Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
First of all thank you so much for interacting with the audience and always coming back for feedback and suggestions.

About the track suggestions....Firstly I would like to say that I was not able to appreciate the band track...Other shows of star one have already given us such tracks and now they are quite boring with nothing much to explore!! Infact I stopped watching in between but the revival of Shanak got me back into the loop!

Odhani was appreciated for its freshness and new theme altogether...I would like to have a track that would retain this essence of both the show and its title.

It was a story of a two young people and their journey of life ...and I would love to see the team sticking to this.

Possible tracks after this band one closes (hopefully in a few weeks) would be:

1. Show Shanak back in Dhulwadi...there is so much left to explore there...Shaan still has to fulfill his responsibilities towards Suraj's family...and do other small things that will get Khanak elated..Example: Get Champak back...maybe surprise everyone by giving a shot at the Camel competition..the one that Suraj used to win...I am not saying that he should be shown winning..but I would love to see him attempt never-the-less. Other angles like Shaan fulfilling responsibilities at Gopi's wedding could also be explored. Most of all Shaan caring for Khanak and them being happy togther could widen the way people of Dhulwadi looked at widow remarriage. As for how to send Shanak to Dhulwadi..send him to shoot some song there...maybe after a succesful first album..Sunil could be shown entering music himself and promoting his son. Dhulwadi should be back..there are a lot of unanswered questions which have been left behind in the sands.

2. Explore the relationship of Shanak a little more...They have been shown to be heads over heels in love with each other but are still to understand each other fully...especially Shaan..minor fights...misunderstandings are welcome...it makes them feel real.

3. Let Khanak not simply revolve around Shaan...She has more to her..Maybe she could join the textiles of the Khandelwal's and we could the couple craving to be in each others company. And its time for Shaan to show some real support towards her. She could also probably shown completing her education

P.S. Incase the Dhulwadi track is implemented I would not like the other members of the Khandelwal mansion to be sidelined!! Sunil-Madhavi-Akshay_Khusboo too shown be shown with a nice contrast!

Edited by Souma.N - 13 years ago
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Creative_1 ..Congratulations to the entire team on the 200th episode ..Wish you good luck and success always and hope you reach many such milestones..

A very happy new year to you.

@Feeback will be back with it :) ...
cutiepie121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Creative_1,

i would like to see -

1. Khanak getting educated by going to some college - nice college scenes and Shan getting little jealous because of her new friends

2. Shan balancing his music aspiration with Business and help Sunil. Khanak to help Sunil in business
raparthidolly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shanak scenes in dhulwadi
-Deepali- thumbnail
@ creative 1

Happy New Year to you and all your colleagues.
πŸ˜†

I like shanak scene more and more,πŸ˜†shanak cute nok jhok and pl give us shanak dhulwari scene.

Akshay Khushboo,sunil madhvi tracks with gopi het
hal and mangal

Khanak becoming independent And Shaan becoming responsible and mature.

promos of this show they are not  aire
d  because Rating down slowly.

I would like to see khanak an educated lady even he know formal english but he know and told simple english word.πŸ˜†

Edited by dsaryanb - 13 years ago
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@creative_1
Congratulations for completing 200 epsiodes....
we want more and more shanak scenes and looking forward for dhulwadi track.....😊
HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you CV's for bringing this wonderful show to us! Enjoy it thoroughly!I

I recently have been watching the show right from episode one, and I find that we need to recapture the lively spirit Khanak showed earlier on, let it remain in her new avatar as Shaan's wife! Yes she needs to grow as she is now in the city but her innate fighting spirit joie de vivre and guts must stay alive!

Shaan must be a very loving, supportive and responsible husband, espy since Khanak has done so much for him,now onwards! He has to outgrow the bade baap ka bigda beta role!

The story leading them back to Dhulwadi would be great as it wud help reconnect/touch upon to several old threads such as Suraj's family, Khanak's family, and her issues!

Even if Rasam and duck remain in the story, pls make sure that Shaan and khanak are the core around which the whole tale revolves, others must contribute to strengthen their story!

Thank you!
DEENA

Edited by HKfan - 13 years ago
rrk401 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
khanak competing her studies and shaan helping her through it and dhulwadi scenes :)
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ creative 1

Happy New Year to you and all your colleagues. Congrats on touching 200 episodes. Well done:)

My wish for future tracks:

In the immediate future, till KT returns, show us more of the Khandelwal family. The Sunil-Madhvi divorce story was wrapped up way too fast. Now, with Shaan saying he wont take money from Rahul for singing, and Sunil's business being in trouble, show us more arguments between Sunil and Madhvi. Madhvi wants Sunil to support her son, but Sunil doesn't want to support a son who doesnt care for family business. People can identify with this. Their compromise, to stay together for Saan's sake, was too weak. That cannot last long... explore that relationship more and get them to realise that they r together because deep down, they do care for each other and what they built together- family, business (Madhvi by her sacrifice, and Sunil thru hard work).

Pls bring Dadi back. She knows everything abt everyone. She is needed now.

Akshay-Khushboo- Khushboo hinting that only Akshay works for the business- this point can be taken forward. Akshay caught in between brother and dad and wife. Rushad is a splendid actor and very popular with the audience so pls bring him back.

Show more of Madhvi-Khushboo tussle. We liked them a lot.

In the long term, when KT returns, let him go chasing Khanak to Dhulwadi. He only intends to bring her back, but then accidentally sees how Suraj's family is doing, bcos Hetal-Mangal stole all his money. Let him get involved in arranging Gopi's marriage....Little nok-jhok between ShaNak bcos Khanak's loyalties now have to be divided between Shaan and Suraj's family... and Shaan struggling- with supporting Khanak but also wanting to return to Mumbai and his family.

Shaan should eventually return to help Sunil bcos his business has been hit hard. You can even bring Mr.Agarwal back. Tons of potential for him and Natasha to be part of RBO again.

Dear RBO CVs,
congrats on 200 episodes and hope u guys make it even further!!....Happy new Year to the entire odhani team...
all my wishes hav been splendidly said by gaayu di....
hope to see this on RBO!

lots of love
Amritha
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh...one more thing...
is it possible to get Natasha bck on the show??....i really lykd her character...