Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shinus

I was wondering why Geet is not getting enough Trps during the end of the year,,,,

Its actually becoz important characters such as dev meera sasha and Nayanthara is missing...

Also the new characters couldnt bring the smile the audiences ... Even they making audiences to run away from the show

I hope C vs note this dip in Trps and Bring all the characters which we used love watching them in Geet...

Also I was missing some musical Promo... Now a days promos are like spoilers... Please Bring back all of them this NEW YEAR

I hope all of u there agree with me...
Hope U All Like  it

Damn True I usd 2 really love d show with those office scenes with Sasha tasha Dev meera and NT acting.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ .......Now I skip d parts when AA is onto d screen..😑😑😑
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree bring them back
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Yeah... Specially Dev and Meera . I was looking foward to their track.... Then Imagine NT having to deal with two couples πŸ˜‰ That pain to NT would have brought a releif to me for the pain she has given Geet

Totally agree
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really wished Dev n Meera wud have stayed.........esp their luv story develop.............both are gr8 actors n emote really well.............betta then Annie n Arjun luv story coz its lyk gissa peetha luv story all ova gain wat we watch in every other drama................Dev n Meera had a different zing n twist to their luv story...............

n DEFO NT shud be back...................she is stylish n her acting is fab......wud luv to see her again
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

i agree with u shinus absolutely....the moment anne comes on stage i change channel...arjun at least i can tolerate....if their story had come with some other actor other than nikunj, i would have accepted it...sand also the lack of logic behind vicky having a sex change and becoming a sister is also nagging me...so i somehow cannot gel with that theme of sis and dushman's brother...it might have been a good track if they show anne as a cousin who is very dear to maan and the other brothers since they do not have a sis of their own, but suddenly landing a sis out of nowhere took the mazaa out of the track...and in pite of our protests, the cvs just ignored it and went on with the story...see now that brij has come, ppl r showing more interest...there is logic behind it, that for his character, he would not forgive geet for putting him in jail and shaming him in front of the village...and whatever loopholes, we r willing to accept the story(loopholes being who paid bail after such long time, when a chef is killed, nobody finds out and starts inquiring his whereabouts, the killed chef has no family, the catering co where he works is least bothered if he does not come and somebody else takes his place etc etc)....so i think the cvs should be careful and watch old epis before taking the story forward....

I have highlighted the part that i loved abt ur post Nandini, truly here we were waiting for Vicky to make an appearance sometime into the show and LO and Behold.........an absentee sister lands up
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think that honey i feel when Maan & dhrashti fell sick on engagement sequence in October, Geet team had to do some serious changes.... that's why suddenly Maaneetians lost interest.... ya you might be somewhere right that Shasha Naintara & Dev would have made little difference but not the real reason of low TRP's coz if you remember from May to August only Maaneet were on the show had gr8 trp's just because majority people don't watch Star one like other channels trp's get affected even if bunch of people stop watching.... youth based shows do not garner house wives & grannys as viewers that also a big reason... Edited by abd_20 - 13 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ME TOO AGREE😊
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think,if not Sasha,they should at least bring Dev & Meera & Naintara.They r pivotal characters in the show.
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DesiGal4TL

I really wished Dev n Meera wud have stayed.........esp their luv story develop.............both are gr8 actors n emote really well.............betta then Annie n Arjun luv story coz its lyk gissa peetha luv story all ova gain wat we watch in every other drama................Dev n Meera had a different zing n twist to their luv story...............

n DEFO NT shud be back...................she is stylish n her acting is fab......wud luv to see her again

Yes it was better to have meera dev than annie and arjun
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[
Really sometimes i am getting bored of these two annie and Arjun
[/QUOTE]

I dont like them ending the epi with Arjun and Annie.  Also Annie should be informed that Arjun is NT's bro, they shouldnt keep this info from her, she has to know he's trouble