Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
MSK has turned from the boss to the Big Boss now 🤣🤣🤣

he is gonna watch her 24/7 🤣🤣🤣

i wonder if there is a zoom function 😈🤣🤣🤣
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
if i look at Annie as only a normal teenagaer and not as Annie the NE 🤣 then her falling for Arjun i can understand...he is quite the charmer...he plans his move well....understands the wants of an 18 yr old.....plus the mysteriousness a9is that even a word?) in him adds to the attraction 🤣 i think i would get attracted had i been ever approached by someone so charming 🤣🤣🤣🤣
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I only watched the first 1.5 parts.

Do they not have any common sense that people do not want to watch NES-NEB on the first day of the new year 😡

It is common sense. 😡

Now they will start off the new year with bad TRPs 🤣
zarmyna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I liked the episode
I liked caco's TSDs
Id like to do an analysis

MSK-Geet: MSK made a vow of not making a vow....wow!😉
MSK was thinking of the possible dangers and kudi was smiling with his arms wrapped around her thinking of only the Kasam that was broken.
I really like the way MSK takes care of geet and worries about her without actually crowding her and making her uneasy. He always has her emotions in consideration, like the way he mentions that she must be missing her family and that the outhouse is really silent and all. he puts her first in evrything😍

MSK-Cameras-Brij: When Brij triped over something and MSK just said take care and didnt stop to ask who he was. Ranvir is a new servant, shouldnt have MSK stopped and taken a quick interview keeping inmind its related to safety also to know exactly who is in ur house. This was one slip on CVs part I think.👎🏼

NES-NEB: No glasses, and NES tring to drink out of her palm!!!! She is the princess KHurrana, why didnt she ask for a glass?? the scene was forced. CVs experiment, rack your brains, read a few books get some new ideas or else ask the den to come up with some! Anyways too much coverage.

SuperMAAN: Now in the morning MSK will be at office with Geet in tow and in night he will be sitting in front of the screens..........what about his beauty sleep? He cant even let someone else do this job! possessive bhi tu hai🤣
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
One word about the whole Camera Stalking bit....CREEPY....maybe it is time for me to change munda's name from INSANE Munda to CREEPY Munda....🤢
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Polks: Thank you! I was beginning to feel I was the only one who got creeped out by that camera bit!
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

As promised here I will post my take....so res....till me see the epi....

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Well its someone from the team...someone very very close😉😆

me too wanna know plzzzz
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't like them dubbing Brij's voice 😡 

how long can he hide from Maan and Geet?

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
In that post, no mention of Vicky and no hint of showing NES' back story.