WHat a MAN .Sameer Soni.RESPECT

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘What a way Sameer Soni conducted himself in the Big Boss home. This is a lesson for all future contestants,its an entire texbook.The guy is sophisticated,balanced,real,beleivable, fun,not fake. Just the way he stood on the kachehri and answered speaks volumes,the way he turned all dewy eyed when he was showed the entire vid of his whole Bigboss safarr,,both innings, He got so touched by it all and this speaks another few volumes about the person he is. NEElam is really lucky.The guy is educated and soft spoken, but at the same time,he beleives in action,he hates finger pointing..I mean this is the stuff we want in LEADERS for new India... the balance between, empathy,charm,compassion and action. We have seen entertainment industry people enter politics.I really wish Sameer Soni enters too. Even his analytical faculties,assessment of situations is spot on.In one word, hunk with brawn and heart .Will miss him in Big Boss .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

she is the man

Sam can present himself well, coz of his vocab......which Seema or Khali or Dolly can't do

so I don't think Sameer is doodh ka dhula, nobody is.
Edited by milindo2 - 13 years ago
gracious45 thumbnail
Sameer is the winner for me πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nigo123

Sameer is the winner for me πŸ‘

YEs Sameer is the real Winner. REAL WINNER.The contest looks like over.Haha a friend said,now its a fight for the second spot cos sam was TOPSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nigo123

Sameer is the winner for me πŸ‘

for me too.
xuberant thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank God.. he is out.

He was such a looser guy.. if u remember wat other contestants have spoken about him,.. u wud realize it.. he just wanna win bcoz her ex-wife married rahul roy who was winner of season 1. It was just his ego to win.
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m very dissapointed that he didn't win bb but very proud of him, the way answered the questions ......
sohrob thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

agree with every thing u said, he is the man and he really deserved to win😭😭😭

cant understand people who can find a reason not to like him,he is sensible,fair in every thing,very real,intelligent,i didn't find his behavior wrong anywhere

joyo thumbnail
even i am too dissapointed that sammy is out. Thinking that dolly and khali in finals my nerves are going out. Every season my favourites gone to finals season 1-ravi kishen season 2- ashutosh season 3-vindu - i am not liked him but he is genuine.but season 4 proved bigg boss scripted.
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sameer.....umm well what should I say about him..IMO he was the only contestant who carried himself so elegantly through out his presence in BB's house. He was one of the few people whom we wont mind our kids to have a look at. I'm not married but if i was n having kind, I would be the first one to tell my kids, look at this guy, he is the ONE!

His qualties made me say it, very well behaved, righteous n a good communicator.

Not the least he was brave to, took a stand when necessary.

It really saddens me that he is no longer a contestant, no ideas what others thing but for me BB has lost all its credibility,,,,,,,,i just cant take it that some one like Dolly can get more votes than Sameer.

I can accept Shweta getting more votes than Sameer but Dolly, no way.