Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Seriously...can't they just be taken care of by Neelu? πŸ€” I mean if she can care for Cute Baby and arrange for Kuhu's care, I'm sure she wouldn't mind looking after the latest one...and why can't these two just be their mama mami? I mean in such a case they would still be able to care for the child without it being a 24/7 job!πŸ˜•

BT mey ye realistic concept nahi hien πŸ₯±

It remind me of my Prem Juneja ad "app ko papa chahiye" 🀣
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

BT mey ye realistic concept nahi hien πŸ₯±

It remind me of my Prem Juneja ad "app ko papa chahiye" 🀣

BT mein I don't think they even know the R of reality...πŸ€”πŸ€£
Soaps1 thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1275959

Good old days 🀣🀣🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🀣

Accha bolo Nadia what do i do now..

counting cold scene and excluding FF I have written two paagal onu scenes for new year..one on 31st and one yesterday..😳

Aashi wants one..manasi wants one..you want two more....aashi wants two rain shots also..one poem is remaining..she wants 5 pages of Taanu too....booloooooo    πŸ€£

I think I should become paagal so that you people get requests to write about me...😈 πŸ€£
S.Jannat thumbnail
What's all this about people bashing Harshad? :-/ I went on the Tere Liye Fb page and from the comments I assume that someone made a rather negative page about Harshad; is it something about him not dating Aditi? What I don't get is why people the need to do all of that. He is one the greatest actors on Star Plus: those haters have either never watched his show and need something to do with their time, or there are just a lot of people who are jealous of him
:-)

Aside from that, TL today guys! :-DEdited by S.Jannat - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail

Mey ney kuch nahi kia πŸ˜†
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG soapy....that was HILARIOUS....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
agar yeh cv's ki akal nahiin aayi thos we might have to change the name  from prem to anu...arre nahiin...by th way things are going it would be taan'i's name....🀒...😑
but seriously...that was a wonderful postπŸ‘πŸΌ.....atleast..if the cv's get to see it someday...they would know how ridiculous it sounds...πŸ˜•

Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

OMG soapy....that was HILARIOUS....🀣
agar yeh cv's ki akal nahiin aayi thos we might have to change the name  from prem to anu...arre nahiin...by th way things are going it would be taan'i's name....🀒...😑
but seriously...that was a wonderful postπŸ‘πŸΌ.....atleast..if the cv's get to see it someday...they would know how ridiculous it sounds...πŸ˜•

Funniest part was how everyone jumped in to declare Prem as their papa never ... without even realizing it was for kids under 10 🀣 Those were good old days, now half the people in their hate me 🀣🀣 But i still love Prem 😍
Soaps1 thumbnail
This IF is seriously 🀣

I tried liking Lizy's post in the other EDT where she wrote about it being the first edt of the year and what message i got?

Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours.

🀣🀣 
Soaps1 thumbnail
birajjjjjjjjjjjjj u r back? Please tell me you are 🀣