Frequent Posters

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy New Year Amy.......Offcourse you exist yaar for us..........πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jenny: Happy New Year to you too sweety...missed you tooπŸ˜ƒ Hope you had a fab time during your picnicπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Komzie: Happy New Year jaanaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Lols i know...it is impossible to ignore me na??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Waise i saw the birthday plans being made for meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Good you dint make a threadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DoNotMind thumbnail

Originally posted by: amyluvsmayur

@Komzie: Happy New Year jaanaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Lols i know...it is impossible to ignore me na??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Waise i saw the birthday plans being made for meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Good you dint make a threadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMGGGGGGG.......you saw that.....πŸ˜†... accha hai nahin banaaya..............warna you must be celebrating your b'rday now when its not your b'rday..........and two time in a year....................πŸ˜†
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

OMGGGGGGG.......you saw that.....πŸ˜†... accha hai nahin banaaya..............warna you must be celebrating your b'rday now when its not your b'rday..........and two time in a year....................πŸ˜†

Yeah i wanted to have a laugh so i stalked our ccπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and had a GREAT LaughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well if you would have made a thread i would have made you change it to a belated thread and taken it as very late birthday wishesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DoNotMind thumbnail
LOL amy........πŸ˜†............waise when does your birthday comes................πŸ˜‰
a stupid girl pming me........πŸ€’πŸ˜†

DoNotMind thumbnail
Can I Kill Someone?...........Stalkers kahin ke...................🀒
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail

LOL amy........πŸ˜†............waise when does your birthday comes................πŸ˜‰
a stupid girl pming me........πŸ€’πŸ˜†

My birthday on 23rd August sweetsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Who is pming you?? and which stalkers now??? Lols,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Let them be na...aur koi kaam nahi hoga unheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DoNotMind thumbnail
ok 23 august......... mine is 29 july..................πŸ˜›
arey some dumbo......cannot pm with original id .....so created MID......Morons .....🀒

AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail

ok 23 august......... mine is 29 july..................πŸ˜›
arey some dumbo......cannot pm with original id .....so created MID......Morons .....🀒

Oh okayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

We should all post our bdays on the front page of the cc...lols...just so that we dont forget each other's bdaysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hehe...its okay...just ignore na....just think of it as your popularity...someone wants to badly be your friend that is why they spent time to create a new id and pm you alsoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
DoNotMind thumbnail

Originally posted by: amyluvsmayur

Oh okayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

We should all post our bdays on the front page of the cc...lols...just so that we dont forget each other's bdaysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hehe...its okay...just ignore na....just think of it as your popularity...someone wants to badly be your friend that is why they spent time to create a new id and pm you alsoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yeah we should but it won't help........members rarely see the first pg................πŸ˜†
yeah i am ignoring only..........but it pissed me off people should Get A life yaar.............but they cannot i guess.............πŸ˜†
aur kya chal raha hai...missing ARTI.............