Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
FANTASTIC...THEY ARE FAB
Istil thumbnail
Ha, ha! How many times do they visit this forum and pick ideas from viewers jokes, eh? Cinderella...prince charming, reminds me of something posted here not long ago πŸ˜†

Poor Rashmi! She's not at all looking too happy seeing her real finance, Nandish with another woman - Tina Dutta, in a separate, romantic dance together... Reshmi's corners of her mouth drooping πŸ˜­ Not surprising!

But wait....Who is this??  πŸ˜²

test

Are Nandish & Reshmi really going to remain loyal now to each other, after their marriage? 

Edited by Istil - 13 years ago
Istil thumbnail

Gosh! The impressive romantic gazes appear to be more real here, than in the actual drama!

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the link farah
Istil thumbnail
What's happening...who's with who?

"In real life I don't want a wife like Tapasya, who is too possessive and jealous or Iccha, who is too sacrificing. I want a 'balanced wife' who is a mix of both."

About the fight between his two female co-stars because of him he replied, "I don't think there is any tiff between Rashmi Desai and Tina Dutta because of me. However, I do not completely deny it either. When there are two girls and one guy there are chances that differences might come up...

About his two on-screen ladies he said in the print, "Tina is like a small girl with whom I have loads of fun, while Rashmi is someone more mature with whom I can talk about work and more."

πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Oh dear! Nandish is being spoiled by both Tina & Reshmi!

Looks like he wants both of them to pass his time & fooling around with both women.

It seems to me Nandish you are really not sure right now who you want to marry and only marrying Reshmi in a rush, to 'test the waters' and then choosing someone else and diving in deeper waters, later. I sincerely hope you seriously think about it and never hurt whoever you marry - as both Reshma & Tina seem quite confused & hurt already by your rash advances to them....and so are the viewers!

Reshma - how are you going to cope in the future, darling, when after marriage there are little arguments and Nandish yells at you for behaving like Tapasya and walks off? After all, most of the characters on Uttaran are acting out some of their own characteristics, at least a little of both your weak and strong points are showing on screen aren't they? Do you want tears for the rest of your life ever after - he has already  made a blanket statement from now that he does not want 'Tapasya'? Although you appear really sweet in real life, Is there not an iota of Tapasya in you, like the way you put your arm across while Tina was cutting the cake for the children?

Let's hope Tina has more sense now, get's over it and does not get too close to an already engaged man, since he is about to marry someone else, otherwise she is risking her own self respect & reputation. It's not easy to be emotionally or intimately involved, give your heart away to someone and then break up and live as as you did before ...the inner turmoil of the heart, is insurmountable!

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Istil

"In real life I don't want a wife like Tapasya, who is too possessive and jealous or Iccha, who is too sacrificing. I want a 'balanced wife' who is a mix of both."

About the fight between his two female co-stars because of him he replied, "I don't think there is any tiff between Rashmi Desai and Tina Dutta because of me. However, I do not completely deny it either. When there are two girls and one guy there are chances that differences might come up...

About his two on-screen ladies he said in the print, "Tina is like a small girl with whom I have loads of fun, while Rashmi is someone more mature with whom I can talk about work and more."

Looks like he wants both of them to pass his time & fooling around with both women.

It seems to me Nandish you are really not sure right now who you want to marry and only marrying Reshmi in a rush, to 'test the waters' and then choosing someone else and diving in deeper waters, later. I sincerely hope you seriously think about it and never hurt whoever you marry - as both Reshma & Tina seem quite confused & hurt already by your rash advances to them....and so are the viewers!

Reshma - how are you going to cope in the future, darling, when after marriage there are little arguments and Nandish yells at you for behaving like Tapasya and walks off? After all, most of the characters on Uttaran are acting out some of their own characteristics, at least a little of both your weak and strong points are showing on screen aren't they? Do you want tears for the rest of your life ever after - he has already  made a blanket statement from now that he does not want 'Tapasya'? Although you appear really sweet in real life, Is there not an iota of Tapasya in you, like the way you put your arm across while Tina was cutting the cake for the children?

Let's hope Tina has more sense now, get's over it and does not get too close to an already engaged man, since he is about to marry someone else, otherwise she is risking her own self respect & reputation. It's not easy to be emotionally or intimately involved, give your heart away to someone and then break up and live as as you did before ...the inner turmoil of the heart, is insurmountable!

i think tina is enough mature acc. to her age. but i doubt about rashmi- see the way she is posing in front of camera it seems she is throughing fake smile.why she always gives loud expressions.
Edited by bipasha23 - 13 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Istil

Dear Listil...what an analysis????...to be honest i am quite taken aback at your imagination..its one thing to be a veer ichha fan and there are loads around..but i am yet to see a comment which would degrade the real life pairing of nandish and rashmi..as far as i know mostly everyones happy for the couple...
For Gods sake..leave them alone...and spare your imagination from going wild..πŸ˜‰..i am pretty sure nandish rashmi and for that matter tina are pretty happy in their space!.....so dont you worry...πŸ˜‰
I am glad veer ichha have got some appreciation as an on screen pairing and i hope nandish rashmi have a happy life together!

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

she is realy looking like a cindreala only in that dress

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

Dear Listil...what an analysis????...to be honest i am quite taken aback at your imagination..its one thing to be a veer ichha fan and there are loads around..but i am yet to see a comment which would degrade the real life pairing of nandish and rashmi..as far as i know mostly everyones happy for the couple...
For Gods sake..leave them alone...and spare your imagination from going wild..πŸ˜‰..i am pretty sure nandish rashmi and for that matter tina are pretty happy in their space!.....so dont you worry...πŸ˜‰
I am glad veer ichha have got some appreciation as an on screen pairing and i hope nandish rashmi have a happy life together!

Agree with you soniajiπŸ˜ƒ. 

All these actors are adults and are mature enough to take decisions about what they want to do in their life and it is in no way our prerogative to judge or decide for them. I am happy for Nandish and Rashmi and wish them well, but in UT I like Veer and Ichcha pairing and I hope that 'real ' does not affect 'reel' πŸ˜ƒ