Letter Quiz!- Sample on pg: 1

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I know what you are thinking out of the title. No we are quizzing on the letter but rather it's a different sort of quiz. You are not going to write a letter either.

So I got this idea from the Letter that Teech posted on today's episode. Shaan and Khanak are cute even in the Letters.

If you read the letters again and again you can imagine them enacting the scenes.

Keeping that in mind we are going to have a quiz. 

The idea is to make a scene between Shaan and Khanak as if they were saying those Letter as dialogues to each other in person. 

I have posted a complete sample on this page itself so check it out!

For example:

The letter Khanak wrote to Shaan this is how she will act if she was delivering that letter as a scene.

"Preeya Pati" Shaan's expression would be that of "what is preeya?"

"May jaanti hoon ke aapke jeevan may apni patni-yani mere liye- koi ehmiyat hi nahi hai." In this Shaan is most likely to bang his head on the wall. He would mouthed the word ehmiyat wondering what it is.

And then Shaan's letter as dialogue. imagine how he would try to make her understand by saying sorry. being romantic and Khanak being Khanak will be roothi and then in the end she would agree and of course they will seal it with a kiss. πŸ˜³

So the point is create a scene you think will happen if those letters were actually a scene with Shanak delivering their lines.

Here are the rules:
1. The characters should depict them to the fullest.
2. The scene should take part of each letter but must also have new dialogues as well.
3. Don't watch old scenes to get an idea of these characters. πŸ˜†
4. The scene can take place anywhere, Dhulwadi, home, bedroom, living room, etc. 

PS: Besharmi is allowed but to an extent. 

Teech and I will judge!

Here are the respective Letters. Credit goes to Teech for writing them!

Preeya Pati

May jaanti hoon ke aapke jeevan may apni patni-yani mere liye- koi ehmiyat hi nahi hai. But koi baat nahi, hum patniyaan to hoti hi isi liye hain na , aur waise bhi , mere chale jaane ke baad ek chitthi ke haqdaar to aap bante hi hain. hua yoon ke kal raat apne apne dosto ke saath jo bartao kiya, woh soch ke mujhe khayal aya , ke yehi bartao aap kal mere saath bhi kar sakte hain, kal ko aap mujhe bhi keh sakte hain ke ghar se nikal jao. Itni burthal to may hoon nahi, ke chup chaap beth kar apke naraz honey ka intizar karoon. shan is giving his (oh man - what the hell) expression - to meney sochakiun na may (woh scene maybe) aane tak ghar chorne ki piractice ki jaye..aaj nahi to kabhi na kabhi to kaam ayegi hi, ab jahan tak aapke dost sam and duck bha ki baat hai, acha hi hai aapke jeewan se chale gaye, sam ke nakhre to ziada hi barh gaye the, and duck bha ko to gaana bhi nahi ata, dost hi to they, naye ajayenge, kapre bhi to hum roz hi badalte hain na, halanke mujhe lagta hai aap khamakha unse naraz hogaye...
(shan thinks)

but phir bhi aapse behes karke may jeetna nai chahti, aapko acha nai lagega. mujhe koi baat aap batate nahi hain, and meri koi baat aap sunte nahi hain, to kul mila kar mera aapke jeevan par koi haq banta nazar nahi araha aur uper se ghar se nikal jaane ki dhamki kabhi bhi mil sakti hai. To saarey halaat ko dhyan rakhte huey , ghar chorne ki practice karne ka faisla mujhe sahi laga. dhoondne ki koshish bilkul mat keejiye, and fone to bilkul mat uthaiye, kiunke may bhi nai uthaoongi.. jaana kahan hai pata nahi..aur iss bade se sheher may iss choti si jaan ko kon sahara dega, pata nahi. 

aap ki patni, Khanak

Preeya Khanak
I m very sorry. (Khanak style) Mujhe tumhe bina bataye music album ke liye jaana para, mujhe pata hai tumhe bura lagega, but may tumhe jitni jaldi hosakey phone karne ki koshish karoonga, i love you. 

tumhara, Shantanu

----------------------------------------------

The deadline for the quiz is Monday! Good luck! Any questions then PM or write here. Create a scene here for everyone to read. 

Rooj
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG would have loved to take part,,,,its like my shanakisims yaar....but no energy to type so much....shall do tomorrow promise
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Love it! U two are geniuses:)

I also am too sleepy now.. dont think I can even write a scene. But wud love to give it a try. on Jan 1st. Busy day tomorrow.
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rooj wheres ur scene :P 

make one as a sample πŸ˜›
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Great one indeed..will definitely take part will come back with a fresh mind...right noow my mind and body are dead tired...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rooj-i thumbnail
Just for Teech...here's a sample of What I would write... the letter dialogues are in bold

Enjoy!

