Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Gr8 part....... loved it

Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahhahahahahah i love daadi  CID works

hehehehehehe

awww i was literally cracking up at the point where daadi was waiting to see their reactions.............lool

awwww both are lost - ghum sum in their "angels"

cant wait to see how dev gives her chocolates

hehe and precap sounds goood

cnt wait x
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe what a cute moment between the four friends and awe geet and varshika helping preet and also aditi is falling for him and haye dev and maan wanting to go office to meet their sweethearts lol and dadi has clicked on to what has happened lol anyways great update and can't wait to see what the two livers are going to get up to ๐Ÿ˜Š
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice part
update soon!
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey both the parts are awesome .cant wait for next update๐Ÿ˜Š
sonarajasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely parts...naani shld be given an award fr tracking...too gud...w8ting maneet scences....pls update.... we all r waiting
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

PART -8

AT MAAN'S CABIN

Geet : sir , may I come in ?

Maan : yes come in

Geet : sir wo..

Maan : oh so madam , finally decided to come to my cabin .

Geet : ?

Maan : your cabin is next mine .

Geet : ok sir .

Maan : it's the first day , so am giving you the minimal work . get the chowdary's file and analyse their requirement . submit the report by 4 .

Geet : ok sir . may I ask one question ?

Maan : yea , go ahead .

Geet : are they the same people who deal with Handa industries ?

Maan : yes .

Geet : ok sir . I ll study and report it soon .

Maan : okay , you may leave now .

With that geet exited the cabin feeling a bit relieved . adi shows her the cabin . it was full of her taste . the colour she liked and the furnitures everything .. it was entirely different from that of maan's .

Geet : adi sir ?

Adi : haan geet.

Geet : my cabin is very beautiful . its exactly of my taste .

Adi : the room was renowed yesterday geet . maan sir wanted to change somethings so himself arranged it . its peculiar of him

Geet : ohhhh'

Adi : ok geet . all the best . he expects the work to be done perfectly .

Geet : thank you adi sir . I hope I may cope up to his expectations .

Adi : okay I ll leave .. if u need any help , don't hesitate to bother me .

Geet (smiled ) : ofcourse sir .

maan silently watched her from his cabin and smiled .

@ the same time in dev's cabin .

Dev : take your seat varshika .

Varshika : yes sir .

She was sought of tensed and worried . since it was her first day , she felt the need to know about her surroundings first . dev sought of understood her situation and started his conversation .

Dev : varshika , your cabin is next to mine .

Varshika : ok sir . with that she saw her room thorugh the glass window .

Dev : come lets go there .

Varshika : hmmm'

@ her cabin .

Dev : did you like the room?

Varshika : I love it dev sir .

Dev : hey no need to be formal here . call me dev .

Varshika : yes sir 'no sir ' sorry sir .

Dev (smiled seeing her tenseness ) : no need to get yaar.. feel free. Its necessary to work In this environment .

Varshika (with little hesitation ): ok dev .

Dev : since this is your first day , we don't gonna work .

Varshika : then what can we do ?

Dev : we better know about each other taste .

Varshika : am I searching for a bridegroom ?

Dev (laughed ): not really. It ll help you while drawing designs . you wont be worried if  I would like or not . so its better to each other preferences .

Varshika : huh '. Yea .

Dev : okay lets start with me . you know I have a brother and a dadi . my parents dies a few years ago . I have finished my MBA and now currently here helping my bro . what about you ?

Varshika : am the only daughter to my parents . my dad owns the mehra group of industries .

Dev : hmmm..interesting . then you could have joined the internship there . why did you prefer here?

Varshika : if I were to join there , I would be treated as MD's  daughter rather than a mere intern . I wanna complete my internship in a peaceful environment where people treat me for actually who I am not on the basis of my family .

Dev was impressed with her thoughts : am impressed varshika . am sure you ll experience the environment you ask for here .

Varshika : thanks dev .

Dev : okay what are your likes ?

Varshika : I love chocolates .

Dev : here you go !!

He thanked god for providing him the situation to give her the chocolate .

Varshika : wow !! hersheves ?? I love it . how do you know I love this chocolate ?

Dev just jumping in excitement as a small child dance after getting icecream . he smiled and said : hmm.. just a guess .

