Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: janani123

Thanks for the info SweetyGreen,
Well im going to be bored tomorrow without Thendral  Why do they have to put it @ 9pm why not 10 pm LOL so does it mean they will put other serials that telecast before 9pm?

u are welcome dear...

yes janani me too and its gonna be bored tomorrow for all thendral viewers... and at 10pm they are showing Vikram and Jothika Dhool movie..

So next year Jan 3rd monday we can see Thendral again..

Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

- One positive thing about the girl....she made fun of joseph and kanagu but not ta......is that bcos he s already a family man or bcos she thinks he s the best one and tease panna onnume ila na.....but her approach was cool......

- Thulasi is not selfish and money minded and selling her own blood like ta amma
She is not selfish and changes mind often like lavanya
She is not badmouthing and crates probs between ppl to separate them like sudha...
She is not behind a married man and trying to ruin a girls life like charu.....

- Yes i agree with you Shubba, that was good about her character. I was also wondering why she did not comment anything about Tamizh. I think most probably because he is now a family man. Hmm, intha ponna nalla ponna thaan theriyuthu but Anand mothella thirunthanum.
- Wow Shubba akka, supera sonninga! Enukku kooda ippudi thonele! What a fantastic comment.👏
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update Nikhila, 

I don't want to comment on first part. But i too think Lav mom will give that family saree to Charu ..!! 😡

Second part it was nice... Nice to see that Prabha helped Deepa..!! When Deepa said thanks by joining her hands.. I just got reminded of T&T in the college....😛!! And so our Kanagu will be the lucky person for Deepa..!! It was really nice to see Thulasi saying "Ennake ungale paathu kumbudanu pole thonudu.." - True friendship.👏. 

Third part was funny but nice..!! All the friends looked funny when they said "Indha Ammava.." !!!😆 

So it will be boring without Thendral tomorrow..!!😒
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

This time seriously i am not going to be angry at TA amma....what she did for Thulasi is absolutely right......ofcourse unique saree to show thulasi is unique unlike the other four.....

Thulasi is not selfish and money minded and selling her own blood like ta amma
She is not selfish and changes mind often like lavanya
She is not badmouthing and crates probs between ppl to separate them like sudha...
She is not behind a married man and trying to ruin a girls life like charu.....

So this shows thulz a unique 

Akka, i loved your four points why Thulasi is unique and the comparison you made with the other characters. Ahhh now me too won't be that much irritated while watching Thanga silai melting when her athai blesses her with the Sari saying she is the one and only DIL. 

Definetly Thulasi is unique, namakku illenaalum TA ku Thulasi is a very special girl thaan. This Thulasi girl is going to be very happy with that Sari even if the colour is dull (no one of us cares if it is dull or not, she will look pretty in any Sari, or her kind heart will make her look like an angel). For her it is more than enough when her athai gives her that Sari. She will definetly want to wear it even if TA should buy her a better Sari, poor girl.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah Nikhila and Shubba akka, 
I totally agree with your points of comparison.. Thulasi will look nice in every saree.. She is of course unique than all the others in TA family..!! 

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes as shubba said tat Bujjima dint tease tamil..

Tat was one missing dialogue in tat scene.. well said shubba dear as tamil is the best guy in tat gang..

Pavam semma comedy of Bujjipa next year sorry next week...

🤣Now after Kuttima its now Bujjima!!!!

And lets see wat lav mom does to Charu as she calls Charu so softly with them to home again.. whether she gives tat sari to charu or Thulasi is now the another big suspense waiting..😡
Ninspirit thumbnail
Thanks a lot Nikila for the update!!!

The last part was hilarious. Anand is chatting normally with his friends after a really long time. The change of behavior is surprising. hope he doesn't do anything bad to TA after he become that rowdie's SIL. 

@sweety,

where does it say ulagam 2010 is @ 9pm?, in the program ad promo they are only showing movie @10

Edited by Ninspirit - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail

I agree with you all..after so many incidents TAs mom never changed, ippo thirundida poraangala...... periya suspense....😡

everyone knows that Lavanya, TAs MOM, Charu and Sudha are going to be wearing the same saree....and TAs MOM is going to shower love on Charu in the wedding....🤬 

Tulasi is going to wear that simple saree and look beautiful than all these women.....

But wont Charu's family find out TAs mom intentions if Charu wears the same saree? Even if no one finds out...wont Nitishs father know this? We have to wait n see....

But I really wish they end this Charu's episode soon....Charu + TAs moms evil actions is what we are going to see from now on  😈....Thaniyave thaanga mudiyaadu...now they both are going to join hands in seperating TA and Tulasi........

Anands episodes are hilarious...hope somehow he becomes good and doesnt bother TA and T from now on....
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ninspirit

Thanks a lot Nikila for the update!!!

The last part was hilarious. Anand is chatting normally with his friends after a really long time. The change of behavior is surprising. hope he doesn't do anything bad to TA after he become that rowdie's SIL. 

@sweety,

where does it say ulagam 2010 is @ 9pm?, in the program ad promo they are only showing movie @10

me too saw in tat ad promo they showed only movie @10pm.. but suddenly my aunt said the changes she saw it seems.. so not clear after u had a doubt in this info.. im also guessing.. lets see whether they show all the prime time serials or not tomorrow..

and yes our Bujjipa was too good after a long time chatting with his frends....

and its not rowdies SIL its BIL.. brother in law...

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now ta amma's act on selecting same kind of saree wd be justified that she still has not agreed thulz and wants to insult thulz....no one can indentify her original idea why she gave charu the same saree except charu........everyone will thk that she wanted to insult thulz bcos nit family was witnessing that charu was not involved in this saree matter......so its alll going to falll on this lady's head and charu wd escape in the issue....no one wd doubt charu....everyone will think ta amma did that to insult thulz and gave charu the same saree............but somehow charu's intention wd come thru sudha's play....she wd provoke t and t by her talks....she has already created a ill feeling about charu and now both t and t know it....so ta's mom's plan to insult thulz is deftly gg to backfire on her and charu wd go speechless and may be atleast then this ideal couple who thinks charu as good should raise some doubts on her....let c