Rooj
-------------------------------------------------------

This scene happens after Khanak said she will try to make Shaan understand and take back his friends.

Shaan comes home looking for Khanak and well our lady was in the bathroom and comes out with some clothes and walks to her "peti" to put them away.

Khanak: "Chillayee mat. Mein behri nahin hoon."

Shaan notices her packing and ask: "Yeh'Yeh kya hai Khanak?"

Khanak continues packing: "Yeh? Yeh kapde hai aur kya?"

Shaan runs his hand through his hair and turns a bit around and rephrase his question: "Khanak mera matlab hai yeh kapde aur peti, tum kya kar rahi ho?"

Khanak: bandh rahi hoon aur kya?

Shaan is frustrated now, grabs her from the elbow and turns her around with force facing him: "Tum apna saman pack kyu kar rahi ho?"

Khanak smiles and gets out of her hand and continues with what she is doing: "Main ghar chod ke ja rahi hoon"

Shaan again turns her around: "Kyu?"

Khanak now faces him and smiles: "May jaanti hoon ke aapke jeevan may apni patni-yani mere liye- koi ehmiyat hi nahi hai."

Shaan just stare at her and mouths "ehmiyat," all confused, while Khanak continues. "What Rubbish Khanak? Kya hai yeh?"

Khanak: "But koi baat nahi, hum patniyaan to hoti hi isi liye hain na."

Shaan snaps out of his confusion: "Haan aur patniyoon ka kaam hai ke woh apne pati ko har baat batayein aur unka khayal rakhein. Unka kaam apne pati chodna nahi balke unka saath dena hai"

Khanak folds her arms and tilt her head a little and looks up: "Kiss shastri ne kaha hai yeh?"

Shaan is frustrated and turns his head other way and turn back to her: "Khanak, tum kyu ja rahi ho? Kiss khushi mein ja rahi ho?" At this time his hands are on his hips, questioning her.

Khanak goes back to her work and explains in details now: "hua yoon ke kal raat apne apne dosto ke saath jo bartao kiya, who soch ke mujhe khayal aya'"

Shaan is still standing there looking down upon her: "Kya?"

Khanak: "Ke yehi bartao aap kal mere saath bhi kar sakte hain."

Shaan to himself: "Bartao? Kahan kahan se laati hai yeh words?" Shaan to her: "Maine kya kiya hai?"

Khanak turns around and looks at him: "App mujhse pooch rahe hain ke apne kya kiya hai?"

Shaan moves his hands from his hips and looks here and there and brings his hands together with a side smile: "Haan'maine hindi boli hai, English nahi"

Khanak's mouth opens in shock and it's her turn now to put her hands on her hips: "Huh! Aap mera mazak uda rahe hein?" She turns the other way with hands folded and mad at Shaan now.

Shaan smacks himself on the forehead and talks to himself Yaar kya kar raha hai, Shaan. Tumhe usse rokna hai bhagana nahi.: "Khanak, I'm sorry. Mera woh matlab nahi tha." He goes near her and touches her shoulders.

He turns her around: "Khanak I'm sorry. Please mera woh matlab nahi tha. Woh ghalti se nikal gaya. Mein budhtal hoon, please yaar maaf kardo. Dekho main apne kaan pakadta hoon." He does and Khanak looks at him and hides her smile but pretends to be mad. 

But she goes back to her work and Shaan takes that as a sign that she has forgiven him and he continues asking her: "Acha yeh batao ke tum kyu ja rahi ho?"

Khanak: "Kal ko aap mujhe bhi keh sakte hain ke ghar se nikal jao."

Shaan realizes now what she is talking about and is about to tell her that he doesn't want to talk about it but Khanak beats him to it.

Khanak: "Itni burthal to may hoon nahi, ke chup chaap beth kar apke naraz honey ka intizar karoon. to meney sochakiun na may (woh scene maybe) aane tak ghar chorne ki piractice ki jaye..aaj nahi to kabhi na kabhi to kaam ayegi hi."

Shaan gives his what the hell expression and is even more confused at her behavior. He asks her: "Really Khanak? Practice?"

Khanak: "Haan practice. ab jahan tak aapke dost sam and duck bha ki baat hai, acha hi hai aapke jeewan se chale gaye, sam ke nakhre to ziada hi barh gaye the, and duck bha ko to gaana bhi nahi ata, dost hi to they, naye ajayenge, kapre bhi to hum roz hi badalte hain na."

