Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shininggal2008 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hiiiiiiiiiii

hahaha 🤣 🤣 welcome welcome wese i think the cc name gives it away that we are totally crazy na 🤣 🤣

😆😆 This is nothing compared to where I come from. You need to pay some visit to "Boys and girls with attitude cc" the only people you find there are mentally retarded idiots. 😆

oo btw I have a question for you - when you log into IF don't you have problem with counting how many "i" you typed in your id. Coz if i was in your place. i would freak out 🤣

& one last thing - yaha aagayi hu to aapna intro de hi deti hu.

This is Alisha - m in my sweet 16 and live in USA - originally from Nepal. && I need to talk a lot so if you guys wanna say "shut up". Please get used to not saying that coz it's only gonna waste your time. && don't expect me to be in the cc that much coz i am only gonna be here once in a while coz of all the pending works i have piled up for myself. 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

&& dont blame me if i finish the cc's faster when i m here.

Edited by shininggal2008 - 13 years ago
shininggal2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mona1993

Hye Alisha😆

Hello .... wht's your name ?
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hiiiiiiiiiii

lols for a second when i looked at ur dp i thought that was mona sing so thats why i gueesed that i dont know i think my friends are right i need glasses 🤣 🤣

thanks, and thats Sukirti Kandpal🤣🤣🤣and i guess ur sigg avi option is off cux then i got a kasu avi and my sigg is having 1 individual ksg sigg, 1 kajen and 1 KaSuJen😃 Edited by Mona1993 - 13 years ago
shininggal2008 thumbnail
OMGGGGGGG MONAAAAAAAA _ i love you ... imma kajen fan tooo 😃
Mona1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shininggal2008

Hello .... wht's your name ?

hye, m Mona, and read ur intro😆m also in USA ðŸ˜Š and lolz, even we don't shut up wen we talk, lolz, I just joined in though🤣🤣🤣🤣 and work, hush, vm is rendering thats y m here🤣🤣🤣🤣my comp gets so slow with SV, its 88% now, I want it done so I can do something else🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mona1993 thumbnail

OMGGGGGGG MONAAAAAAAA _ i love you ... imma kajen fan tooo 😃

oh gr8, do u visit Kajen AT??? never saw u dere😆
shininggal2008 thumbnail

hye, m Mona, and read ur intro😆m also in USA ðŸ˜Š and lolz, even we don't shut up wen we talk, lolz, I just joined in though🤣 and work, hush, vm is rendering thats y m here🤣my comp gets so slow with SV, its 88% now, I want it done so I can do something else🤣

cool where do you live in usa ?

&& rofl - yeah i figured that out tht u just joined in. btw u were stalking my id - weren't you ?🤣

ooo u make vm's ?
shininggal2008 thumbnail

oh gr8, do u visit Kajen AT??? never saw u dere😆

I am an old member from that AT. I used to be there and then in between i got sick and health problems and stuffs and later when i returned back - there were only new people and i had to concentrate back in my studies so ya i stopped going there 😃
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

😆😆 This is nothing compared to where I come from. You need to pay some visit to "Boys and girls with attitude cc" the only people you find there are mentally retarded idiots. 😆

oo btw I have a question for you - when you log into IF don't you have problem with counting how many "i" you typed in your id. Coz if i was in your place. i would freak out 🤣

& one last thing - yaha aagayi hu to aapna intro de hi deti hu.

This is Alisha - m in my sweet 16 and live in USA - originally from Nepal. && I need to talk a lot so if you guys wanna say "shut up". Please get used to not saying that coz it's only gonna waste your time. && don't expect me to be in the cc that much coz i am only gonna be here once in a while coz of all the pending works i have piled up for myself. 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

&& dont blame me if i finish the cc's faster when i m here.

lols i found someone who talks at much as me 🤣 well if people in taht cc are mentally retartde idiots i would completly fit in there 🤣
and omg i get asked this question alot 🤣 🤣 🤣 i log on if to many times i have the number of i's memorized and plus when i start typing it pops up on my screen that did u mean hiiiiiiiiiii and i just click on it 🤣
btw there are exacly 11 i's in my id 🤣 🤣 🤣
i guess i wanted to say a big hi to everyone 🤣 🤣
oh ok il introduce my self to
im tanzeel live in canada im 15 orignally from pakistan and my hobbies are talking chastting and making friends
and yar u dont even know how fast we can finish theses cc's the first one we finished in less then 2 days 🤣 🤣 but now days we are online at diff times so not able to finish them as quick  so we would not mind if u help us finish this lols all we do when we log on is come here and chat 🤣 see i talk alot to so il just shut up now 🤣 🤣
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thanks, and thats Sukirti Kandpal🤣🤣🤣and i guess ur sigg avi option is off cux then i got a kasu avi and my sigg is having 1 individual ksg sigg, 1 kajen and 1 KaSuJen😃

lols ya my option is off that why i can see the sigg 🤣