Dolly-Take it EASY please!

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I know this has been discussed several times, but the way Dolly bossed over everybody in today's episode, it just seems too much. She has a superiority-complex I guess.

It's proved that she just used Khali every week to save herself from nominations, and now that the nominations are over, she is behaving like a jerk with him as well. Khali is the man who supported her left and right from the first to the last day and she is behaving like that with that man because he said a few things against her.

Doing this, she comes across as selfish and cannot hear or see anyone going even a little against her. Otherwise, she gets bent to ruin their happiness. She has no big heart to forgive or forget anything, as we have already seen her behaviour with Shweta of late as well with Veena, to whom she couldn't greet farewell. All she knows is to remove her anger and frustration out without any control, which people mistakenly consider  "being herself". It's simply being plain heartless, frustrated, inconsiderate and revengeful. We all get frustrated many times, but if everyone in this world became a DOLLY BINDRA, the world would become a living hell and be destroyed in no time.

She tried so hard today to start a fight with Khali over just a towel, so that she can boost TRPs again and make the BB team happier with her, probably. All she wants is the win by hook or crook. She is trying to act ruder and harsher than ever to garner as much attention as she can, because she knows if she pretends to be all "nice" in the last week, the audience will think she is faking it and it will work against her. Therefore, she is trying to overdo her original "loud and rude" character (without abuses, ofcourse) and trying to capitalize on the footage with the bullying and crude behaviour. She tries to mask it up with laughter/fun but it's pretty evident she means each and every word of it, as we can see how serious she gets about these things while talking to Salman in the Aapka Farmaan episodes.

She would be such a fun-loving and great person overall if she could just have control the anger and take it easy on everyone and try acting kind with other people. She goes overboard with it sometimes, and that's definitely not right. She thinks everyone is her slave and things should be done as she pleases.
Edited by cl0wn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DhobiGhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she's not serious yaar.this is like too harsh on her.
There's a fun element in most of the complaints she made abt him.More like pulling the leg stuff.
Was rather cute.
cl0wn thumbnail

Originally posted by: DhobiGhat

she's not serious yaar.this is like too harsh on her.
There's a fun element in most of the complaints she made abt him.More like pulling the leg stuff.
Was rather cute.

Where was all this fun until now? It's so obvious she means everything she says but tries to mask it up with a "i'm just joking" tone. Notice how she will get serious about the very same things while talking to Salman Khan in the eviction episodes.
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dont like her at all and i dont get how do some people even tolerate looking at her face and wants her to win 
she looks like shes from some other planet 🤢
DhobiGhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: cl0wn

Where was all this fun until now? It's so obvious she means everything she says but tries to mask it up with a "i'm just joking" tone. Notice how she will get serious about the very same things while talking to Salman Khan in the eviction episodes.

til nw there was no time for such things as they had too many other issues to discuss abt veena mallik n other contestants causing problm.Its only frm the last few days that..khali too started to take his own stand and starting saying Dolly is tryn to provoke.but evrythn is in gud spirits among them.
Nothing serious.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
SO true ! Agree with the whole thing..

The way she tries to instigate Khali for every trifle thing that is related to Shweta is just disgusting.. She just spoils the good and healthy environment of the whole house and creates pressure on others 24x7.. Sometimes I feel Dolly is just tooo toooo much obsessed with Shweta.. Good, in fact GREAT thing is that her Veera left her and joined ST camp.. Almost everyone did.. Because to be with Dolly, one has to serve her like Veena said .. 24x7.. With no self-respect and all..

Dolly's got a BIG ego and a BIGGER mouth.. Foul loud mouth woman with no self-dignity.. In the name of disclosing truth, what she does is plain nonsense and abuses.. Her constant try to instigate others is just pathetic..

Gawd gives some peace to this poor soul.. I feel pity for her 🤢 Ashmit treats Dolly the right way.. With silence.. !
DhobiGhat thumbnail
@clown
 going for the finals? its telecasted on 8th...so is shooting on the 7th ? U'l be updating frm there for evryone at the forum  ?
And this is the very reason why she is in the show in final week 😊  She can make show bit interesting .....otherwise it would have been so quite in the house without her !!

cl0wn thumbnail

Originally posted by: DhobiGhat

@clown
 going for the finals? its telecasted on 8th...so is shooting on the 7th ? U'l be updating frm there for evryone at the forum  ?

i'm going on 8th morning and shooting is from 8th afternoon onwards 😉 😛
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I find Dolly n khalijis nauk jokes sweet no doubt ms tiwari is looking for opportunity to pounce n turn it into a real argument