Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Seasons Greetings and Best Wishes on New Year!😊

Theme of the Den - Geet
@ Bri & Geeta Lovely opening for today👍🏼

Here's something I want to say -

Chulbuli, chanchal aur sulajhi, pyaari, sacchi, sukumari,

Saral, sumadhur aur sharmelee,

Bhavuk, komal aur veer, dridha nishchayi, shaant aur gambhir.

Jeeven se yeh karti hai preet, jhooth par hogi sada sach ki jeet.

Aisi iski ummeed! Yeh hai humari Geet!😳

Dridha nishchayi = Determined,

Episode Analysis 😊

Rati leela ka hua khel khatam, Maan ne jab shuru kiya apna sitam.
Geet ko pradarshan nahi suhaye, woh dekho bhaag jaye.
Brij ka hua hai pravesh, naye bawarchi ka hai bhesh.
Khatare ka nahi gumaan, Maan aur Geet dono Brij se anjaan.

Purani yaadein tazaa ho jayein...
Brij jab dekhein Geet aur Maan ko..
Ankhon mein khoon utar aaye..

Maan ko nahin vishaas, Arjun ko rehna hoga Anvesha se dor,
Nahin chahte apni behen ko dekhna yun uske paas.
Geet ki hogi jimmedari, nanad ko voh bataye...
Arjun, Bhai ki pasand nahin tumhari.
Maan ko hai pehchaan insaan ki, Arjun ki lagati nahin fitrat saaf dil ki.
Kya hai tumhara kehna? Maan hain humse samajhdaar.
Yeh hai mera manana....

Geet ko sardi sataye, Maan dekho use samajhayein.
Baba ji aur Geet ki guftagoo, Maan laayein hain lakadiyaan...
Karane sardi udanchoo.
Geet ko hua sardi jhukaam, Maan bhi usko chidhayein...
Jaana hoga doctor ke paas, tabhi aayega kuch araam.

Out house mein batti gul, Geet ka dar ke mare ho raha hosh gul.
Yeh kaise khatare ka ehsaas, kisi ki aahat hui hai paas...
Jaane kaun hai yahan?  Chalo hai takarayi, dekho hain Maan.
Apne dar ka usne kiya jikr, Bahon mein bhar kar khein Maan...
Karo nahin koi fikr, jab main hoon yahan to kyun hoti ho pareshaan.
Na choone ki pratigya gayi hai toot, pyaar ka rishta inka hai atoot.
Koi khatra inhe nahin choo payega...
Inka pyaar hi inki dhaal ban jayega....

Congratulations Team GHSP on completing 200 episodes👍🏼 and Keeping us addicted😆 May New Year take you to new heights!

Aa gaya khoon ke pyaasa Brij ghar ke andar..
Maan suraksha karni hogi Geet ka pati bankar.

Edited by shreya_l - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res
@Brii& Geetu Brri Loved your lines in the 1st post👏⭐️👏 haven't read rest will comment after i am back from my party..

-----------------
A very Happy New Year to All of you🤗
May All your Wishes be fulfilled
& May Bhaggu give us strength to follow our resolutions😆

Lemme List my resolutions so you guys can help me out too

-Ash Plz Get a Life from I-F

-Ash Stop making 10 million VMz

-Ash stop watching geet for a month you have exams in January

-Ash focus on your work, stop getting distracted while you are in school

-Ash don't mix up geet and your personal life when you are performing..Example: When you mentioned Khurana Constructions as a company for carrer advice in architecture to the students..

-Ash Control Your Mum she is getting crazy after MSK😆..After all he is just fiction..

Ermm That's all I remember🤔
-----------------------------------------------
Plan Flop: Gith is cute with her bickerings 😆

MSK Creating Climax of the show: Loved the way he chucked his tie and Gith ran away as expected No actionn😆hehe the way he was smiling reaidng her plan was adorable..

