New article- Ashish & Tanvi view on New year

komalSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys,

A another article in rediff.com about 

Television stars are all set to spice up New Year's Eve, with a special show called Happy Ending 2010 on Imagine TV. Quite a few stars will feature on the show including Rakhi Sawant, Tanvi Bhatia and Ashish Sharma.

But before we watch them on screen, we decided to ask those very actors who they would like to see perform on New Year's Eve.

Click next to see who they chose.

Image: Tanvi Bhatia and Ashish Sharma

Ashish Sharma, known for his characterBhaiyaji in Gunahon Ka Devta, was also seen in Love Sex Aur Dhoka. He lists his choice:

I would love to watch Akshay Kumar perform because he is an eccentric, and a complete actor. He's witty, funny and worth every penny.

Money matters: I would happily pay    5,000 to 10,000 because that is what the organisers usually charge.

Image: Akshay Kumar. Inset: Ashish Sharma

Tanvi Bhatia, who plays the female protagonist in Gunaho Ka Devta, lists her choice.

I would love to watch Rani Mukerji. I think she is a fabulous actor and I admire her a lot. She is one of the actors I really look up to.

Money matters: Are you joking? I would pay an amount equal to what I would pay to watch a film.

Image: Rani Mukerji. Inset: Tanvi Bhatia

Edited by komalSingh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanx for the article Komal๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tanvi's reply is really funny๐Ÿ˜†. Cute girl with a nice sense of humour.๐Ÿ˜Š

Ashish is right. Watching Akki perform live is worth watching. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh my this jodi is so cute and funny and naughty... total sense of humor and  total chilled out

honest this jodi shud get a award next yr

thanks for sharing komal

and can u pls do one more thing

on the upper slot there is sticky for  gkd news things
can u put the same post there too pls

thanksss
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d article..........nice answers ............ this is like a sholay scene Basanti n Veeru :) It wud b so cute if they hv a scene like dis :)
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I like this Pic of Avita. They are looking so good.

Loved Tanvi's answer and agree with her ๐Ÿ˜† 

Hey CB๐Ÿค—
Hey Nandu ๐Ÿค—

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi mony  if u noticed the set of imagine show had posters of all imagine shows running.  choice of songs i didnt like though coz i cudnt even make out lyrics..  but dance and expressions were awesome

really this couple is very cute
MonyP thumbnail

CB, Even I didn't like the song. I heard that song before but never liked it but YEs I liked everything else including  their expressions/actions/dressing

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks alor for sharing. Pic is so cute.
chatterbox thumbnail
haha that dabang song mayb good for bhaiyaji character bt he can do other dance song too.. why always stick to dabang.. but i loved that dhagdham music. thts fine thts his signature tune..

and couple song and also with bahuji it wasnt so good

MonyP thumbnail
agree CB

I am so sleepy now. See you later CB,
Take care

where is nandu?
bye Nandu