Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Who do you guys want to see host Filmfare Awards this year?
We've already seen SRK & Saif twice.
We've seen Imran & Ranbir.

I thought the first year SRK & Saif hosted was awesome but when they did it again - It wasn't as funny and the jokes were cheap. So I want to see someone new this year. Someone we haven't seen! So choose for yourself!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Has Akshay ever hosted? He would seem like he could entertain well onstage. Same with Salman.

I don't think a female or a female duo will be chosen but Kajol could definitely be one even if she's not as good as Mandira Bedi. Hmm I don't know what other actress could do the job😕
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dotn think two females would ever share a stage

but salman khna would luv to see him doing all these funny acts he is simply the best

akki and salman would be fresh and interesting....might be kinda cool to see them hosting the show together ala SRK-SK and RK-IK....

but honestly....the jokes might be getting kinda repetitive after they have been so done to death in each award show...
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yea agree, they'll never choose actresses, plus actresses wouldn't do it lol.
I think I'd like to see Akshay and Salman, that would be a dream come true for me!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I found SRK-Saif, RK-IK entertaining... But having them again and again just gets repetitive and tedious... The same jokes, the same digs, the same sarcasm, the same humor.... 🥱

I rather see some one new and off beat like a Vinay Pathak, Ranvir Shourey.. etc...
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lara Dutta with either Saif or Srk...That would be one witty host!
maybe rahul khanna should host it...perhaps wouldnt be funny...but would be dreamy for sure!! 😍...plus he speaks exceptionally well...
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhhhh..... Rahul Khanna.... Yessssssss 😍 and can he be there on the stage the whole time.... 😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Akki-Saif!!! I also wouldn't mind someone like Neil Patrick Harris or Hugh Jackman....someone all show-tuney and song and dance kind!!! I wish that one year, just one Filmfare has an original opening number like Hugh Jackman's opening....I wanna see Saif or SRK in a top hat and would love to hear and see them sing in their own voices for like 5 mins straight!!!