Daadi Giving Hand to Brij: haha the way he was talking normally was funny coz Brij ka voice is all deep with his OYEEEEEs..😆but it wasn't difficult to get used to it after watching his cassanova act yesterday🤣

NaBriMaan Trianglee: me was screaming Yesterday abt this😆

NE' Mehmaan Navazi: avoid my navazi spelling there don't knw if its ryt me is weak in hindi😛and the scene

Maaneet &brij Hit Miss: lovedd the flashbacks theree⭐️and wen Brij saw Maan Uff yaadein taaza hoo gayii😳😆His expression changedd..he was missing maan soo much..and Nakewl cusm in to complete the NaBriMaan Triangle🤣🤣..

Geet=Bodyguard of NE: I loved those shades between their unspoken talks..One side she was making sure tht his worry about Err-Jun harming Gith is removed so she suggests to keep an eye on them and the otehr hand she is khafa abt the bathroom thing..😳 

Err-Jun NE:why experiment with tehir BG and feed us MAAAAAAHIIIII with Maaneet..
yes it was sweetheart and not sweethurt😆

NE-Gith: The only thing I loved with the scene tht Cvz didn't use the cliched manner where NE wuld blast Gith for asking about Err-jun's doubtful Character...

Geet is feeling Chilly& Brij is feeling Hot with Anger: Plz no same flashbacks loved it before but again and again not same ones..I love the FB where he is pulled by the constabless and and he is staring at geet..lol..this is jus weird he is standing ryt there..I am sure geet can from the side of her eye that sumone is standing oh well this is how hit miss games work in tellydom😆But if she sees his face and doesn't recognise him tht is plain stupid😳

NaBRi: we had three interactionss of theirs in today's epi itself😆

Geet & Her Babaji: they are always adorable and but babaji myt be fedup to hear sadu ka talks from her all the time😆her self-talk was cute lol itne bedard bhi nahin hai wohh😛but she expects too much of sorry and requests from MaanGod🤣🤣

Geet ki Sazaa: Tsk tsk gith u didn't listen to MaanGod see you have bad cold noww.. and all office ki kurriyan never seen anyone sneeze so sab bekaar khadi hai😆

Geet ki Khwaish:LMAO she epxects him to pick her up,....haha after all he has picked her up 28 timess toh adat ho gayi hai na😆

Brij&Nakewl on a roll: Ahh atleast a knife if not talwar..Haha Nakewl ahs bcum a kaamchor coz his love Brij has taken over his kitchen and he is drinking tea Bindaas😆Wat was brij doing with the knife anyway it seemed like he was jus goin back and forth into his own handd😆

Brijjy in Maan's Stalker Chaddi: How does he knw Gith lives in outhouse..Its all Errr-Jun ka kaam..My shak is turning into yakeen..I think he is guiding him with all thiss..Loved the mystery there in the room making all the viewers biting their nails..

Maaneet Hug: There we go one more hug AS they hit double century😆Loved the hug with Maan comforting her, The kasam is over😛 and Brij sceming to kill two biirds with one stone😃

Kal Kuch Nahi Hogaa..Light Will Come on Brij will hide and these hits& misses will keep goin on until shaadi ka diin😆

@CVz Loved how Cvz are playing by maintatining the suspense factor with the cliffhanger..I am sure all of them will come back tomorrow to their Tv sets to find out what's cuming next so gud going with this Cvz...⭐️Hope ish Maanitained..AND cONGO SHONGO on completing 200 episodes hope u have many more but only with proper storyline, editing, screenplay etc. etc. Best Wishes to you🤗

@GC&DD as usual I say it everyday Faolouss Jobb⭐️👏

@Behzaad U don't speak much but still catch so many eye balls to urself..Marvellouss JOb with expressions and acts..⭐️⭐️👏

It wasn't full of Maaneet but more of side characters but I don't mind coz CVz knw who is gonna watch the episode on New Year's eve except for sum saddists lyk us..😆

VM
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r0vDJ9wY-I[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Happy New year to all  my friends😃

