I would go last week, but Sam went.. Donno how?'..
'And yeah, u also left na! Yeahhh! And see how much u misbehaved with me?'
'Ah haaaaaaaaan ! U said na that I play so much games that I would even reach top 4.. See I reached na! Donno how much you talked behind my back and all, but u DID na! Thodi bohot ? '🀣
'Yeah me, Ashmit, Khaliji and Dolly are here!'..
'Khaliji never works.. Yeah but Dolly, Ashmit makes him work now!'
'He is sweet .. Just that his funda is I dont care if you work or not.. But dont tell me work that's all'..
'He never minds others.. He is mast in his own way.. πŸ˜‰'..

Bass 🀣 Very cute vid 🀣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Continues --

Shweta MT in the kitchen.. Ashmit comes with Sara.. And Dolly comes and starts taunting Sara.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Anyways, lastly she says 'what r u doing these days? preparing for next marriage? dont worry Shweta will come'...

They are told to do their own works πŸ˜†.. Shweta n Ashmit discuss abt how Khali ji would cook :(..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Last part --

Shweta Ashmit in the kitchen.. Ashmit's song rings.. He has requested many times since morning to play his song.. Finally BB played it and continued it for long 15/20 mins 🀣 Everyone's laughing and tired.. Shweta sits on the stage in the end, and yawning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Finally iy stopsπŸ˜†

Precap - Dolly puts a box on the table and asks everyone not to touch or remove it.. ( Given by BB ).. Soon after that, she finds out tht the box is vanishedπŸ˜†
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Last part --

Shweta Ashmit in the kitchen.. Ashmit's song rings.. He has requested many times since morning to play his song.. Finally BB played it and continued it for long 15/20 mins 🀣 Everyone's laughing and tired.. Shweta sits on the stage in the end, and yawning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Finally iy stopsπŸ˜†

Precap - Dolly puts a box on the table and asks everyone not to touch or remove it.. ( Given by BB ).. Soon after that, she finds out tht the box is vanishedπŸ˜†

Yeh kya BB ne phir se to nhi chori ka task de diya Shweta ko ROFL I m sure this time every one will assume that Shweta has stolen it aftre all Shweta is BSC πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜› And btw Guddi thanks for the update.....πŸ˜ƒ
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx guddi for update ,  missed dolly n shweta's dance , liked chatting of shweta with manoj ,total in bhojpuri style .....
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Shweta might get accused, she was the orignial chorni, if only her partner was here.
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Yeah Shweta might get accused, she was the orignial chorni, if only her partner was here.

Oh welcome folks!😳

I want her to do the chori once againπŸ˜† But guess this time it's not she 😭
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Oh welcome folks!😳

I want her to do the chori once againπŸ˜† But guess this time it's not she 😭

U never know!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
guys me gtg tonight .. will catch u up later πŸ˜†..

Carry on the fun disc πŸ‘πŸΌ.. She was super cute while talking to MT.. best part of the epi 🀣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Shweta to MT -

Oh gawd kitne mote ho gaye ho aap? jaao jaake Dolly ki tarah fruit diet rakho 🀣 Kitne bhaari ho gaye ho 🀣

Must watch ! πŸ‘πŸΌ