Written Update-31st December

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

First of all guys....a very happy new year to alll....

and new year without party.....
here its is written update for today...
Good Episode...

Written Update-31/12/2010

At the party

Suhana is trying to enjoy...but she cannot...so she i ready to leave.Suli-Sudi and the other friend tries to stop her. Suhana says she has to go as she remembered somework she has to do. Friends say what work she has. The other friend says that may be suhana is thinking about ishaan and may be ishaan did not come knowingly as it is very tough to manage suhana's moodswings. She says its great that ishaan is still with suhana😡😡.(the friend was lucky as suhana did not slap her for what she said) Suhana gets really angry asks why they are all very much interested in ishaan and that she is their friend and not ishaan and tells its very disgusting and leaves.😡

At the Kashyaps Dining

Rani, RB, Rajini and Disha speaking about Ilesh and how he might at any time say he is quiting. RB asks where badi maa and alok was. Rano says they both will be doing accounts of the day and that they cannot sleep without doing that😆. Suhana comes and asks where ishaan is. Rajini and Disha understands something wrong. Rano says that ishaan was bored at home and that she sent him with sonali to disco. Suhana is shocked.😲 She leaves from there angrily. Rano then thinks may be she made a mistake(now she realises😡) by sending ishaan with sona to the disco. Rano then goes to give medicine to dadaji. R&D tells that now Rano will not allow Alok to sleep for the night because of worrying😆.RB tells to R&D that she is sensing that something is wrong with suhana. R&D looks at each other with an understanding look.

Dadaji-Dadiji Room(Full on anger part as how come dadaji and badi maa cant sense the seriousness of the situation😡)

Rano tells dada-dadi that suhana is very angry.dadiji says she is sensing suhana is very worried and that she will speak to her. badi maa enters and asks whats the matter. Rano tells suhana has come back from party. badi maa asks whether ishaan and suhana had prb in the party. Rano says ishaan did not go. Badi maa says suhana left a note for him. rano realises and says ishaan might not have seen it and she asked him to go to the party. rano tells she thinks there is some problem between suhana and ishaan. Badi maa and Dadaji looks at each  other. Dadaji says there is no problem and problems and fights occur between husband and wife and says he and dadiji also fights and asks dadiji to tell whether she loves him. Dadiji is embarrased. Dadaji says fights occur when there is love. Rano agrees.

Sushaan Room

Suhana is sitting on the bed in super-duper anger. She remembers

Badi maa giving letter and Ishaan telling Sona
Ishaan coming home lifting Sona
Sona tells as a friend she has the right to evaluate suhana
Ishaan telling sona knows him a little better than suhana
Sona answering questions in knowing each other game
Sunglass episode

Suhana thinks...ishaan is her husband but he listens to sona more. And he seems to like sona more and that can never happen. She thinks Suhana will and should get the first priority always.

Bajpai's House(most relaxing part of the episode..good to see our old suhana in FB)😃

KK is looking through his shirts in the wardrobe and finds a blue..very badly torn one. He remembers. Flashback

Suhana is telling KK that he has to take her and sanju to dinner that night itself. KK tells he cannot as he has a important meeting and he will take them tomorrow. Suhana says no way. Gopi Kaka comes with a neatly ironed shirt. But on seeing suhana he tries to leave. Suhana calls him and gets the shirt from him. KK asks to Gopi Kaka whether he is mad to bring shirt in front of Suhana. Suhana very badly cuts the shirt at various places with the scissors and says whatever happens Suhana should get the first priority. Flashback ends.

Sanju comes and asks KK to come back soon as the house looks very wierd without him. Kk shows the shirt. Sanju remembers and says that suhana should not be doing any of these stuffs at her sasural KK says she will never do. Sanju says Suhana's sasural and ishaan takes real care of suhana and loves her a lot and for all this the credit goes to KK. KK is happy and hugs her.