Geet an 18 year old girl who loves small things in life and is brought up in a conservative environment.. Is married to an NRI and like any girl marries with all sorts of dreams.. Gets cheated by him and was asked to abort her baby. Had the courage to fight for her baby and came to a new city for a new life
Geet today is Confident,Courageous,
Still believes in humanity,Still wants to trust people,Loves her man,Trusts him more than herself,
Adores Maan ,Innocent,Naive ,Loving,innocent
Emotional,
Believes in God...,
Loves life to the fullest,

What I would like her to be
Become a little more mature and understand when to talk and when to keep quiet
COmplete her education
She  needs to have that confidence to make decisions after weighiong pros and cons and stop being so impulsive
Episode Analysis

Geet the innocent dumb girl runs away .. ha ha she reacts jsut the way maan expects and he is unpredictable as usual
Brij is in the mansion?? daadi is trully silly
Daadi-Geet maan scene was good.. loved the way geet wants to reduce his worry even when they are angry...👍🏼 For her him being worry free is imp.. Silent communication👍🏼
Brij Nacool was really a cool scene😆
Geet behaving like a kid and all upset.. Funny
SHe has a cold and MSK teases her... 😆 Maneet were funny in that scene
Last scene - MSK can break all promises to protect Geet.. Her safety is the most imp thing for him in life..
Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wishing all of you a happy and rocking new year 🥳

First of all some well deserved congratualtions to the Geet team for their 200th episode 🥳⭐️
You guys rock and so I hope you pull up your socks and give us some mind blowing episodes. 😃

Now moving on to today's episode

1) Geet moaning about her failed plans and letting on that she got the idea from a show. 🤣 .....man this girl is so naive that Maan was surely wondering from where she got all these grand ideas 🤣..........Maan on discovering that she got the idea from a show offers to show her what happens after that and starts stripping. Geet gets scared and does a runner leaving the list behind that Maan keeps and smiles after reading. Does this mean that he will preserve the list for posterity and use it later to seduce his wifey. I certainly hope so but knowing the dude I do not have too many hopes 😡
DD and GC rocked this scene. The editing and the camerawork however are another story. 😡
SBS had better screen shots than you guys did. I wanted the see the expressions on Maan's face when he was pulling the stripping act and you showed him from the side 😡.......watch the camera angles will ya.

2) Geet sitting outside in the cold and Brij seeing her and recollecting everything that happened. Beizaad Khan rocked this. 👍🏼 ⭐️. He is a rock star. Nacool coming and breaking his concentration was too good. He turns at the time that Geet turns to look at him and hence cannot see his face. This kept the suspense alive. Good call. Brij also sees Maan walk past and remembers how he humiliated him.

3) Geet is sitting in the cold and Maan comes and asks her to go in. But Geet remains stubborn and chooses to sit outside and asks Maan to leave. Maan leaves and Geet cribs. Maan comes back and tries to light a fire, but Geet gets angry and leaves. Filler scene.

4) Geet catches a cold and Maan suggests she eat ice cream 😆 😆 😆.....when Geet questions him he says that since she will do the opposite of what he says he is hoping that if he recommends ice cream, she will drink tea. 😆 😆 😆 DD was extremely cute during this scene and GC supported her ably.

5) What the heck is NE's problem? Why the heck is she so desperate to get laid? 🤢 She is throwing herself at Arjun like a cheap tramp 🤢. It will not be Arjun's fault if he takes advantage of her. Infact it is to his credit that he has resisted her so far 😆. She is like her brother Dev and likes to get laid no matter what the consequences. She is going to end up preggers for sure and end up creating more problems for poor Geet. 😡

6) Maan still does not trust Arjun and I like this 👍🏼
Geet offering to keep an eye on NE 🤢......Geet is too trusting 🤢
But I liked Geet admitting to NE that Maan is a better judge of people than she is.
NE still does not know about NT's involvement or the fact that Arjun is NT's brother. This will surely spell doom. 🤢

7) The last scene with Brij trying to kill Geet. How did he come into the outhouse when all the door's are locked. It would have made more sense if he climbed in through a window or something.

