Pandhera ka Qilla Darn..I own u..!!

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Pandhali Qilla..Darn.. I own u now..!!
Heyya guys..
This mysterious Qilla really attracts me.. It's not only the interiors of this wonderful Palace on the other side of river..which place is forbidden for our Hottie Abhay.. But the fact that we see his long lost luv interst Maithili's portrait..though her frame wuld be full of dust n cob-web's but still luk's elegant n her magnificant beauty tat I culd even admire from a right side view.. we do see a ray of hope in precap that might be Pia will get to see Metz century old portrait..Maithili had lived other side of river..centurys ago in a palace or fort named Padhali..from this we get to knw she was a royal blood..(may be a werewolf)
But tat's not all.. The precap had more puzzled-clues..that were left for us to solve them..till the next episode..!!
Our whole attention was actually captured in a hilarious dialogue rather than asking the question why..?? Why did The lawyer came to meet Arnav..?? He said tat he had Sugandh's will..to announce..we knw tat it will consist Sugandh hier Pia's name..but to my curiousisty.. what must be written in there..??
I mean What has Sugandh left for her daughter Piyashree..
(I think many of u must have already crack out this mystery..but to give more hints..)
Sugandh always told Piya tat she was Special.(though..for every other mom her daughter is spl..)
Pia is Maithili's Doppelganger..( For what reason.. We'r getting closer)
It is said before also in this forum n I'm just repeating it again..
Maithili- Sugandh -Piya r connected with Blood..(may be)
So, I think tat Sugandh's will consists the fort..
That now goes to the legal hier i.e Piya..!!

but this does not mean tat Maithili n Piya must have been in relation..'m just trying to say may be they were..may be not..becoz Maithili was a Pandhera n Piya is Jaiswal..so their sirnames definatlly say tat they'r not related.. You never knw..when creativer change their mind..

Edited by NIDIZ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar..this track is soo much interesting..i cant wait now...there is so much mystery and suspense...i hope piya sees the portrait..so she knows maithli existed 300 yrs ago..and was a royal blood
i wonder wat is abhay-maithli story...and why it didn't have happy ending?
umm..there is a possibility piya-maithli-sugandh are connected by blood...let's see wat is written in the sugandh;s will...i am not sure if the creatives will show any connection between piya and maithli...or piya can simply be a doppleganger..though having connection is more logical to me plus there is mystery about danish...wat's his plan to harm piya???..
can't wait for tomo epi...hope the story moves fast and no more filler epis...
great topic btw...we can have great discussion on this topic..
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post
The place looks so mysterious and creepy im looking foward for the coming episodes it seems like maithlis mystery will finally be revealed
How can piya and maithli be blood related when they existed in different centuries must be really door ki rishtadariEdited by shaggyscooby - 13 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nidiz even i was thinking the same.maybe the will grants piya the whole fort. maybe piya's mum ancestors were from the pandhali. maybe maithali is piya's great great aunt. let c .
heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

The story was itself soo interesting.. and now by seying this u mande it even more interesting i really cannot wait anymore.. i really wish that PKYEK airs for an hour rather than 1/2....
maybe Maithali was a vampire too  but due to severe reason they cudnt unite...
and sughand might have had a vision or sumthing.. that maithali has taken re birth .. buh this tym as a human.... also remember maithali has ritten....''abhay tumhari dakdir hai''

Woww im loving thsi story..its such a open track.. we can cum up with minblowing suggestions and each of them just gets better and better 😳😃
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
after 2 rather pointless dragging episodes it seems like we are getting somewhere!!!
this track is interesting and i agree with u, there may be a connect (apart from looks) between Pia and Maithli and its gunna be darn good finding out what that is, this story is hottin up and im going along for the ride!!!

xXx Bee
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think the Qila is not other side of River its on Raichand side only as Panchi said they r moving back

I think ChandEena done this as Abhay deny to come with them so they tell principal to do so for Abhay safety.

Principal to waise bhi ChandEena ki hi baat manta hai😆
Edited by -sim- - 13 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -sim-

I think the Qila is not other side of River its on Raichand side only as Panchi said they r moving back

I think ChandEena done this as Abhay deny to come with them so they tell principal to do so for Abhay safety.

Principal to waise bhi ChandEena ki hi baat manta hai😆

Quila isa take on Werewolves the Quilettes from Twilight
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

Quila isa take on Werewolves the Quilettes from Twilight

wow i never thought of that, actually that makes sense, that then Means that Maithili was somehow linked with the wolves, no wonder they are after Abhay!!!

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Quila is definitely from Twilight Wolve tribe Quillete.
So I was right Yipeeeee!
Besides Jacobs second cousin is called Quil.

So werewolf related here. Maitahi has a history with this place