Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
just read all the five parts... awesome... add me to ur pm list dear... have sent u a buddy request too,
Tyro thumbnail
when r u going to update this??
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
okay... i'll update it by today evening... or tomm morning... pakka...
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
welcome back 
sure u will update na 
waiting
Tyro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasies

okay... i'll update it by today evening... or tomm morning... pakka...

🥳...yeyyy...
will be waiting...😍
Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

welcome back 

sure u will update na 
waiting

yes i'll update that is for sure...🤗
Parakeet thumbnail

Part 6

She couldn't fathom at all what made him upset. It was first ever time that he was actually upset because of her and with her. In past it was not difficult to coax him and please him. She knew it better then. But he has changed a lot in this gap of 9 years. It seemed she did not know him. Like he was not the man whom she knew.

She ran after him. She without wasting anytime just jumped in the car and closed the door behind.

Maan looked at her for a fraction of second and then ignited the car and zoomed it on high speed towards his office.

Geet stole some glances at him but he sat there with all his attention on road. It felt like he did not even care that she was sitting next to him.

She then with all her courage asked him to stop the car' but Maan didn't gave her a single chance. He just drove.

"Maan. Please stop the car." She said all pleading.

"What is it Geet?" he asked little frustrated.

She took out the sandwich from the box. "Here. Please have some you have not even taken the breakfast."

"Geet"'Maan said getting frustrated. "Will you stop all this drama right away'"

Maan said as he again ignited the car. But before car could move Geet ran out and stood on the road near a tree.

"Wah't'" Maan did not know why she was doing all this. He was angry on her not because she said anything on dinning table' but... There was much more than that.

Maan too stooped the car and came out and stood beside Geet. She was weeping. He couldn't just take it. How could he. She was and will be his best friend.

He just wanted to sooth her. But didn't know his limits now. He was angry on her feeling she was his. But now she was weeping. In past she never wept like that in fact she always irked him more. But now she was changed.

And this changed sorrowfully did not go unnoticed by Maan. He was sure that now he did not even have right to be angry on her.

"Geet' I was not angry with you to make you cry. I just wanted to relive my past- our past in which when ever I became angry u irked me more. Where is that Geet? "He asked her sorrowfully wiping tears from her eyes.

At this get looked at her in surprise. She couldn't have imagined ever what he said.

Was he too suffering from nostalgia?

She looked at him teary eye. She just wanted to hold him then and there and she did. She hugged him immediately. Maan too reciprocated the hug.

"tum kyu chali gayi thi mujhe chodke?" he finally said what he wanted  to ask from her in all these years.

The unasked and most yearned question was asked by him made Geet weep more. She knew what he would have felt when she left without informing him.

But she couldn't do anything. She was helpless. It was nothing else she could do then. But she could never tell him the real truth behind her step. How could she?

She thought to divert the topic... as it was best option then. 

"ohh mai chod ke gayi thi?" she said tapping her foot. "sab tumhari hi galti thi...  aur vaise bhi sam toh thi na tumhare paas... achha hua jo mai chali gayi... varna harr baat ke liye mujhe hi pareshaan krte tum... humesha ki tarah."

"achha mai tumhe pareshaan krta tha...? kab krta tha tumhe pareshaan... tum hi pranks khelti thi...  sabb logo ko tng krti thi.." Maan said remembering their college days and smiling.

"han- han bass Sam hi ek achi thi tumhare liye na..?" she said making a fake angry pout.

Maan looked at her for sometime. The feeling was different. The urge was different. Something in his heart urged him to take her in his arms and not just hug her. He was surprised by his own thought.  He felt embarrassed of his thoughts towards Geet. His Jhalli. How could her think like that about her. It was wrong.. very wrong.

"Geet ab chale shaam ko ek business party hai... and we both have to be there." Maan said walking towards the car.

"nahi pehle you have to eat this sandwich." she gave him the sandwich and tood watching him.

He took it and ate it quickly. Then both of them headed towards KC.

At KM

It was 7 PM. Geet was getting ready for the party and Geetanjali was watching her surprisingly. She had never watched anyone getting ready like that. Yeah Dadi ma used to get ready but that just in a really simple manner. Geetanjali looked how Geet applied each and everything. From mascara to eyeliner to lipstick and blush.

Geetanjali loved it. Geet looked at her after getting ready and asked her how she looked? Geetanjali just looked at her in appreciation." You look like a fairy." she said. And Geet to this smiled and kissed Geetanjali on her cheeks.

"Are you going somewhere?" Geetanjali asked.

"haan ek party hai.. mai aur aapke papa jaa rahe hai..." Geet told her.

"ohh" Geetanjali said.

Geet looked at her and knew that she was sad. "kya hua?" Geet aid taking Geetanjali in her lap and patting her cheeks tenderly.

"papa mere paas kabhi nahi hote.. humesha kaam krte rehte hain.. mujhe kabhi ghumne bhi nahi le jate..." she said in a chocked voice.

Get felt sad seeing her like that.

"toh theek hai.. aaj chalo tum humare sath party mein..." Geet said smiling.

"nahi mujhe nahi jana... Papa mujhe leke nahi jayenge." Geetanjali said all in sad tone.

"nahi tum humare saath chal rahi ho... hum vaha bohot enjoy krenge ok.. aur Maan.. I mean apne Dad ki fikar tum mat karo.. mai hoon na.. " she said and dressed her beautifully.

Geet and Geetanjali decended the steps. Savitri Devi who was sitting in the living room noticed both of them beautifully dressed in party wear.

"aap log kahin ja rhe hain?" she asked with a smile.

"ji Dadi ma.. hum Maan ke saath Party mein ja rahe hain." Geet answered smiling.

"Maan ke saath!... Geetanjali bhi?" she asked surprised.

"ji vo maine socha ke ye bhi ghar mein bore hogi toh... agar aap kah to mai..." Geet fumbled.

"nahi nahi... hume koi problem nahi hai par Maan..." Savitri Devi looked doubtful.

"aap uski firkr mat kariye.. main hoon na... I'll handle him" she said with a smile..

Okay that's is for now.

Wil update more soon.

and may be it'll (the FF) be ended in not more than two updates...😛

thnks for all ur support guys.. love u all so much...

-Priya

Edited by Fantasies - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
lovely...

but one prob...itna chota part...😡...not fair priya...but since u said that u will update more tomorrow...then its ok...n we better get the update...otherwise...😈

coming to the update...

both r reliving their past...at least they want to...both want to be the way they were back in coll...

but it seems like there is something that is stopping them...a boundary...whose line i hope will be diminished soon...

he asked her a Q...which she will never be able to answer...at least not now...

waiting to read more...

continue soon..
Parakeet thumbnail
@jyo wil update this FF with silent whispers daily...😊
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭 itne dinno ke badh update kiya aur wo bhi chota sa
not fare buddy
bahut nainsafi hai ye