chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I thought this might be a fun topic πŸ˜Š Plenty of people here are fans of actors and actresses - people we hardly know. But through them, we've all interacted with a bunch of people from all over the world on IF. So, which IF member are you a fan of? It could be anyone: a member who's a good friend of yours, a member who's views always seem to match yours, a member you respect, or simply a member who's posts you like. Go ahead, let them know =)

Since this is the opening topic, I'll give my choices later. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sheee, Chatpati900, eroticlover, Meena1 and Maddy of course. I also admire Sakina and Mariasrk, Zareena and Sallufanno1, I also have to add tweety_lovely as well πŸ˜ƒ IHeartDeepika, eraser, bandicoot, Terenaina, raju786, lensa, desigal, Kawal (miss her) smarie pants and Nuktacheen - love your posts, Agent007, -Anisha-, xAnkux, Natss, Zarwulicious

I am a fan of Katforeva and Crystal because both of them are tough cookies for being such amazing fans of Katrina Kaif.

Edited by ruky786 - 13 years ago
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Ruky , Sakina , Preetysadia , koolchick, katforeva  crystal and Zareena 😳😳😳 Edited by mariasrk - 13 years ago
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
xetaxeta , zainab25, ladygaga, (aladin,psychobalehead , both dnt post now) , and my fellow sonaholics. :)
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i luv crystals posts.. hats off to her for writing sucha logn reply .. most of them time

and my fav..
they know whom im talkign abt

Nice Topic..

Well certainly first of all i am a huge fan of my own brother on i-f (Varun_Mehta) not becoz i am his sister cousin...but the acheivements he has made are quite enuff to be proud + being a fan.

needless to say last year..we even dedicated a POST for his success and made a topic from all I-F to wish him luck..

*His movie Indianinjas was screened and honored at Sniff International Festival Mumbai 2009.

*His recent movie ' The Wonder Stone' s promotional film 'Evolution' was screened at Cristal Festival at Switzerland. and he also won 2nd prize.

*Now he is participating in Chennai short film festival 2011 where his movie is specially invited.

amongst here  i am a fan of xetaxeta, zainab25(i guess tht's her id) -Aladin- dont know where she is...becoz they are unbiased and speak straightly from the heart.😊

on the personal front i like many like ruky, -anisha-, desigal, maddy pragya many actually...all the friends on my list rite now....and actually all who don't bash my favouritesπŸ˜†

Edited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ruky786

Chatpati900, eroticlover, Meena1 and Maddy of course. I also admire Sakina and Mariasrk, Zareena and Sallufanno1, I also have to add tweety_lovely as well πŸ˜ƒ

i saw u edited ur postπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† never mind....i dont expect the people to like me even  if i like themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well most of the people here are nice......I like Sakina, Ruky, dont know much people but I enjoy every post here....
ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

Nice Topic..

Well certainly first of all i am a huge fan of my own brother on i-f (Varun_Mehta) not becoz i am his sister cousin...but the acheivements he has made are quite enuff to be proud + being a fan.

needless to say last year..we even dedicated a POST for his success and made a topic from all I-F to wish him luck..

*His movie Indianinjas was screened and honored at Sniff International Festival Mumbai 2009.

*His recent movie ' The Wonder Stone' s promotional film 'Evolution' was screened at Cristal Festival at Switzerland. and he also won 2nd prize.

*Now he is participating in Chennai short film festival 2011 where his movie is specially invited.

amongst here  i am a fan of xetaxeta, zainab25(i guess tht's her id) -Aladin- dont know where she is...becoz they are unbiased and speak straightly from the heart.😊

on the personal front i like many like ruky, -anisha-, desigal many actually...all the friends on my list rite now....and actually all who don't bash my favouritesπŸ˜†

Awww really aww that is amazing. That is so cool. Congratulations and I believe you anywayπŸ˜ƒ
ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

i saw u edited ur postπŸ˜† never mind....i dont expect the people to like me even  if i like themπŸ˜‰

I can't believe I didn't add you anyway I had to add you because I like you and I think you have good points