Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusree2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think most of the people who find Dolly's loud and abusive nature are the ones who dont like Shweta , Veena or even Sara..... I am not sure but I feel so.. Othewise I cant imagine why anybody will find her abuses towards other women in the house to be entertaining , even if it is real....She has spoken bad about alomost everyone based on their personal lives and we dont even know if her accusations and personal remarks about others are true or not... 
destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dolly was just having fun........
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Yeah BB likes her ........not sure why 😕  But this year all other contenstants were bit boring .......so they had to go for dolly ....

Who wants to see housemate sitting on red bean bag all the time ?

exactly!
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DhobiGhat

she's not serious yaar.this is like too harsh on her.
There's a fun element in most of the complaints she made abt him.More like pulling the leg stuff.
Was rather cute.

did u see today's episode...i'm sure u won't think the same anymore 😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anusree2010

I think most of the people who find Dolly's loud and abusive nature are the ones who dont like Shweta , Veena or even Sara..... I am not sure but I feel so.. Othewise I cant imagine why anybody will find her abuses towards other women in the house to be entertaining , even if it is real....She has spoken bad about alomost everyone based on their personal lives and we dont even know if her accusations and personal remarks about others are true or not... 

What you think is right 😳👍🏼
blueangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, Clown..only Khali was left from her radar, now she abused him also. Waise not have any sympathy for Khali , as it is the case of  "jaise ko taisa mila". Bahot pyaar dikha rahe the dono, virji-Didi , sab khatam. 😆

Dolly was/is not having fun at all, she comes across as a v.insecure and jealous-type person and whenever she wants to use someone, she uses them. on the other hand, other housemates are either fool or too nice or too scared of her, that they never give her back as they should. They never abuse or or get personal with her.
 Dolly says whatever she wants to  to Shweta, But shweta hardly understands Dolly's  sarcasm or nagging towerds her . May be she just ignores it.  Bade Dilwali hey apni Shweta. 😊

Originally posted by: cl0wn

did u see today's episode...i'm sure u won't think the same anymore 😆

Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she fought with everyone... bas khali hi reh gaya tha. ab usey bhi lad padi.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusree2010

Assumptions galore!! Too funny!! 😆 😆 Can we also say that the ones who like Shweta's diplomacycannot ever become loyal friends to anyone in their lives and will bitch about everyone while manipulating things their own way? 😉

Dolly is funny at times and I liked Veena wayyy better than Sara or ST. So there!! All assumptions went for a toss. 😛
Anusree2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Assumptions galore!! Too funny!! 😆 😆 Can we also say that the ones who like Shweta's diplomacycannot ever become loyal friends to anyone in their lives and will bitch about everyone while manipulating things their own way? 😉

Dolly is funny at times and I liked Veena wayyy better than Sara or ST. So there!! All assumptions went for a toss. 😛

I was not commenting on who is better and who is worse.But honestly would you have liked Dolly if she was abusing somebody who you admire?

Anyways, I believe this is a gameshow and nobody is showing their real self.I dont think anybody could be really  "real"  when they are fully aware that cameras are following them 24/7.What Dolly is doing is her game and I am not able to appreciate a game plan that involves tarnishing somebody else's personal life.

natasa0607 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post. Dolly is no doubt the most disgusting person in BB considering all seasons. She makes even Sambavana look like a saint in front of her.