AFTER SOME TIME IN GEET'S CABIN

Geet was sincerely studying the project details . she was too engrossed in her study . maan was passing by and he saw her too engrossed . he actually want to go to dev's cabin . least did he knew that his brother was chatting with his angel . he watched her making notes and highlighting the importane points . he smiled to himself and thought " well am surprised miss.geet handa . wow ! this chatter box can also do some work . lets see how your first assaignment is." With that he left to his cabin and started working on some blue prints . Later after some time , geet and varshika left for lunch with pinky and adi . they had a nice time and discussed how their boss were.

It was nearly 3 when maan came back from his meeting . he was really exhausted and asked the peon to bring a coffee for him . 10 mins passed . geet had finishes preparing the report . so she went towards maans cabin while accidentally he collided with the peon and coffee was spilled on the floor . the peon was trembling with the fear that if his boss sees this he would be thrown out of the job moreover he was waiting to get scolded by geet .

Peon : sorry mam . I dint notice you . its my fault . I ll clean it please don't say to sir . mam please .

Geet : hey hey hold on . its was not at all your fault . it was me who dint notice and dashed on to you . why are you asking sorry ?

Peon opened his mouth in surprise : wo wo ' mam please you go I ll clean it up soon .

Geet : okay , for whom you took coffee?

Peon : maan sir . he was so tired and called me up for coffee .

Geet : ok you clean this up soon . I ll make the coffee .

Peon : no mam its ok . I ll clean it up soon and bring him the coffee .

Geet : its okay baiya . I ll make it .. you ll be so eshausted with his meeting . moreover am his secretory , its my duty too .

Peon was overwhelmed when she addressed him as baiya : jee mam .

Geet : no need to call me mam . am very younger to you . call me geet .

Peon : jee wo wo '

Geet : ok you go baiya . sir ll be waiting .

With that she went to pantry first and made him a coffee .maan watched the whole scene from his cabin . he thought "wow god ! you are making her to offer her hand made coffee. must be my lucky day " she dosent know which flavor he would like . so she prepared black coffee with one cube sugar which she liked . geet made her way to his cabin .

Geet : excuse me sir .

Maan : yea come in .

Geet : sir your coffee .

Maan : I asked the peon to bring it . where is he ?

Geet : actually sorry sir , I actually colluded with him and the coffee was all over the floor . he is cleaning it up now . it wasn't his mistake . I dint notice him .

Maan : okay . what else ?

Geet : sir the report is finished .

Maan looked at the time .it was half an hour before the due . he took the file from her and went through . he was impressed with her work . she described even the difficult things in a much easier way so that even a non- business man could understand . geet was quite uneasy expecting his boss reaction .

Geet (self talk ) : oh my god ! it seems that he is checking thorough a magnifying glass . what if he finds some mistake and shout at me ? I double checked but I cant find anything . babaji madad karna pls '

Maan : hmmm..not bad miss handa . but you need to improve a lot .

Geet (self talk ) : dhust dhanav . cant he praise me little on my first day ?

Maan : hmmmm..ok  ' now arrange the meeting the next 2 weeks and forward me once it is done .

Geet : ok sir .

Maan : ok .

With that geet left the cabin and started doing the work allotted .

Varshika on the other hand was also preparing the project report of some other company . she finished it and forwarded it to dev . he went through .

Dev : good work varshika .

Varshika : thnx dev .

Dev : ok let me know if u have any doubts .

Varshika : yea I do have some .

They had discussion till 7 . just then dev noticed the time and asked her to leave . geet also finished her work and forwarded the chart to maan who inturn asked her to leave as it was getting late . geet and varshika bed bye to their bosses made their way to down . geet dropped varshika home . having  reached home at 8 , had her dinner and fell asleep on her bed  tired with the days work . 

PRECAP : the chase .

part 9 :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1580033?pn=50

hey i wanaa some thing guys .  i have planned not to include any sort of negative characters in the story line . let me know if u agree with this or i wanna introduce some negative character .. so reply soon because based on that only i would be able to write the next one .. so help me ..๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by mrk_1 - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

durga ... nice update .... thnk for the pm ...cont soon

Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks alot please update soon:)
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice part. loved it.
 loved maaneet scene and conversation.
 maan renovate geet's cabin as per geet's taste.
precap is interesting.
 update soon.