Frequent Posters

AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jiyaa

nice part

update regularly

Hey jiyaa... heheh thanks...

The update will be regular for sure.. until my college begins..... that I can promise...:)
AR4eve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwini16

nice parts
cont soon
pls add me in ur pm list

Hey ashwini16... thanks.... update's coming soon in the evening....
Can you send me a buddy request so that I can PM you everytime I update.. because my account does not let me send out requests :(
AR4eve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazy4kash

gosh i feel so bad for ridhima but i guess its not armaans fault but i'm dieing to knw the mystery.................update soon

thx 4 d pm

luv
kj

Hey krazy4kash... thanks.. graduallly you will understand everything going on in the story........ update is coming soon.. :)
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow
awesome n amazing
i really love this ff
plz do add me to the pm list

n do update soon

love
pooja
AR4eve thumbnail

Hey nidha.. thank you so much.. I am so glad you could come n read the FF.... and that too the entire bit uptil now...m great..n Happy New Year to you too... you will find out gradually why Armaan married Riddhima. The Bonus Part is related to the FF but it has not occured in sequence with the rest of the FF. The time when it actually happened will be disclosed as the story progresses./.... Happy reading :)
AR4eve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss

Hey Ridds... thanks... update in the evening...:) Happy reading...
AR4eve thumbnail

Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

wow
awesome n amazing
i really love this ff
plz do add me to the pm list

n do update soon

love
pooja

Hey Pooja.. awww.. a big hug for you .....thank you so much..... I have added u to the PM list..... update is coming in the evening... :) Happy reading..
AR4eve thumbnail
PART 6

Flashback continues....

"Riddhima wait.... listen to me... Ridddhiimaaa..." Armaan called after Riddhima but Riddhima was just too hurt to listen to him any more.She kept on running ...
Atul was talking to the plants near the hotel and telling the plants about his babies.. Trinzee, Mina and many others. He happened to see Riddhima crying and running, he immediately stopped her and asked her, "Riddhima.. kya hua....." Riddhima stopped by Atul but couldn't say anything apart from crying.....
Atul: Riddhima... tum thik nahin lag rahi ho... please mujhe batao kya hua......
Riddhima tells him while crying: Atul.... please... please mujhe yahan se jana hain.... please... mujhe ghar jana hai Atul...
Atul says while calming her down.: Haa Riddhima main abhi sab ko niche bulata hoon... dont worry hum abhi hi ghar chalenge..
Riddhima:Nahin Atul.. I don't want that you guys stop enjoying because of me... just mujhe ghar....
Atul cuts her midway saying: Nahin Riddhima.... you are our friedn and we will do whats right... aur waise bhi aaj hi nikalna tha... hum bus thoda jaldi nikal rahe hain.....
Atul: ab mujhe batao kya hua.......
Riddhima stops crying for a minute and is about to tell him when Armaan comes calling behind her....
Armaan: Ridddhiiimmaaa ruko...
She hears him and just runs from there....
While running to her room she meets Nikki, Muskaan and Anjali....
Nikki asks her : Riddhimmmaaa...... kya hua.......
But Riddhima stops for no one and just keeps on running......
Nikki motions Anjali and Muskaan.. and they go after Riddhima...

Atul halts Armaan and asks: Tune kya naya prank kiya Riddhima ke saath. Har kisike upar prank karna achi baath nahin hain Armaan... u made her cry .....(Armaan tries to say something but Atul ignores him and gives him a disgusted kind of look and starts to leave from there.. he turns and says) aur Riddhima already bahut pareshan hain.. aur use jaana hain.....so lets just leave it at that Armaan and leave.... thik hain.....(Armaan nods and Atul starts to leave from there.)
On his way he sees Rahul and tells him to accompany him to put the luggage back in the bus as they are leaving......Rahul asks him .. as to why are they leaving this early..... to which Atul explains what just happened and then without much ado Rahul follows Atul to help him out.

Nikki sees Armaan and walks to her. She asks him:Kya hua Armaan why was she crying...
Armaan: Nikki ( he looks into her eyes as if pleading for a mistake that was not done by him but for which he was responsible)......... Riddhimmmaa
Nikki grabs his collar: Riddhima kya....
Armaan: Riddhima mujhse pyaar karti hain...
Nikkiiiii gets shocked: kyaaaa...... how... ...kabse...
Armaan explains what Riddhima told him of how she fell in love with him. He continues: Pata nahin kaise but now I feel guilty that unknowningly I am responsible for your sister's pain......(Nikki is still in a shock that her sister loves him)
Nikki: Par kaise..... I mean woh hardly tumse mili hain......( Nikki is bewildered completely to think anything clearly)Armaan I have to be with her Armaan.. I cannot leave her at this stage......... ( and then she leaves Armaan stranded  all alone..)
Nikki rushes upstairs to their room...She sees Riddhima crying in Anjali's arms.... seeing Nikki Riddhima gets up AND rushes to her and breaks down: Nikki......(Nikki tries to pacify her) I ..... Nikki... .. Nikki.....( Nikki signals Muskaan and Anjali and they leave.)
Nikki makes her sit on the bed: mujhe pata chala Nikki.. but dont worry Riddi.... everything will be fine...
Riddhima: Nahin Nikki.....kuch thik nahin hoga Nikki...
Nikki: Riddhima kuch nahin hua.. dekh meri taraf.. dekh to.... hmm.. dekh jo bhi hua.. samaj usme bhagwan ki marji hain... ya kuch.....aur waise bhi sharukh khan ne kya kaha tha yaad hain.....
Riddhima stops crying....:Tum kisiko pyaar karo yeh tumhari chahat hai.........
Nikki continues while wiping her tears.....: par koi tumse pyaar kare woh sacchi mohobat hai... hain na..... toh chal ab rona bandh kar....good.....aur jaldi se ek smile de mujhe.. comeon choti si.......... ekdum tiny si... (Riddhima smiles) thats like my baby( Nikki hugs her) chal ab chale......
Riddhima: Nikki.. woh maine Atul se hadbadahat main keh diya ki mujhe ghar jana hain.. and he must have started packing now......
Nikki smiles: kuch nahin.. waise bhi tell u frankly mujhe bore hone laga tha.... so tune kaha thats a good thing...:)

