Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello every body:

so guys robbi is back and i think he is not only against taani but he also hate his brother.I m sure that robbi will play an imp role in seprating anu and taani.
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This Ritesh never gonna leave Ganguly's house,, oh God.
again with lots of negativity he's back.. Now Nupur and Robi (full passion to take revenge).. all at a time..

Sumone said Taani wil be sent to Jail.. Now I guess when Taani tries to get Gulabo to voice over against Ritesh, She might say that Taani has done so and so.. and she might be sent to Jail.. πŸ˜•

LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heey people. So I just read the SBS update, does that mean Robbie's coming back before the leap?! =|.

Haaii Allah, as if we didn't have enough with Ritesh/ Nuupur.

Oh and before I go any further, I need to start my day properly:

Onu Taani ki pati hai bas! πŸ˜†
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

um biraj..actually i have already decided my career is helping special children so......🀣 πŸ€£ So i can't be a BT CV..😭 but yeah..if ekta asks me for creative inputs would love to say one thing 'onu taani key pati hain or suhaag raat par unke kamre mein koi aur nahin aaya tha...'...πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

meg...change in career plans once again?πŸ˜†.....i thought it was writer.....then psychologist......now special ed?
.......and meg does koi aur include the cameraman too?πŸ˜‰.....hope not😳
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lubz89

Heey people. So I just read the SBS update, does that mean Robbie's coming back before the leap?! =|.

Haaii Allah, as if we didn't have enough with Ritesh/ Nuupur.

Oh and before I go any further, I need to start my day properly:

Onu Taani ki pati hai bas! πŸ˜†

yeah lubz....best way to start the the day......🀣......let anyone say what they want.....hai to bas hai!!!! 🀣
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KDHMDfan

</div>

<div>

yeah lubz....best way to start the the day......🀣......let anyone say what they want.....hai to bas hai!!!! 🀣

Bilkul! Hum log ziddi hai. We won't listen to anything else! πŸ˜†Edited by Lubz89 - 13 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu0511

bookamp wil b robbie..hel c tani meetin gulabo n then over..hel think shes givein her the money for annayas death

Who knows..... Robi believes Nupur a lot.. so Nupur might Poke into his ears all rubbish things😑
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dil daita hey rou rou duhai 😭
-Ramya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

i am getting a head ache becz of these creatives....hadh hogayi yaar...just day befr yest they showed rithesh all down and upset and leaving taani as if he understood his mistakes and accepts what laboni said...and the next day he is all back and evil...i mean..they could have shown na how he transformed back to his old self so suddenly..and convinced himself...πŸ€ͺ

I way he was going out of Taani house for repenting his mistakes I thought he will never come back... but πŸ€”
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ritesh is such a πŸ₯± how can he blame ganulies for taking anannya away from him?