Sushaan Room

Suhana is angrily pacing around the room telling how dare ishaan is and how he can go to pub with sonali while she called him for a party. Sona and ishaan comes in laughing. Sona says to ishaan that he underestimates himself a lot and that he dances well and both gets into dancing. Suhana pulls ishaan to a corner and asks ishaan whether he went to pub. Sonali comes and says yes and that she missed it and ishaan was too good. Suhana again takes him to another corner and looks at seal of pub in ishaan's hand and asks how come ishaan kashyap went to a pub when he denied whenver she called him for dance party. Sona again  comes and says that suhana should have forced ishaan more and that she deserves credit for todays happening. suhana gets angry and asks sona to shut up. Ishaan shocked. Suhana asks sona why she is always coming between husband and wife. Sona is surprised and asks ishaan what his wife is talking. Ishaan asks sona to go to her room. Sona says no and asks suhana why she is keep on saying between husband and wife and that she really doubts their relationship. Suhana gets fullon angry and gives one big slap.(thaaaaaappppppaaadddd) Sona and Ishaan shocked. Suhana face still. (Party time for sona haters!!!)

Episode Over

Precap

Ishaan is asking whats wrong with Suhana and why she is behaving like a mad. Suhana asks him to lower his voice but ishaan asks why he should. He asks why she is always getting angry(iam not sure here)..and suhana asks even he was not behaving properly.

Edited by Shwets1502 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as usual...........wonderful update shwetaa.....hw do u interpret the story 2 go abt???????? though i agree wid IShaan wen he says suhana....jus cnt behave she likes everytym.......she does get unreasonable at tyms.............bt then IShaan.......y cudnt he throw sona out of the room.....??? even he is nt less........his over-friendliness 2wards sona.....is jus OVERRR......TOO MUCH 2 THE HILT.......😡Edited by Garima_04 - 13 years ago
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was too sad to see such a fight between ishaan and suhana in the precap😭😭
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@garima...
i have to say...ishaan was helpless yar..
everything was happening so fast that even i could not think what is going to happen....but yes...he could have shouted to stop the argument...but what to do...
both the ladies...sona and suhana are dominating over him...

and the precap...interesting...
in a way...things are speeding up...
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinha18

It was too sad to see such a fight between ishaan and suhana in the precap😭😭

yeah himanshu,..
but one thing i felt during the precap
if suhana can do anything...i mean shout at him or anyone and then patch up without even telling a sorry...
i think ishaan is justified for yelling at suhana...right or wrong...iam with him..
he cannot be said wrong for shouting at suhana...and whatever he said is the truth suhana doesnt know abt herself...
Garima_04 thumbnail
n THT THAAAAAAAAAAPAD...............WHOAAA............STILL RINGING IN MY EAR...............CAN I SAY ONCE MORE SUHANA???.................😆😆
😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@garima...ofcourse you can say once more...
iam hoping...there will be siggys and avis been made on this by our members...that will be everyone's fav...

but yar...i felt different watching suhana and ishaan fight...i mean it has always been any one stopping from coming out with their feelings(mostly ishaan)..but now both yelling at each other...they really looked like a husbad-wife then....
Garima_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

yeah himanshu,..
if suhana can do anything...i mean shout at him or anyone and then patch up without even telling a sorry...
i think ishaan is justified for yelling at suhana...right or wrong...iam with him..
he cannot be said wrong for shouting at suhana...and whatever he said is the truth suhana doesnt know abt herself...

shouting is fine...........i do agree tht she needs some DOSE............bt i HOPE HE DOESNT OVER-DO IT.....DOESNT KEEP TAKING SONAS SIDE.........HE SHUD INFACT NT INCLUDE HER ONLY IN THE TALKS....RATHER SPEAK ABT WHT IS DER IN HIS HEART....N WHR SUHANA GOES WRONG AT TIMES........BT ALL OF DIS....IN A LIL SUBTLE WAY....HE SHUDNT BE HARSH ON SUHANA....BCZ SUMWHR.........EVEN IS NT TOTALLY RIGHT.........HE HS DONE LOT OF WRONG THINGS...WHETHER THRY WERE INTENTIONAL OR NT...
Edited by Garima_04 - 13 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sona called for slap....................suhana told her not interfere but she kept on instigating suhana...............and suhana mai's fuse blew off😉
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

yeah himanshu,..

I am telling the same thing from few last posts that ishaan's outburst is must need and our wait is over as he is now expelling all his pain which was restricted in form of tears in his eyes but now will come in the form of some harsh words and madam suhana you have to face all these as you are the one who created this base