Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh,not this is sumthing me likeys!!!.....coz,I love gettin' out of the way while discussing!!!😆....
So,some Maryada stuff goin'-on??....The show's good,but not ma types;I can't take the whole depressing thing.....The only bit I love abt the show is Aditya,and his style of talking...(🤣...!!...:P....
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Akshi iunderstand what u are saying about CCBM but im with Naina i only started to watch CCBM post NiviRen relationship n am rooting for NiviRen!!!

@ Naina OMG me n u r so similar in Pratigya stakes i used to watch it til Aman showed up them i watch Kriya scenes on Youtube and am still watching them because Arushia ma'am bugs me n i cant stand her, but Shakti makes me laugh now where as before i hated him!!!

and again with Maryada i saw one episode on tv 3 weeks ago (the one where Aditya finally finds Priya after searching for her) and was in love so i went back n watched all adi-priya scnes till he found her then watched all th episodes as soon as they are posted online coz im totally in love with them both and their chemistry and my fave scenes is the fight this week followed by the touch me dance sequence!!!

n yes it is so bad tat a woman cant be independent in society!!! this episode reminded me of Maryada n Priya's situation with SSP!!

wow i bablled but it was interestin to find i had much in common wih u!!!

and im watching SGP at the moment and want to slap Ishaan, hit sona and bang dadaji n badima's heads together!!! am so frustrated but i like to torture my self so i still watch it!!!

x Bee
Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh,not this is sumthing me likeys!!!.....coz,I love gettin' out of the way while discussing!!!😆....

So,some Maryada stuff goin'-on??....The show's good,but not ma types;I can't take the whole depressing thing.....The only bit I love abt the show is Aditya,and his style of talking...(🤣...!!...:P....

Yep Aditya is FIT in Maryada but i love MSK from geet too!!!
n geet started of depressing tooo but im luving all the Maaneet love we'r getting at the moment though i cant believe Brij is back n he took out the poor chef!!! lol
but im worried about the future wedding what with brij and arjun in the scene and im sure NT is hiding in the back ground!!!

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
@bee:I absholutelyyyyy loveeeee MSK!!.....:p....😍...But I havemt really been regular with it after Arjun and tht girl entered....lots of characters increase my bore-dom!!>...:P....but am impatiently waiting for the Geet-Maan wedding to begin!!.....Though with a lot of twists,but ishh gonna be fun!!!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

haha getting off topic is like the story of my life...and then we get yelled at by everyone else for diveting 🤣 this is deefinitely smething needed in every forum😆
but yeeap maryada's my show man....Aditya is what got me hooked on to the show..raqesh *droooooooooooool* 😍 but i like the ridhi-raqesh chemistry and just the plot itself..it's such a tangled mess of interestingness😆

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

@ Akshi iunderstand what u are saying about CCBM but im with Naina i only started to watch CCBM post NiviRen relationship n am rooting for NiviRen!!!

@ Naina OMG me n u r so similar in Pratigya stakes i used to watch it til Aman showed up them i watch Kriya scenes on Youtube and am still watching them because Arushia ma'am bugs me n i cant stand her, but Shakti makes me laugh now where as before i hated him!!!

and again with Maryada i saw one episode on tv 3 weeks ago (the one where Aditya finally finds Priya after searching for her) and was in love so i went back n watched all adi-priya scnes till he found her then watched all th episodes as soon as they are posted online coz im totally in love with them both and their chemistry and my fave scenes is the fight this week followed by the touch me dance sequence!!!

n yes it is so bad tat a woman cant be independent in society!!! this episode reminded me of Maryada n Priya's situation with SSP!!

wow i bablled but it was interestin to find i had much in common wih u!!!

and im watching SGP at the moment and want to slap Ishaan, hit sona and bang dadaji n badima's heads together!!! am so frustrated but i like to torture my self so i still watch it!!!

x Bee

OMG you too?! Yeah the Arush-Aman jodi just🤢 and now thats how i feel whenever I see Arushi in general but you're totally right...shakti has his moments where he's funny and yesterday I was cracing up seeing Shakti beaten up...even though that's totally wrong it was fun seeing him getting what he deserved😆

OMGOMG. Maryada...I honestly cannot stop gushing about that show..it's way too amazing and I totally lovee AdiYa...their dances are so amazingg.g....I tihnk there were two dream dance sequences and haila...they blew my mind.😳 But the Zara Zara touch me dance AHHHH! I was screaming! 1) it was hot 2) His smile...dude his smile just blows my mind 3) they look hot in pink and hotter together😳

and hmm yeah I feel like all the tv shows start off with the woman in some epicly troubled situation [eg: pratigya, ssbn, maryada] but the plots diverge and it's actually really interesting seeing how each woman deals with the situation......women just have to grow more independent though..that's the solution in my opinion...

