Dutta shall defy all odds & prevail ASAP

KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dedicated to all the fanatics of Dutta and LTL

It is, increasingly, difficult and stressful to see a world weary Dutta these days. Having borne the physical and psychological burden of coming to terms with Nakusha's FR, he was mentally punishing himself yesterday for having put at risk the life of his only friend just to prove a point to and stop Sudarshan from goading Baaji.  I found it even harder to see Dutta almost at breaking point seeking solace in AS' lap. Dutta was, probably, at his most vulnerable, admitting that he does not have the strength to carry the burden of responsibilities or aspirations that he feels he owes AS any more. Not that we did not love the sheer talent and exquisite control over the emotional display from Mishal Raheja. Dutta, the character owes its magnitude to MR and like countless other forum members and fans in general, we will never be able to imagine any other actor in this role. However, yesterday's episode did not bode well for the coming episodes and we are all very apprehensive about tomorrow's expected cliffhanger. We hope that the Sher of Patil Wadi will prevail against all enemies and dangers lurking in the shadows, and very quickly.

At best, we have seen, Dutta, the Don with a heart of gold, defiant and ready to take on all the challenges and vagaries that life has thrown at him up till now. We have laughed at his obtuseness and inability to see beyond preconceived notions about life. We have also cried along with him when he has broken down and unable to see the light. Somehow, it was heart-warming whenever we saw Dutta making  his mark in the audience's psyche for the uncompromising shell of self-righteousness, endurance, childlike tenacity, and absolute rejection of his personal life tainted in any form, (despite his criminal activities). Dutta, along with Nakusha, have redefined the meaning and image of romance, dreams and hope for all of us. And to see him appear almost defenceless in the face of the spiral of events in his life at a time when he seems to be letting the guards down vis-a-vis Nakusha is suddenly too much.

The web of gloom and darkness is, surely and slowly, descending on the skies of Patil Niwas. The worst was his meek acceptance of the breakfast sent by Nakusha for the first time since the FR. This could, arguably, be interpreted as a positive indication of the mighty fortress starting to crumble down but Dutta accepting the "rakshasutra" from Nakusha in the precap whilst Kala, the arch-enemy looked  on, was the final call. It is almost as if CVs are preparing us all for high drama, intense trauma and heartbreaking moments that we will be witnessing in the New Year. Hopefully, there should be no attempts in deflecting on the storyline with nonsensical plots best confined to history, just to garner TRPs. LTL is one show that should refrain from falling in any such traps as it would be unfair for all the hard work put in by every member of its unit and also the unadulterated love this show has earned amongst viewers from all over the world. We, all realise that it is a TV show that has to go through all the required dynamics but the dreamer residing in us refuse to let go of the fairy tale that we have lived up to now in spite of all the flaws. Such was the impact of LTL in our lives.

This is a humble request to the CVs which I am sure will find full resonance amongst all forum members as we bid farewell to 2010. Hopefully, we shall get to see the same magic being woven by Dutta and company in 2011.😊😊😊

Would love to see your comments😊

Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Me first.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Just wanted to reserve my spot!!  Very well written KavithaπŸ‘πŸ‘  Yes on this last day as we bid farewell to 2010, the first decade of the new millinium, we want to see some worthwhile creativity in Indian Television also.  Most of the Hindi serials follow the well beaten path...many of them begin differently but then follow the same route, how is LTL different from other shows.??

1)  The hero of the show is criminal....a don with a golden heart but a don nonetheless who has his own way of thinking and doing things, his character is not flawless but close to reality, we can connect with him, we cry and smile with him.  MR as an actor is doing a tremendous job and I think he can teach a few lessons to some of the heroes  in the big screen of bollywood even,  it is pity that in India we do not see bollywood and Tellywood at par.

2)  The heroine Nakusha is not conventional, infact she was ugly duckling for whom our Don fell...his heart was hers before she revealed her fair self...as a woman in many issues I cannot connect with her at times but we love her because Dutta loves her...

Yes the story is different, we want it that way and it should not trend the beaten path for a change we want to see a well told different story which should have a logical ending when it ends....

Thanks Kavitha for the lovely post once againπŸ˜ƒ  Love Tin
Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very well written and perfectly described.
I too hope CVs dont get into this TRP game and spoil the essence of the show.
KavitaDR thumbnail
@aarathikb

very well written and perfectly described.
I too hope CVs dont get into this TRP game and spoil the essence of the show.

Thank you Aarathi,

I just hope that they do take in consideration our aspirations and do not fall prey to the TRP games. They can prove to be pretty vicious...as we have seen in the recent past. 😊
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am pretty positive, that we will get a New Dutta, transformed sans any prejudices.
We will get more romance and hopefully a smarter man in the process.
I dont think Kala's machinations will be out so soon, Chaskar will get bumped off by Baaji and Dutta and he will just take the fall as the pawn.
I dont know how they will weave Seema into this mix, I hope for the sake of TRPs they dont throw some random amnesia track :(

KavitaDR thumbnail
[@tintiny
Me first.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Just wanted to reserve my spot!!  Very well written KavithaπŸ‘πŸ‘  Yes on this last day as we bid farewell to 2010, the first decade of the new millinium, we want to see some worthwhile creativity in Indian Television also.  Most of the Hindi serials follow the well beaten path...many of them begin differently but then follow the same route, how is LTL different from other shows.??