8) I still do not get how Brijjy boy can cook? I would think he is an MCP who thinks cooking is a woman's job. Is he faking it? 🤔

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pointers about today's episode

Geet's plan of seducing Maan was expected to go for a toss, bouncer, googly🤣
🤣
🤣

Maan semi - stripping 🤣🤣and Geet all shy whyand runs off🤣🤣🤣

Brij and NaCool finally meet
🤣🤣Aakhir milan toh hona hi tha🤣
🤣

Brij finally sees Geet in Khurana house

Loved the way NaCool was sitting and sipping from the cup whilst Brij was working
🤣
🤣

Daadi why did you come and disturb NaCool and Brij's talking session
🤣🤣

But Daadi good you asked NaCool to get back to work and not take undue advantage of Brij
🤣🤣

Finally Brij all ready to kill Geet with the knife but his facial expression doesn't seem like he is on a kill. I have a feeling he doesn't have the same HP killer looks🤔

Geet hugs Maan coz of her scare and hence breaking Maan's promise

Don't wanna talk about Arjun NE romance but yes Piyush as Arjun looks promising

Congrats to the Geet Team on the Completion of 200 episodes

Lastly A Very Happy and A Prosperous New Year

Edited by suj01 - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
~Res~

got busy trying to mak a VM... lost track of tim.. n cam rushing to t den to reserve only to miss t first part.... yea i missed t climax!!
🥺 AAAAH!!😒

so in detail aftr i catch up!!

i loved t epi.. seriously t best epi as in recent times.. toh it movd fast to my liking.. t execution n t way t various scenes were jotted up.. hit a new level today.. tat was good!!...
🥳

but Tha Brij... gav up his talwar for a random Kitchen knife!!😭 i need Tha Talwar bk!!! HAAN!!  🤣

PS : HaPPy New Year devils!! HAAN!!!
🤣🤣🤣

edit2..

In This new year..
wish everything tats dear stays near...
love can mean what not
so think b4 u untie a knot...
just as u wud do b4 u make one..
for eternity u say, but alone..

Happy New year..!

Geet - My Soulmate... ?

A not so innocent girl, i thought of her
with a family willing to burn the last of her
she is troubles easiest beget,
inviting in from every corner as yet
Never taking My advice
to keep herself away for my wise
A not so nice girl, i thought of her
with a family willing to burn the last of her

And right when i had put her behind
and i thought she did
fly away with the wind..
i was wronged and there she was wandering
to places unknown to her but in my being
i was to see her every hour of the day
till she was everything i saw from grass to hay
And right when i had put her behind
and i thought she did fly away with the wind..

But that i blinked to think of her
i planned to admit to never ever!
even to myself, as deep in me i fought
to keep her away not just from me but my thought
because i feared what it might bring to me
again uninvited, like in the past u cannot see..
and again that i blinked to think of her..
i planned to admit to never ever! 

Yes attraction it was, mysteriously sensuous
as we clinched at every touch, evidently vicious
even as i learned to care for her was the selfish me
i would not let it open up for her to see
because i saw admiration in her eyes living for me
but the reason behind her reluctance i could not see
Now more than just attraction it was, mysteriously sensuous
as we clinched at every touch, evidently vicious

We fought with eachother for the other, for us
when i wanted trust with purity of The Ganges
all she needed was togetherness for eternity
what she had been denied by my own fraternity
she wanted me beyond the need of my side
and i needed her besides the my want to hide
Toh We fought with eachother for the other, for us
she became my trust with purity of The Ganges
!

Time passed by in a relationship we could not deny
that had been written in the clouds of destiny
From giving it a name to realizing every promise
be it sliding the ring on her finger thrice
turning her disowned motherhood to my fatherhood
painting her forehead red with a drop of my blood
Time passed by in a relationship we could not deny
that had been written in the clouds of destiny

And now when to me she defines
innocence purity and with them my life in finesse
when in her glow i find my light
and with her tears flowing down i melt
She has made me a different Man, her Maan
with her as my strength, i am once more human
And now when to me she defines
innocence, purity and with them my life in finesse

Geet - she is, tey say will become to all a stranger
but i believe Geet she is, will remain from all 'distinct' forever!
but all said , the forgetten wrath in me,
the reason to which i had let her never see,
hidden behind the doors of my past, with hate!
without me opening to her, is she my soul mate
?
Yes Geet - she is, tey say will become to all a stranger
but i believe Geet she is, will remain from all 'distinct' forever!

