30th December Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Arohi giving a hug to Chiku and Arjun is looking at them remembering his old moments with Arohi.Chiku then goes inside the car and Arohi was leaving but her dupatta stays in the car.Arohi thought Arjun have hold it but when she turns back it was because of the car.Arohi then tell to Arjun u won't stop doing this cheap things.Arjun says i am only doing my job,someone told me if i was a criminal,i would never got a nice life.Arjun says now i am no more a criminal.Arohi says i don't care about u and whenever u are talking with me,i only think about Chiku.Chiku inside is telling to open the door but no one is listening.Arohi says we will marry infront of u.Arjun i won't see ur marri
age as i will win u in 7 days.Arohi says u got beaten by my chachu and u are still saying those big things.Arjun says i told u there are 3 ways of working,1st one is correct,2nd one is wrong and 3rd one is mine.Arjun then open the door and Chiku ask to Arohi are u alright,did he beheave badly with u.Arohi doens't respond and they leave.

Arohi is with DJ in the room and DJ wants to ask something to Arohi but can't.Arohi then says ask me what u want and  then Arohi herself tells to DJ that u want to ask me if i have problems that Arjun is here.Arohi says i know i will have some problems but i will handle myself.Arohi says to DJ that i will only marry Chiku and i won't change my decison.Lovedeep then enters and saw them crying and says u have to cry 2 days before marriage and not now.Lovedeep says ur cousins have come from Canada.Rajveer comes with the luggage and Arohi mom ask about Arohi cousin.Arohi mom says i only saw when they were young,i used to buy small clothes for them and shoes.Rajveer says they still put those small clothes.Two girls enters,one name is Cookie and other name is Coffee.Arohi meet her friends.

Next morning,there are some funtions.Cookie and Coffe ask to Arohi where is our Jiju.Arohi says he must be coming.Chiku then comes and Arjun also.Arohi says he is ur Jiju.C&C misunderstand and though Arjun is their Jiju.They both says he is so handsome and caring too.They both says he is a Macho.Arohi says u think he is a Macho.Shifali then comes and talk with Arjun.Cookie says u don't get jealous when he is flirting with someone.Arohi saw Chiku with Rajveer and though they are talking about them.Arohi says they are not flirting.They both says in foreign its flirting.They both goes down and meet Arjun.They both tells to Arjun we want to make Arohi jealous so keep talking with us.Arohi is standing there seeing all this and getting a bit angry.Shifali comes and says are u jealous.Arohi in angry says yes but then realize what she said and says no i am nt jealous.Shifali keep saying u are.

Arohi then goes towards Chiku and C&C comes and says we have told to Jiju that u were praising him.Chiku then says when did u told me.They both says not u,to our Jiju.Chiku says i am ur Jiju.Arohi then says he is ur Jiju.Cookie then ask who is he then.Chiku says he is my bodyguard.Chiku then drops his hanky and ask Arjun to pick it up.Arohi is shocked and remember when Arjun saved her from bullets in the jungle.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!
Edited by Sallu_King - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tjay-z thumbnail
hate chiku!!! cant wait to see his face wen our handsome hunk takes his rani away 😉😆

tj
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
2days episod was awsom keep roking
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thank you...and do check the MOTW thread...😉
Sallu_King thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

thank you...and do check the MOTW thread...😉

are u talking to me!
Anjali96 thumbnail
yh i am..😆..bt i jus realised that it's been unstickied..😳...so lemme tell u...u were MOTW this week..😉
Sallu_King thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

yh i am..😆..bt i jus realised that it's been unstickied..😳...so lemme tell u...u were MOTW this week..😉

I cant see the topic
Anjali96 thumbnail
thats cuz the topic has been unsticked...😛

Sallu_King thumbnail
Thanx everone 4 the great comments
Sallu_King thumbnail