Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, guys, so far I've received very few entries!!! ๐Ÿ˜”  Please - here is a great opportunity for you to show your support to the show on this forum, since it's been doing so well of late!!!

One thing I just noticed - a whole bunch of pics that were there on Tinypic are gone, including some good ones from my end.  I do apologize if that's inconvenienced you in preparing your entries, but encourage you do use what's there or make your own.  I'll see whether there are other sites that can host these pics, and if there are, I'll certainly make it available on the pictures thread.  If you need me to do that asap in order to enable you to go about your entries, let me know.

My  apologies for this inconvenience.  But in the meantime, I do encourage you - please, please, get your artistic vibes up and send in your entries โญ๏ธ

Update: I'm uploading all my content to photobucket (which, unlike Tinypic, is public), and you should be able to find all that stuff here. 

http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa435/vrishy/Rakt%20Sambandh/?start=all
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Will send my entries in a couple of days.. Thosa time do yaar ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Many of those pictures got deleted can be found in the picture gallery.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒIncluding Gayatri n MAnik ones..
Vr15h thumbnail
Important note to everybody: Do NOT use Tinypic!  I'm not saving anybody's banners locally - I'll simply be reposting them from their original sources, and if that hosting site happens to by Tinypic and I get this

I simply can't use that in the poll.

I know this has been ugly - I've had to re-load everything to photobucket (you can use Imageshack or freeimagehosting.net or anything else that works - all I need is to be able to use it as long as the poll lasts and the results ain't determined)

Also, I deleted all my Tinypic sourced images from the Picture gallery - the above icon was an eyesore.  If you wish to use them, you can find it here - I've made it  public.  Take care, however, not to use the animated gifs - this has to be a non-animated banner.

Oh, and the response so far is still tepid - please, please, do get active!!!
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well, i don't know how to create banners... so i won't be sending anything. but good luck to all who are involved in this creative art... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i'm waiting desperately for the RS banner๐Ÿค— i've been waiting for this moment for a long time... ๐Ÿ˜
Vr15h thumbnail
On request, I'm extending this deadline to January 23rd, 2011.  But please, I would like to see more active interest in this - so far, it's really been lukewarm ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Cant wait for Voting round..
Vr15h thumbnail
Well, the voting round has finally arrived, and entries for this contest are officially closed.

Happy voting!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š