Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi sahera, you havent still added me to this thread.....

On this New Year Eve, a small gift to all Veecha fans....๐Ÿ˜Š...njoy.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I missed adding the image, here you go:

Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

Divya-damini track looks very silly and I think its just a filler for dragging the fake preg track...I just wish today's episode is full of Veecha masti and taps suffering in the background..just remember how much she made Ichcha suffer all this while, 1 yr full of misery for iccha....

Exactly Yaar........I was thinking ki we have to ask them to stop this track asap...........It's stupid.......Just for the sake of showing J-House they developed this track.......Nd after this If Damini still doesn't leave the house It can't get worse than that..........

That Divya First someone came nd told I'm Jogi's daughter nd she believed it then later told sorry nd finished Now again she'd doubting him๐Ÿ˜ก
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Divya is bekar character yaar 
FunLyfe thumbnail
On this New Year Eve, a small gift to all Veecha fans....๐Ÿ˜Š...njoy.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I missed adding the image, here you go:

divy609 thumbnail
Wowow Vijaya That's a beautiful song They had played it for Veer also I guess.......
FunLyfe thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Wowow Vijaya That's a beautiful song They had played it for Veer also I guess.......

yes, I love this song....just wanted to try once how to post the pictures, now I know...and many many thanks to Shivani๐Ÿ˜Š ..for all the help...
divy609 thumbnail

yes, I love this song....just wanted to try once how to post the pictures, now I know...and many many thanks to Shivani๐Ÿ˜Š ..for all the help...

Nd I wanna know how to attach Signature to the post I've never been able to do it
FunLyfe thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Nd I wanna know how to attach Signature to the post I've never been able to do it

you can do that from your profile settings..My Dashboard --) Update Profile --) Signature.
divy609 thumbnail

you can do that from your profile settings..My Dashboard --) Update Profile --) Signature.

Nahin In addition to this there must be something else I guess Since I do all this 
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one Vijaya. 
I love this song I cried with Veer with this song in that episode. Its so perrrrrffffffffect for him