Flashback ends

Lying on the bed Riddhima thinks.....'I understood at that point when you said you didnot love me and I was even trying to move on.... but you married me Armaan and brought me into this house. You might not tell me now but I will definetly find out as to why did you marry me and what happened with the other girl.' Saying that she tries and sleep comes immediately to her.

Next morning

Riddhima wakes up early, showers and goes down.Ananya was awake and in the pooja room. After finishing her prayer she comes out and sees Riddhima in the kitchen and sees that she is visisbly upset... She tries to talk to her
Ananya: Morning Riddhima
Riddhima: Morning Ma.. main naste ki hi tayari kar rahi thi..
Ananya: Nahin maine is liye tumhe nahin bulaya... tumhare papa ne bataya tha ki tumhara ek year baki hain.. toh I was wondering y don't you start studying.... I want my bahu to fulfill allher desires.
Riddhima smiles and says: Ha Ma main aapse yahin baat karne vali thi aaj.. I was about to ask you if I could join college ..
Ananya: You are always welcome Riddhima.. I would love that my bahu gets educated completely......
So Riddhima you can start whenever you want..
Riddhima: Ji Ma.. I was thinking of going to college today.. to get the application form....Muskaan ke saath while she goes to college....
Ananya agrees.

Armaan gets up. He sees that the bed is empty. He felt that Riddhima must have been just to hurt after what he did yesterday. But then he thought.. But all I asked her for was some more time... N then another thought crossed him.. She had said that she has been waiting since the Engagement days...This put him back into thinking... Maybe he was being unjust with her after all he had agreed to this marriage albeit forcefully but now she was his wife.... He thought.. Ok Riddhima.... I will give myself another try...... 

Muskaan comes downstairs and hugs everyone. She tells Ananya that she has to go to college early today as they have a review session. Ananya tells her that Riddhima wants to join college back so take her with you so she can fill the admission papers....
Muskaan becomes very happy: Sach Riddhima.... I mean bhabhi.. It will be so much fun.. ha chalo.. bus main yeh ek paratha.. kha loo.. ma ek aur........ acha ek kam karo ma yeh saare tiffin main bandh kar de do mujhe....
Her mom laughs at her.....and then gives her the tiffin and Muskaan and Riddhima Leave.

Armaan freshens himself and comes downstairs to see Anji, his mom , Dad and himself. He wonders where Riddhima went. But since he didn't want to ask the obvious question he asked Ananya," Mom Muskaan kaha hain..."
Ananya: Use college jaldi jana tha isiliye woh gayi.....
He waits for her to ask about Riddhima.. but when she doesn't he thinks of how to ask her .. Ananya sees that discomfort and smiles to herself.. she says" aur Riddhima bhi uske saath gayi hain.. she will be starting college"

Billy" Thats very good. Ananya I am proud of you tumne apna vaada pura kiya." Ananya smiles at him and thinks of the time when She and Billy promised Shashank and Padma that they will make sure Riddhima finishes her education completely.

Armaan wonders.." Well this is good for her as she is finally about to finish her college if she finishes this last year." And then after finishing his breakfast he leaves for work.

At Shashank and Padma's house.....

Padma screams, " Shashank... please come downstairs"
Shashank comes immediately.....
and looks at where Padma is pointing......
He sees that Nikki has fainted and is not responding at all....
Immediately he picks her up and along with Padma drives to the hospital......

Thats it folks...
I was not too happy while writing this part so If this part is not upto the marks forgive me.. as it is  this is only a filler episode and writing such filler episodes is kind of tiring....

In the next part I am sure you will understand one part of the mystery as to why Armaan married Riddhima....

Happy Reading......
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey....awesome part...:)
awwww felt bad for Ridz....:( but gud that she actually understood n calmed herself..:)
but wonder what is that mystery...lol
Armaan is ready to give himself a chance..hmmm lets see if he ca really do it..:)
niki fainted..omg now what happened...plzz plzz don't tell me that she is pregnant now....fine if she is but plzz plz not with Armaan's child... :( :(
thanx for the pm n cont soon..:)
tc :)
Preet <3

P.S. yeahh i'm first...:) 😛
Edited by cutiepreet - 13 years ago
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
thanks for the update
i really wanna know what happened and i am eagerly waiting to find out
i feel really bad for riddhima but hopefully she will get some of her answers