and it definitely wasn't babbling...haha totally enjoyed reading that and saamee! It's always fun finding someone who has so much in common with you ....never a dearth of anything to talk about😆

but uff SGP that ishaan and sona man they're killing me....how much of an idiot is ishaan...and to think i used to absolutely love him in the beginning🤪
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

@bee:I absholutelyyyyy loveeeee MSK!!.....:p....😍...But I havemt really been regular with it after Arjun and tht girl entered....lots of characters increase my bore-dom!!>...:P....but am impatiently waiting for the Geet-Maan wedding to begin!!.....Though with a lot of twists,but ishh gonna be fun!!!

zomg! geet is an awesome show as well....but honestly, at times I feel like I skip more of the episode than watch it😆😆 but MSK<3<3<3 *drooolworthy*
Bee3nazz thumbnail

now thats an understatment, its gunna be a blast!!!  now brij is back im sure we will get to see our hot Angry Young MSK back!!! cant wait for that. and personally i just skip the Arjun Anni scenes!!! they are a bore and totally lack chemistry!!!

what do u think will they get married or wont they?
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

zomg! geet is an awesome show as well....but honestly, at times I feel like I skip more of the episode than watch it😆😆 but MSK<3<3<3 *drooolworthy*

I swear...the romance gets tooooooooooooooo looooooooong at tymes....hadn't been for MSK,I would've skipped each and every scene!!😆😉.....he keeps ma eyes glued to the screen!!😆😉.....

Maryada's a good one,as far as I've watched;but I simply love Raqesh!!😳....He's one fyn actor...The jodi's kamaal kii;but sumhow,I neva feel like watchin' it...mayb coz my mood neva goes tht way!!😆
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
@bee:Lol!!....Exactlyyyy,it's gonna be a blast!!!😎....Brij's back,and I like his new look!!😉....I hope MSK soon goes back to the angry-mode;bohat hogaya romancing!!😆....I think they'll ge t married;afterall,problems won't even end after tht,so the show won't end on their wedding.Arjun-Anvi are a complete NO:a perfectly pathetic couple!!!
Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

OMG you too?! Yeah the Arush-Aman jodi just🤢 and now thats how i feel whenever I see Arushi in general but you're totally right...shakti has his moments where he's funny and yesterday I was cracing up seeing Shakti beaten up...even though that's totally wrong it was fun seeing him getting what he deserved😆

OMGOMG. Maryada...I honestly cannot stop gushing about that show..it's way too amazing and I totally lovee AdiYa...their dances are so amazingg.g....I tihnk there were two dream dance sequences and haila...they blew my mind.😳 But the Zara Zara touch me dance AHHHH! I was screaming! 1) it was hot 2) His smile...dude his smile just blows my mind 3) they look hot in pink and hotter together😳

and hmm yeah I feel like all the tv shows start off with the woman in some epicly troubled situation [eg: pratigya, ssbn, maryada] but the plots diverge and it's actually really interesting seeing how each woman deals with the situation......women just have to grow more independent though..that's the solution in my opinion...

and it definitely wasn't babbling...haha totally enjoyed reading that and saamee! It's always fun finding someone who has so much in common with you ....never a dearth of anything to talk about😆

but uff SGP that ishaan and sona man they're killing me....how much of an idiot is ishaan...and to think i used to absolutely love him in the beginning🤪

Oh yh the zara zara song was Sizzzlllliinngg and i loved Aditya's expressions his sexy smirks an flowing dance moves, haila he can stick his hands on my hips any day!!! 😉Embarrassed
n i loved the arguemnt before it when he just grabbed her n kissed her i was Daaayyymmmnnnn!!!! boy! ooooofffffff i need a man like that but he does Angry ypung man so well n i cant wait to see how react when he finds out who the police officer actually is!!!

yep all drama's start with a story/track but they always go of tanget (a bit like us) and leave the original track behind and a a few hundred episodes later end after having dragged for a while!!!  and they always become a love story where the man always saves the girl!!! now i agree with u the women should be shown as independent and should then go on to the next track as i believe u can only sort ur own problems ut n how long can u rely on another?

n n SGP tell me about man!!! im so peeved with the track i feel for Suhana so badly and Badima is like the biggest traitor ever, she cant see Sona cry but shes inflicing pain on Suhana? i mean this track was so unecessary because Suhana was starting to realise herself anway!!! n she's like a little child bless her