SBS: Ananya's Final Bidaai,jan 3, with video link

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
SBS Ananya's Final Bidaai

Everyone was in white...and crying..Taani was holding Ananya's baby and crying..Anurag was silently shedding tears while performing the rituals as Ananya's body was being prepared for her send-off... 

Ritesh was nowhere to be seen. πŸ˜•

The voicover was saying how Ananya had always protected Anu from danger (πŸ€”..) and a song was playing in the background about how Anu would never have imagined that Ananya would die in an accident..it also said Ananya left the responsibility of her baby to Taani..πŸ€”

They showed Harshiya β­οΈ they were sad that a cast member was leaving after working with them for six months....they were in a pretty sober mood...APK looking pretty and HC was πŸ˜ in Calvin Klein.

They also showed Ananya getting up saying 'Ananya's aatma' was supposedly present between Nupur and Laboni...🀣 Garima interviewed saying how she had to dress up like a suhaagan..horror song playing in the background...🀣

And they were also showing the junior artistes lazing around and one artiste singing a song...supposedly in ananya's memory..🀣

Video link πŸ˜Š It's the very first segment....so it will start after the hosts are done..😊

Meg.
Edited by IndigoBlues - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

The voicover was saying how Ananya had always protected Anu from danger (πŸ€”..)

🀣🀣🀣 thanks i needed to laugh 🀣🀣

But anannya leaving the responsibility of her kid to Tani? 🀒 martey martey bhi kar gai kaam
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww thank u so much for the update dear :)

wow it seem like they are all sad abt her leaving them and also having fun at same time...lol

pls post the link soon😳

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Link provided...😊

Very first segment..it's starts soon after KSG and Nicole are done with their introduction...😊
suman_a20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing πŸ˜ƒ

pls post the link soon πŸ˜ƒ
IndigoBlues thumbnail
@Suman: Link is there...I updated the post. Refresh the page if you can't see the link yet...😊 Edited by IndigoBlues - 13 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update.. It will be a real tough time for them when a co actor leaves..πŸ˜”
-edited-
Thanks a lot for the link..😊Edited by -Kalindi- - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks megs for the update .why in the world she left the child to taani neelu is still in good health she can look after her na . taani should take care of the child and kuhu only after her marriage with anurag . now she should not otherwise some thinking haunts me . thanks for sharing dear
suman_a20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yh i saw it thanx for the link πŸ˜Š

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This anannya leaving Tani as care taker is giving me nightmares ... not just because of ritesh still hanging around but also because we have not even seen love blossom between Onu and Tani and they already have a kid to take care of? πŸ€”

Kher i guess har BT serial ki yehi kahani hoti hey ... always non-kids calling lead pair mummy daddy 🀒
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago