Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Simrah- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lola610

Simraaahhhh... all the reqs are coming out sooooo incredibly gorgeous yaar, what to say 😍 I Esp heart the Love Aaj Kal one... wowww never seen selective coloring used more effectively πŸ‘

And... yaar are you up for 3rd time requests... just can't get enough of ya πŸ˜† If yes, here it goes... if not feel free to ignore, I promise I'll be ok πŸ˜†

Text: Shri Ram ne mohe pathaayo, main Ram doot ban aayo
         Sita Maa ki seva mein Raghuvar ko sandesa laayo

Pics:
http://i34.tinypic.com/9zw0nk.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/v6stgg.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/2z6h4b9.jpg

Thanks a zillion in advance πŸ€—

Hope you like itπŸ˜‰

P.S. feel free to request anytime, I'll be glad to do it for you😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Awwwwww, Lola's req came out so PRETTY, Simrah!😍 I know she'll love it!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Simrah... how to thank you enough yaar, you're AMAZINGGGGG πŸ€— I LOVE my request as usual, your styles are simple yet stunning... bas dekho aur dekhte reh jaao types 😍😍😍😍😍 And you're sooooo patient and sweet with us repeat customers πŸ˜† Janu's and Aish's reqs came out beautiful too, hats off and can't wait to see more πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Simrah-

Hope you like it

LIKE nahi Sim...LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...LOVE IT!! ❀️😍☺️ Simmmmmmmmm...you have no idea how much I missed your siggies...actually even I didn't until I got this siggie by you, and right now I have this awesome feeling inside me after seeing this siggie!! OMG Sim!! You are MAGIC...you know that right?? I love you sooooooooo much sim!!πŸ€—

I had recently seen these pics again and I was dying for a combo siggie...and when I saw you back...I knewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what I wanted!! OMG Simmmmmmmmmmmm... your siggies are so special that even you dont know how much sim!! I missed you and your creations so much! I seriously have no words to tell you man except I really love you so much!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Love this siggieeeeeeeeeeeeee simmmmmmmmmm...you are the magic...your siggies bring happiness and hope to me! 

Love you tonsssssssssssssssssss!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nitz
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, nice work on the reqs diiii !!!!πŸ˜ƒ I really luv ur creations a lot !!! Could I request again plsss diii?

Cg#1

Text:

Ram and Sita: a Pure Love Story

priya185 thumbnail
another req for u
text: abhay & piya
a timeless tale of love
for priya

pics:

-Simrah- thumbnail

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Hey hun I'm going to req again lol

Reserving this spot - will edit! --------- EDITED!!!! 

If possible can I make 2 reqs😳 if not possible dont worry about it.

Text - Can I have my name on it😳
          - Maaneet/Maan and Geet . . . Undeniable Chemistry 

Pix - Choose whichever😳 if u can could u please include the 5th pic i know its not in HQ like the others but would love 4 that pic to be in it unless it doesn't work out for you

Btw reqs have come out awesome esp the twilight one and the one with saif and deepika. Like those the most😳 so something along those styles maybe

2nd siggy

Text - my name please😳 and Maan . . . hot, sexy and irresistible or Maan only for Roshni lol whichever you think is better!πŸ˜‰

Finally thank youπŸ˜ƒ

Hope you like it RoshniπŸ˜‰
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Simrah-

Hope you like it

GORGEOUSSSS!!! ❀️
like it??? ohh i sooo LOVE it! πŸ˜ƒ ❀️
Thankss!! usingg!! ❀️