Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Soaps1

I don't understand after what happened today why would anyone from ganuly's believe gulabo even if she tells tani gave money? Because anannya herself told Onu that only Tani can take care of her children and it was proved that tani was never wrong and it was ritesh all along ... now them blaming her would make absolutely no sense in my opinion

promo too makes it look like all will blame taani...even anu....but why would he now?😕
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aonu n tani r 100cent married,because when ananya was asking aonu shaadi karega na tani se he was abt 2 say meri shaadi ...meri shaadi ho chuke hain n ananya last wish is taanu get married n ritesh wont go against it
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deeps07

no..no...it should be us doing mad...not anyone else....aur honge bhi....zyaada der yeh cv's isi track par rukhe tho zaroor honge...

ya..these cvs wil surely make us paagal
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili2

may b nupur wil bring gulabo back n make her tel tat it s becoz f taani.. 🤢

agar aisa hein tho main anu ko dandaa marna chahoongi....naa hi woh uss nupur psycho se america mein dosthi kartha...naa hii humain yeh din dekhna padtha...naa hii tani ko anu se alag honi padthi...
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

promo too makes it look like all will blame taani...even anu....but why would he now?😕

At the time they made promo I guess they originally wanted Ananya to die without revealing the truth, and someone else talks about the evil that Riteish did and point to Taani getting Gulabo to do it, leading to everyone blaming her. But with Nupur's involvement and Taani's promise to keep mum, they'd changed that bit quite a bit...
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Aonu n tani r 100cent married,because when ananya was asking aonu shaadi karega na tani se he was abt 2 say meri shaadi ...meri shaadi ho chuke hain n ananya last wish is taanu get married n ritesh wont go against it

Exactly Tani marrying ritesh makes no sense now ... Onu leaving Tani makes no sense either
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Don't go by maha epi promo ... they are always misleading to create suspense
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Exactly Tani marrying ritesh makes no sense now ... Onu leaving Tani makes no sense either

Taani going to jail makes absolutely no sense now! 😕 I don't think the Gangulys would allow it knowing that Riteish is the one who truly deserved condemnation!
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I now feel something would go terribly wrong for taanu 2 separate not a small twist n al
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

At the time they made promo I guess they originally wanted Ananya to die without revealing the truth, and someone else talks about the evil that Riteish did and point to Taani getting Gulabo to do it, leading to everyone blaming her. But with Nupur's involvement and Taani's promise to keep mum, they'd changed that bit quite a bit...

these people r so clueless about themselves...😕