Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@sita who is richa ? . i think tere liye old creatives were doris dey, sukriti saxena and prerna saxena .
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: a141297

@sita who is richa ? . i think tere liye old creatives were doris dey, sukriti saxena and prerna saxena .

there was indya.com article i read in tht it was given that the creative head of tere liye richa wud b discussing with her team & then wud decide what to show ,around 1 months back
thanks for telling the rest of the names of the old creatives
they were just great 👏👏
LoveTVShows thumbnail

@sita, she is still doing tere liye but she is asso creative head not creative head .

Nikita_David thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pRIYA_kINSHU

Ananya's performance was out of this world man!

the way she was crying made me to feel that pain wowwwwwww
she deserves a huge round of applause!
Mind blowing annya!!!!!
i hope ritesh does not force taani to marry him but i dont think so becaz the way he was crying and all that...was like giving a clue that nothing bad will happen
but wen we remember those words of Robi i think smthng bad will happen!

agree wid u priya..on one side wen thinking abt d promise taken by ananya and ritesh's change of attitude...but as u said robi's words meant dat something wil go bad for sure..and we cant deny d fact dat nupur is still around in d ganguly house and she wil try to leave no stone unturned to create differences b/n TaAnu..
sitakshii thumbnail

@sita, she is still doing tere liye but she is asso creative head not creative head .

really
thanks a lotttttt...for correcting me then
oops i thought she left
thank God she is there
becaz i think female creative team  r more emotional so they r more better at their work !!!
Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
anyways i dont want this ritesh -taani marraige else i wud b in great shock !!!!! 😭😭😭😭
keeping my fingers crossed 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
LoveTVShows thumbnail
@ sita, shirish latkar writing tere liye dialogues. he also wriitng pavitra rishta dialogues and wrote bairi piya dialogues .
santram verma directing the show from last 3 weeks , he directed many balaji telefilms shows like kahin kissi roz, kya hadeesa kya haqeeqat, bandini, koi aane ko hai, virudha, and many more , he great director and won many awards for his direcion.
sitakshii thumbnail

@ sita, shirish latkar writing tere liye dialogues. he also wriitng pavitra rishta dialogues and wrote bairi piya dialogues .

santram verma directing the show from last 3 weeks , he directed many balaji telefilms shows like kahin kissi roz, kya hadeesa kya haqeeqat, bandini, koi aane ko hai, virudha, and many more , he great director and won many awards for his direcion.

wow
u know everything in so details
thanks for all this info 😃
yes the director santram verma is doing a great job 👏
todays episode was just awesome & supersome in terms of direction !!!!👏👏👏👏
great guns to him !!!👏👏👏👏👏
Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nikita_David

agree wid u priya..on one side wen thinking abt d promise taken by ananya and ritesh's change of attitude...but as u said robi's words meant dat something wil go bad for sure..and we cant deny d fact dat nupur is still around in d ganguly house and she wil try to leave no stone unturned to create differences b/n TaAnu..

but so far i have understood it:She can't create alot of differences between Taani and anurag but she is a vamp so  it means she is not that weak!
i am eager to watch wat will happen next!
I dont want our taanu to separate!and remember taani mentioned that also!kay aik tufan hamari taraf ah raha tha i am so nervous yaar!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Bad time s surely ahead of TaAnu.Nupur will play her final cards now.