A Happening Episode!

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

As Baji shot at himself, Dutta watched Sudarshan, his expressions said it all, Sudarshan also knew that his loyalty has been exposed. The wall was broken, Dutta is a much relieved man and he wanted to sleep and what better place than his mother's lap. 

As predicted it was Kala's bad dream....the scene was not needed but I am surprised with Kishore, he knows what is Kala like and how can he buy Kala's story and Kala goes out in the middle of the night to deal with Chaskar....bahut gheri needh sota hai Kishore is all I can say....๐Ÿ˜ก

Dutta is softening, he even has the breakfast sent by Naku, good old poha ;) just as I had written and Baji comes, all I want to see tomorrow that Sudarshan wants to accompany him when Dutta says his services are no longer required.

I hear the next twist is Dutta falling off from the cliff well not before some Tasha moments please creatives and I want no memory losses and marrying Seema as he does not know who he is....please please please....๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Your thoughts, friends, Love Tin

P.S what about Chaskar exposing Kala to Dutta ๐Ÿ˜  Just a thought.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khushi-- thumbnail

Hey Tin u said it right, when Baji shot at himself, Dutta watched Sudarshan, his expressions said it all.......................... Dutta knws ver well that Bajji is loyal...................... And how can Kishore believe his wife..................... when he knws everything abt her.............................Today epi was good........................... But dear i  m very scared after watching the epi...................... they r showing Dutta too much calm................Sleeping in his mum's lap......................eating brkfast & ofcourse precap.............pooja & mauli tie ..................these scenes were very calm lyk toofan se pehle ki shanti.................. One side as every1, my heart is saying there is no point of Dutta's death as he is the USP of show................. But still i think what if they show his death???? m very confused & scared now....................

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi0318

Hey Tin u said it right, when Baji shot at himself, Dutta watched Sudarshan, his expressions said it all.......................... Dutta knws ver well that Bajji is loyal...................... And how can Kishore believe his wife..................... when he knws everything abt her.............................Today epi was good........................... But dear i  m very scared after watching the epi...................... they r showing Dutta too much calm................Sleeping in his mum's lap......................eating brkfast & ofcourse precap.............pooja & mauli tie ..................these scenes were very calm lyk toofan se pehle ki shanti.................. One side as every1, my heart is saying there is no point of Dutta's death as he is the USP of show................. But still i think what if they show his death???? m very confused & scared now....................

ye kya khushi mujhe himmat deti hai aur khud anap shanap bak rahi hai.................nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nothings gonna happen to our DUTTA.......๐Ÿ˜ณ.....baby...............chill maar.............zyada mat soch..............and tin tiny.............me toooooooo think that chaskar may expose KALA...............pata nahin i hav this feeling toooooooo..............DUTTA will survive while kala will party thinking she won..............and dutta comes to kno her truth............๐Ÿ˜Š.
Fishfish thumbnail

areh nehi nehi agar Dutta mar jayega toh story kaise badega....I am not scared about Dutta's death but Dutta losing his memory and then going off with Seema even for sometime....also if the PH is thinking about replacing MR...well the outcome will be bye bye LTL so they dare not๐Ÿ˜ก
Fishfish thumbnail
Ho Kala needs to party before she is thrown out of the house :)
--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintiny

areh nehi nehi agar Dutta mar jayega toh story kaise badega....I am not scared about Dutta's death but Dutta losing his memory and then going off with Seema even for sometime....also if the PH is thinking about replacing MR...well the outcome will be bye bye LTL so they dare not๐Ÿ˜ก

yaar my fear is also for MR replacing as plastic surgery or somthing........................
I remember when Sujal og kahi to hoga left the show then they had new entry as sujal same way................................ But i really wish that my fear would be wrong................. coz cant even imagine anybody else as Dutta......................

I too doubt on chasker that he will deffo do somthing to kala coz he even dunno knw her name....................... and i m sure thats not possible that u r doing such dangerous work & u dunno bother to knw abt ur partner in it.................................
--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: triasha

ye kya khushi mujhe himmat deti hai aur khud anap shanap bak rahi hai.................nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nothings gonna happen to our DUTTA.......๐Ÿ˜ณ.....baby...............chill maar.............zyada mat soch..............and tin tiny.............me toooooooo think that chaskar may expose KALA...............pata nahin i hav this feeling toooooooo..............DUTTA will survive while kala will party thinking she won..............and dutta comes to kno her truth............๐Ÿ˜Š.

i knw every time i tell u too not to get involve too much.......... but this time i need u...............
u knw in todaay's epi when they showed Dutta wearing his watch........... they focused on his face for a while in that scene...................... and that face is conti comes in my eyes & i really scared...........................
Fishfish thumbnail
Areh dar maath MR will not be replaced, agar hota toh the news would have been out with the name of his replacement and another thing Ekta's days are gone, in this TRP world they do not take drastic steps so easily!!
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i knw every time i tell u too not to get involve too much.......... but this time i need u...............
u knw in todaay's epi when they showed Dutta wearing his watch........... they focused on his face for a while in that scene...................... and that face is conti comes in my eyes & i really scared...........................

awwwwwwwwww baby am always wid uuuuuuuuuu...............cheer up.............dnt worry,............jhappi llele๐Ÿค—

--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: triasha

awwwwwwwwww baby am always wid uuuuuuuuuu...............cheer up.............dnt worry,............jhappi llele๐Ÿค—

thanks dear..................*Hugz back to u*.....................................