Maan Singh khurana.

i wanted to write wrds of Lov (  i mean lov tis tim )  to t CVs.. but i am outta wrds..now!😆
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reserved...

OK First of all let me begin by saying that I liked the epi...I did not love it ....I liked it.....Coz the story progressed.

Instead of having disconnected scenes put together for our viewing pleasure we had something which titillated our logical senses..

1) I was glad to see that the original MSK the one I used to admire a lot from the start, for his no-nonsense attitude and his innate sensibilities, was back. I liked how he still knows that something is amiss with Arjun and voices the same doubts in front of Daadi and Geet.  👍🏼

2) What I liked even more was Geet's complete trust in Maan's ability to assess people...😳

3) I liked NES-Geet convo for it not being OTT and being matter of fact. Just like a would be Bhabhi will talk to her younger Nanad.😊

4)Brij's entry into the KM though a bit hurried was done well...And I liked the psycho looks he was giving Geet and Maan....Coz he's Da Brij...And he rocks...OYEEEE.....He is phaaast...he is already in Geet's room to kill her...Hmmm...Will he or Won't he is the question?😉

5) Maan and Geet filler nok-jhoks were cute.... liked the Geet having cold wala scene....but the Office Gals standing all around her was a bit OTT...😛

6)And the last scene was spine-chilling😲😲😲...And has everyone waiting for tomorrow's episode with bated breath....So, CVs, that was great way to end an epi....👍🏼👍🏼

All said and done it was a good epi....only thing I'll still say is that they cud have kept the cliffhanger for tmrw for more impact...as people wud have to wait till Monday to get the answers....And ended today's epi on a positive note.... it being New Year's Eve and all....Not that it ruined or made my New Year's coz I anyways don't celebrate the day but it wud have been nicer for the core audience that the channel caters to...that is youngsters....

Anyways, I enjoyed the epi and on that note will end my take😊!!

THEME OF THE DEN

Geet is a walking, talking enigma. She is sometimes a child and throws the wildest of tantrums and sometimes she is a mature woman with all the worldly wisdom. She is a fighter, who against all odds has triumphed. She hasn't won the battle but she will. She has a will of iron and can withstand all adversities of life. She is an optimist and takes each day as it comes. Ever ready to smile and embrace a new day with the zest for life. She always rises like a phoenix from the ashes and starts life anew never getting bogged down by negativity. And her need to live life to the fullest is a lesson to all of us. She really is an inspiration.

So, Geet I Salute Thee for Being such a positive influence to all the women all over the world who feel let down by life everyday!! 👏👏

Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res 1
Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res 2Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nothing much to say about today's episode, just a big let down, well not really!

One thing for sure is that MSK's character is very much intact, he knows how to judge people and no matter what will not give in to Arjun so easily, he has a hint that he has a hidden agenda and it will come in front of all.

Now, what puzzles me!  hmmmmmmmm Im wondering if NE and MSK are real siblings.  They don't even have the same thought process.  She thinks Arjun is a saint where MSK differs.  I'm still trying to understand why they poles apart. 

Again why is MSK different from the rest of the siblings, again is he a real Khurana or was he adopted.  things to ponder on for future! 

One thing for sure is that Geet knows MSK too well, she even told NE that he is better at judging people and if says so something is not right. 👏

Bathtub scene is not over, MSK is too goooooooood, he saved the instructions and trust me he will do a continuation of that on SR, there is a reason why he saved the instructions na. Im sure Munda will plan something😳😳😳😳
😳
best part was nakewel sitting and dadi catching him!

Im goin back to bed!

Creatives could have done a better job today

At least Maan's kasam is broken, they hugged!

Does Brij not know how to fight like a man, always talwaar or knife...do some kung fu with Maan na!
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago