Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
He was way too classy for a trash show like bigg boss,they don't deserve him.He reminded me of another classy contestant debojit saha,he too was thrown out before finals even poonam dillon or diana hayden who came across as sophisticated,mature and classy never won.And must add one more thing, he looked hotter than salman when he dressed up,i hope he sticks to projects that suit him.😊
love you always sam..you rocked!
Edited by wicked gal - 13 years ago
lisa_patel25 thumbnail
SAMEER IS THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
arkamu thumbnail

Originally posted by: lisa_patel25

SAMEER IS THE  BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

sameer is the best candidate for eviction :D
lol please compelte ur sentence

and i know i have told u a great fact
so dont forget to press the like button😆
FavFav thumbnail
🤢

Originally posted by: sweet_amu

Whatttt!!!!!!Get a reality check man!!  I mean what kinda logic is that??...I would say,too far-fetched.And watching Sam's personality,doesn't ring true.

Its not far fetched... He said that in an interview he gave when he came out the first time..... I cant remember the exact words in the interview.... but was on the lines of this - When the thought of winning did come, I did feel Rajlakshmi would be happy for me and be proud to say - "look this was the man I was with" and that Rahul only won the show cause the format was not as difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hello Does he not remember the crap poor rahul had to go through with Rakhi Sawant saying and causing him shit??!!!!! I am sorry that is in poor taste.
And to still talk about your ex wife when you are marrying someone else is ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

If I was neelam I would think twice before marrying this dejected guy.

Edited to add the link to the article:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/I-said-no-to-massages-Sameer-Soni/articleshow/6953959.cms

Loser Loser Loser 🤣
Edited by FavFav - 13 years ago
Arpitachohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He is the best he is real winner for me

FavFav thumbnail
Yep .... He is the Best.... At being a Grumpy Old man. 
Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sameer was a true hero in the whole show. The only man in the show baaki sab namard.  
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We are Proud Of u Sam
FavFav thumbnail
He is so lucky that he as SOME Fan Following ðŸ˜†
Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FavFav

He is so lucky that he as SOME Fan Following ðŸ˜†

I love how you keep adding to this post and bring it up to the front page of BB forums thanks bud- UR THE TRUEST SAMIR SONI FAN. KEEP IT UP🤣