Shaan: "Khanak, isme kapade kahan se agaye? Kabhi tum khane ko beech mein le aati ho aur kabhi tum kapadon ko."

Khanak ignores Shaan and continues: "halanke mujhe lagta hai aap khamakha unse naraz hogaye... but phir bhi aapse behes karke may jeetna nai chahti, aapko acha nai lagega."

This last part annoys Shaan and he turns her around: "Oh Hello! Tum mujhse nahi jeeti main tumse jeetta hoon. Yeah. Main Shaantanu Khandelwal hoon."

Khanak: "Haan main janti hoon aap Shaantanu Khandelwal hein aur budhtal"

Shaan points his finger at her (like he usually does): "Khanak tum had se bhad rahi ho."

Khanak equally challenges him: "Kya had se bhad rahi hoon? mujhe koi baat aap batate nahi hain, aur meri koi baat aap sunte nahi hain"

Shaan is annoyed now and wants to bang his head since he raises his hands up like he wants to strangle her, while she is still putting clothes in her peti. She turns around and almost catches Shaan in the strangle hand positions. Caught off-guard, Shaan quickly lowers them and smiles at her. Khanak eyes him and turns back after few seconds later.

Khanak: "to kul mila kar mera aapke jeevan par koi haq banta nazar nahi araha aur uper se ghar se nikal jaane ki dhamki kabhi bhi mil sakti hai. To saarey halaat ko dhyan rakhte huey , ghar chorne ki practice karne ka faisla mujhe sahi laga."

Khanak closes the peti and walks in the bathroom to get her toothbrush. Shaan follows her and bangs his head on the wall. Khanak turns around and see him banging his head on the wall.

Khanak: "kya hua Shaantanu? Sar dard ho raha hai?"

Shaan sarcastic: "Nahi bilkul nahi. Mujhe tumhara iss faisle se koi dard nahi ho raha."

Khanak looks at him and smiles and walks back to her peti picks it up and walks to the door and turns back to him: "Acha phir theke hai kyu ke dhoondne ki koshish bilkul mat keejiye, and fone to bilkul mat uthaiye, kiunke may bhi nai uthaoongi..jaana kahan hai pata nahi..aur iss bade se sheher may iss choti si jaan ko kon sahara dega, pata nahi."

Shaan looks at her walking out and he follows her and tries to stop her: "Khanak tum pagal ho gayi ho! Really Khanak this is too much!"

He takes her peti and holds her hand and takes her inside the room. He locks the door and throws the peti on the bed and makes Khanak sit on the bed. He starts to empty her peti.

Khanak, who is mad at him: "Shaantanu yeh kya kar rahe hein aap? Mujhe jaane dijiye. Mere kapade wapis andar rakhein."

As Shaan takes out the clothes, Khanak puts them back in. This continues for a while. They both fight with each other on this at this point.  He takes them, she throws them back in. he steps towards her and she towards him each time they do this. They get to a point when they are both close up and there is no way they can get any closer. Their faces are almost touching. They are so close that they can both feel each other's breath on their faces. This causes a weird sensation in both.

As Khanak is about to put clothes back in the peti, Shaan catches her hand and brings it close to his heart.

Shaan's voice all husky: "Khanak I'm very sorry. Please mat jaao mein tumhare binna nahi reh sakta. I love you"

Khanak is lost in his eyes and her voice is lost in her throat: "Shaantanu mein nahi chodna chahti par main yeh kaise bharosa kar loon ke app kal mere saath aisa nahi kareinge jaise appne apne doston ke saath kiya hai?"

Shaan: "Khanak please mat karo. unhone jo kiya woh maafi ke layak nahi hai. Mujhe iske bare main nahi baat karni. Mujhe tum batao unka tumhara ghar chodne se kya lena dena?"

Khanak: "Shaantanu aap kyu nahi samajte, lena dena hai. Shaantanu mei--'"

Before she could finish the sentence, Shaan had sealed her mouth with his kiss. They stay there for a while and then they break apart. Shaan was hoping this would teach her to let the things go but Khanak being Khanak doesn't let go and talks to him again. She at last convinces him but he is not happy and ask her to give him some time. 

Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rooj darling...loved it...wow...what a scene and so cute....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†These two are so cute nah...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Will come up with my scene soon ...soon as I get free from my little ones..πŸ˜†
rooj-i thumbnail
Awww di...thanks...yea i kept them in mind when i was creating and boy it is hard. lol

and do write when ur free :)
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its gr8 rooj...and will try 2 take part
rooj-i thumbnail
Thanks Varsha and Sana and you should plz...there is no limit to it!