1)  The hero of the show is criminal....a don with a golden heart but a don nonetheless who has his own way of thinking and doing things, his character is not flawless but close to reality, we can connect with him, we cry and smile with him.  MR as an actor is doing a tremendous job and I think he can teach a few lessons to some of the heroes  in the big screen of bollywood even,  it is pity that in India we do not see bollywood and Tellywood at par.

2)  The heroine Nakusha is not conventional, infact she was ugly duckling for whom our Don fell...his heart was hers before she revealed her fair self...as a woman in many issues I cannot connect with her at times but we love her because Dutta loves her...

Yes the story is different, we want it that way and it should not trend the beaten path for a change we want to see a well told different story which should have a logical ending when it ends....

Thanks Kavitha for the lovely post once againπŸ˜ƒ  Love Tin

Thanks to you Tin.

I was actually in two minds about the thread, oscillating between Dutta or Kala, the psychopath....The latter would have been too depressive and heavy duty on the eve of 2011, hence my falling back on our sweetheat and his endless struggles.

I, sincerly, hope Dutta and Nakusha find their way through the tangled mesh that destiny keeps throwing at them. I dread that we will not, really ,be served in that sense yet by CVs. But as long as they remain faithful to the premise they first laid with the unique storyline, I am fine with reasonable detours but no 180 degrees turn please. I am sure that deep down they have too much love for their own creation to fall into such trenches. Already, we have seen so many instances where they have let us down with so many sub-plots crying to be unravelled and which would have garnered higher ratings. The least I can say is that they knew best ,and may surprise us all in 2011 with more magic.

The story, freshness and the performances by almost all the artists haves been the USP of LTL. As you rightly said, Mishal has been a revelationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, almost a gift to Tellyworld...I once mentioned in my first posts, that he could give many of our pseudo actors of Bollywood a lesson in acting. Such is the mesmerizing effect he has on all because of his immense talent.  And the magic will, surely, not fade but increase as the years roll by. 😊

Luv

Kavita
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
KavitaDR thumbnail
@droopy_asleep

I am pretty positive, that we will get a New Dutta, transformed sans any prejudices.
We will get more romance and hopefully a smarter man in the process.
I dont think Kala's machinations will be out so soon, Chaskar will get bumped off by Baaji and Dutta and he will just take the fall as the pawn.
I dont know how they will weave Seema into this mix, I hope for the sake of TRPs they dont throw some random amnesia track :(

Hi, (Sorry, I dont know how to call you)

I, completely, agree with you. The transformation of Dutta cannot be anything but gradual and hopefully, we get to see a new Dutta having won over all all his prejudices and ready to to accept love fully and without any reservations.

Kala will be Kala, the diabolical self essential to the plot, so the longer she plays, the longer the shelf life of LTL.  I concur with you on the confusion surrounding Seema and how she will be woven in the track as you said, "random amnesia tracks" is a big  big NO. The problem is that the commercial ramifications of TV is so big now that many shows have fallen to the merciless TRP battles or other considerations. I just pray that this is never the case for LTL. That would be a sad day.

Take care and Happy New Year 😊

Luv,

Kavita
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The web of gloom and darkness is, surely and slowly, descending on the skies of Patil Niwas. The worst was his meek acceptance of the breakfast sent by Nakusha for the first time since the FR.

--------
Like i mentioned in my other Post. I am not comfortable with sudden change in dutta. It looked like he is tired of everything and resigned to giving in, not because of any realisation of his love for Naku, but just plain tired of all this. It seems like he doesn't know what to do anymore. May be i feel it that way because of his chat with Aayi Saab.

Because in accepting the breakfast sent by naku, i didn't feel it as a good change(it didn't make me happy). I was more happy and more sure of his mellowing down when he refused breakfast from madhu and then later after naku came with juice he went straight to the dining table.

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I have a feeling that dutta would be saved by seema..and in the process learn the art of forgiving...he will come back a reformed and mellowed man...who will be able to accept nakusha with whole heart...and in the process chaskar might panic at his return and it will lead to culmination of events between kala,chaskar and dutta nakku....

but my question is if duttagoes missing then nakku will surely doubt kala..she had warned her of her plots afterall...if nakku points at kala infront of all in her traumatic condition after dutta is missing...then will anyone believe her...will kala again try to manipulate AS by using her archilles heel..Dutta's safety..

Kala could easily point out to AS that ever since he married nakku he has been attacked repeatedly....maybe nakku is the reason of all dutta's troubles rather then the raksha kavach....i don't really trust AS where dutta's safety is concerned she is too vulnerable and easy to twist...and nakku without dutta's presence would need all the support she can from his family...

of course once dutta is back he'll break any fingers pointing at nakku but till then we will have to see a very trying time for out beloved dutta's sweet love, nakku.

I pray that it lasts for a very short time but i doubt it. As anu points in her updates..The LTL clock is 5time slower than our planet earth clock...that's omnious..
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kavita πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wonderful, Fabulous and Outstanding Post..........you said it all......I m very apprehensive, people saying 'Relax Relax' but this can't be a small thing for sure........Nakusha tie that thread for Dutta's protection, I don't want him to die..I know he won't but I fear Cvs don't take ektish way like memory loss, ghajini ...🀒........I'm somehow relating it to seema.....I don't want freakish story ahead at all.....Its like story which has made us emotional and sensitive to the core......I get carried away by ups n downs of the show.........LTL is the only thing I watch and love it.........I request the CVs please don't spoil the essence of the show....without Dutta and MR, LTL won't be what it is n moreover I don't wana see amnesia track......for God's sake😳