Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
one more interesting

Jay Paul oh! you want us our feedback? you care about fans likings now? last time i checked there were thousand of us requesting and begging to cast rati pandey and you didnt pay heed to us and now suddenly our views so important? ok, ill not disappoint you and fulfill your wish. my feedback is- I DIDNT WATCH THE SHOW. HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO. AND I'LL NOT EVER WATCH IT. YOU CAN WATCH IT YOURSELVES.
20 minutes ago LikeUnlike

priya_27_23 thumbnail
Remove Post

Zoya Aftab make and watch ur own show u r making this crap pmmka for the sake of urs not for the fans. go to hell with this crap. a huge flop show of the millenium

35 minutes ago LikeUnlike
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Arshiya Ravi if it wasn't for Kitani Mohabbat Hai then i would NEVER even tune in to the channel!!
so all the other shows on the channel of yours is out of the question!
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys,Arjun would be hurt at all this.I am only thinking abt him.I am not at all bothered abt the channel or Ph or any other cast of the show except Arjun.
 Arjun is a such a sweet heart.Always very concerned towards fans.Softspoken,friendly and interactive.
 I feel very bad when ppl directly say to him that show will be a flop on his blog,fb or hoonour.So what  i tell u all is appreciate arjun for his acting,hardwork for the new showa nd he deserves it too .And for remaining ppl,its your will and wish.U can appreciate or criticise.Its totally upto the individual thinking.
 But lets not make Arjun hurt at any cost.
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sireeluvarti

Guys,Arjun would be hurt at all this.I am only thinking abt him.I am not at all bothered abt the channel or Ph or any other cast of the show except Arjun.

Arjun is a such a sweet heart.Always very concerned towards fans.Softspoken,friendly and interactive.
 I feel very bad when ppl directly say to him that show will be a flop on his blog,fb or hoonour.So what  i tell u all is appreciate arjun for his acting,hardwork for the new showa nd he deserves it too .And for remaining ppl,its your will and wish.U can appreciate or criticise.Its totally upto the individual thinking.

I agree..its not Arjun's fault and we shudnt say anythng that will upset him.atleast not on his blogs.We are fighting against the channel's and ph's injustice.Pls dnt bring Jun into this..

Originally posted by: sireeluvarti

PLEASE STOP PREACHING ........You preaching will not stop people bashing or praising actors ..Arjun is very much capable of knowing his fans who love them .. he does not bother about haters.. so why do we need to bother about them.. If peoples view are negative about the show than its not arjun fault but viewer has got right to post his or her feedback ...

You cannot stop fans and BTW nobody can stop PMMKA getting hit or flop..If show is good than it will do well for sure😛 ... Arjun is sensible enough  to decide about his career and so is Rati , please do not bother so much about their personal feeling..... People r bashing SRK as well for doing such a crap in Imagine ZKZ .. U did not say anythinh abouit him also..BTW ZKZ is crap

People were saying bad things about acotrs in the past , present and wil do it in the future.. but their loyal fans will always be with them and support the...We fans will always support arjun and rati 😛 whtever they in the future..BTW Arti fans, Rati Fans aur Arjun Fans r not bashing him at all. Outsider FANS are bashing the channel and the show

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
salmanhot thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovemynupur

if arjun is paired with other actress monaya fans love it and they strongly support them and even when rati returned back in mjht  monaya fans hated it and now they love arjun with bhav  because they sooooooo jealous of rati !!! believe it or not  monaya fans are the greatest enemy for  us  right now these r ones who r praising bhav in pmmka forum!!! i think sajan fans frustrated that they couldn't c their fav couple on  screen neither any news abt them thats why they do these stupid things to make us irritate!!

kiya fark parta hai darling.
we rati fans r hear for rati.i dont care about any one but they cant touch my rati.
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Jayesh is begging all his fb members to watch the show and also convey this mesg to all his fb members friends😆
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_27_23

Jayesh is begging all his fb members to watch the show and also convey this mesg to all his fb members friends😆

😆..He shud beg his frnds to watch the show..losers!!🤢😡
😆
priya_27_23 thumbnail
see his fb it's very intersting now😆